Hello

Ipod Shuffle Challenge

 

Hello - SHINee

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I finished getting ready and examined myself in the mirror. Jongup sounded nervous on the phone and I was really curious as to what was wrong with him. Was he sick? I grabbed my bag and rushed downstairs and out the front door. Jongup stood lent against my garden wall fidgeting with his fingers; there was definitely something wrong since Jongup never fidgets.

“Jongup, what’s wrong? You sounded nervous” I smiled and linked my arm through his as we began to walk down the road.

“Well, I have something to tell you and I don’t know if you’ll like it or hate it” he confessed and I bit my lip. We continued to walk until we reached a nearby public park. There were loads of kids running around having fun; couples spending time on romantic dates and old people just enjoying the scenery. Jongup led me to a bench near the river and we both sat down.

“It’s nice here” I smiled and looked at the river. It glistened as the high sun shone down on the running water. When I finally looked back at Jongup he had this beautiful bouquet of flowers. “What is this?” I questioned him but I felt my heart skip a beat inside my chest.

“Jihyun, Ireallylikeyouandiwantyoutobemygirlfriend” he rushed out and all I heard was random noises.

“Say that again, but slower” I giggled and he blushed slightly.

“I really like you and want you to be my girlfriend” he repeated and I smiled.

“I really like you too” I kissed his cheek and took the bouquet.

 

Please Comment