Saturday Night

Ipod Shuffle Challenge

 

 

Son Dam Bi - Saturday Night

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

In a club; my friends and I were dancing in a small group to keep old, y people away from us. We weren’t looking to get d tonight.

“Hey, we’ll be back” Jiyeon spoke as her and Seohyun left and went to the toilets. Me and Yoona were left and started to dance. I noticed a blonde guy across the room looking my way and I smiled at him. I noticed him smirk and swipe his thumb over his lower lip.

“I’m going to get us some drinks, okay? I won’t be gone long” Yoona spoke and went to the bar, leaving me alone on the dance floor and open to any guy to suddenly feel me up. Damn, why did my friends all have to leave within a few minutes of each other; I cursed them all in my head as I felt a hand on my waist. It traced my curves and I looked over my shoulder to see the blonde guy who I smiled at.

“I’m Himchan, what’s your name?” he smirked and pulled me back into his body as we grinded together, our bodies getting hotter by the minute. We stared into each other’s eyes and it felt like we were the only ones in the club.

“I’m Jina” I introduced myself and we both just smiled, knowing exactly where this night was gonna lead...

 

Please Comment