Run Devil Run

Ipod Shuffle Challenge

 

 

Run Devil Run - Girls' Generation

--------------------------------------------------------

 

He took my hand and pulled me hurriedly through the back alleys of buildings. I could hear footsteps catching up to us quickly and my heart was pounding in my chest. Why didn’t he say he was in trouble? Why did he have to hide everything from me? He’s a bad guy; why do I always fall for the bad guys.

He pulled me out into the crowded street and into a nearby cafe. I stared at him as he glanced around paranoid before taking a seat. He seemed so normal, yet his fighting skills are way higher than that of a normal person.

“Why didn’t I know?” I questioned Jongup who looked up at me with sad eyes.

It was for your protection” he smiled and went to reach for my hand but I pulled away. He couldn’t stay here if they were still chasing him.

“You have to go; it’s not safe” I suddenly blurted out and he looked at me with a slight frown.

“Look, we’ll be fine, just-” I cut him off and stood up. I dragged him out of the cafe just as the waitress was about to approach us. I stopped in the alley beside the street and leaned on the wall with a deep sigh.

“Jongup, you’ve got to go. Don’t be held back by me. Just run; run away” I hugged him and then watched as he sped off into the crowded streets.

 

Please Comment :)