Perfect

Rewrite the Stars

When you said you looked a mess

I whispered underneath my breath, but you heard it.

Darling(Love), you looked Perfect tonight.

 

Chanyeol smiles happily gazing the whole view of the garden which he rented to be their wedding reception. Today, finally, Chanyeol married Baekhyun at the church, telling everyone around the world that he’s taken and finally married, he yelled how much he loves Baekhyun and their little attention seeker. The whole church was crowded with his business partners, friends, school colleagues, his investors and of course, the media. Everything was in chaos when he arrived in the church because the medias were basically lashing out on him.

 

Little Park Jihoon slayed everything just by coming to their wedding, many had congratulated him for the arrival of their nine months old baby and now the wedding. Everyone was watching the little baby, even with his little snores and yawns made the guest coo at him without even bathing in his own sweat. Baby Park is indeed a pretty baby, no doubt about that.

 

(When Chanyeol first took a step inside the church, Kim Jongin was practically panicking because of how Chanyeol looked. His hair was a mess, his black tux was nothing but a crap after dealing with the aggressive medias, he was even sweating because of how hot and crowded outside for goodness sake! “, I don’t even want to look at you now, Chan! How can you face Baekhyun with this kind of look?!” Jongin rubbed his temple dramatically making the giant yoda to rolled his eyes in annoyance. “Even if I look like a dying old man or just wearing nothing but a trash bag, Baekhyun will still love me the same, Mr. Kim.” Jongin mockingly chocked hearing the cheesy lines coming from his friend who use to hate cliché stuffs. And now, crap, look at him! Just look at him!

 

“Whatever! I can’t deal with you right now. You go to your designated room, I’ll just call Wushu Panda to fix you. God! Why does my brother had to have you as a husband?! I’m regretting bringing you two together again!” Jongin stormed out with his dramatic complaints about Chanyeol being like this and Baekhyun for being the unlucky one. The giant just shook his head, because for all he knows, Jongin was happy to see his bestfriend marrying his step-brother, even having a song too, but the couldn’t even say it truthfully even just for this day. Chanyeol decided to just go to his designated room with a small smile displaying on his lips.

 

Jongdae, the wedding coordinator rolled his eyes at him when the dinosaur-like guy entered his room with a scowl written on his ugly face, whilst Chanyeol was not even better, he was mentally murdering the said guy using any techniques he could think of. The evident was clear as the ocean, Chanyeol and Jongdae were not in good terms. It stated when Jongdae misunderstood Chanyeol for saving Minseok from falling down on the ladder when he was decorating that one certain spot at their reception. And since then, Jongdae and Chanyeol became the mortal enemy they are now. Chanyeol learned from Minseok-hyung that Jongdae was a bit territorial of his belongings, it’s not like the giant himself was any better. He’s territorial, but he’s not as dramatic as that dinosaur guy.

 

“Get your lazy up now, lazy pants. The wedding will start so you better hurry up before your soon to be husband leave you at the altar.” Chanyeol smirked ever so teasingly to the male standing proud in his black tux, “And then what? Do you really want me to steal your Minnie away from you?” Jongdae’s face darken at the mention of the familiar endearment he has for his Minnie, “Pfft. He won’t leave e with a worthless bastard.” This just got the giant’s smirked to widen even more, “Then why the hell did you go trashing at me when you saw holding his waist? If he wouldn’t leave you for a worthless guy like me then you shouldn’t have acted like that? Don’t you have trust to your husband to accuse him such thing?”

 

And Chanyeol left the dumbfounded male inside his designated room. Jongdae stood there in guilt remembering how his Minnie look at him that time and the reason why he has been avoiding him lately. He silently curses himself mentally and rushed outside the room to find his husband who he found welcoming the guest inside the church. And without even wasting a second, he pulled his husband to his chest and gave him a full smack on the lips. Minseok was a bit startled with the bold move but when he saw his husband’s guilty eyes, he sighed in relief. Being away from the troll was a tough this to do, Minseok admitted. “I’m so sorry Minnie, forgive this idiot for being so ing abnormal.”

 

Chanyeol was on his way when he accidentally heard one of his guest when he was heaving a deep breath when it was his turn to walk to the aisle; “The Papa and the soon to be husband of Mr. Park must be pretty like their son. I just knew it when I landed my eyes on the baby, the baby does have Mr. Park’s ears and hair, but I guess the baby was an exact replica of the carrier.” Chanyeol boosted in pride hearing the compliment. “Wait until you see him with your own eyes.” Chanyeol uttered silently.

 

Minseok-hyung motioned him to walk to the red carpet, and he did. Chanyeol walked shameless and handsomely with his black tux, his hair was pushed up displaying his flawless and smooth forehead. Not a while later when Park Jihoon came to his view with his parents, his mother was holding Baby Jihoon whilst his father held his wife’s waist with his other hand playing with the giggly baby. The little Park was wearing a tux, Luhan had suggested it so, the deer guy even customized the tux using his own money, insisting that it was his gift for their wedding, and the Park couple accepted it wholeheartedly. And now, his little boy was giggling while looking straight at him, attempting to be carried by his Daddy. Chanyeol just chuckled and took his son from his mother who smiled lovingly at him. “My little prince is excited, aren’t you? Of course, you are, today is my and your Papa’s wedding.” The young CEO cooed.

 

The guest couldn’t help but to coo at the sight too. The Young CEO who they knew was harsh and cold-hearted, but right now after seeing this cute sight before their eyes, they were now facing a whole lot side of their boss. The medias were not any better, for they were busy taking pictures and videos of this cute scene. Their attention was stolen yet again when the groom (bride?) stepped inside the church with his white tux accompanying him with white roses, he was a breathtaking scene to watch. Baekhyun walked prettily with his famous rectangular smile on his lips, the eyeliner who Kyungsoo putted on him made him a lot hotter than usual.

 

Upon noticing his little attention seeker with his Daddy waiting for him made his heart swelled in happiness, the tears were threatening to fall from the corner of his eyes, but Kyungsoo seriously warned him not to, for he was going to mess his face with the smug eyeliner. “You two look so cute together.” Baekhyun stated when he reached the altar, Chanyeol just shook his head, “We look perfect with you, Love.” Baekhyun smiled at him. Mrs. Park came to them to get Jihoon, with a one last peak to the baby’s crown, Chanyeol and Baekhyun faced the priest.

 

After changing their I do(s), Chanyeol faced Baekhyun with a lovingly smile, he held the smaller’s hand into his as he putted the silver ring in his (not yet) husband’s ring finger. “Love, I know we’ve been into a serious fight not so long ago, and I never wanted it to happen again. I almost lost you once and it’s not going to happen again, I swear, because without you by my side, I just don’t know what to do. With those months that without you made me realized one thing; I would be stupid if I let go of you, you who is as pretty as a flower, you were as adorable as a puppy, you, my little universe that holds my world. I would be nothing without you, hell with my business and stuff, I wouldn’t be this successful as I am now if it wasn’t for you. You supported me through thick and thin without complaining, and I was so ing stupid for hurting you like that.”

 

“I already I already apologized with what I did, but I will say it again. Love, I’m so sorry for being a jerk to you, I promise… err… I will do my greatest to be a best husband and a father to Jihoon. And this time, Jongin I swear, I will keep my promise. I, Park Chanyeol, bows to be your servant from this day on, ask me everything you want and your wish is my command. And don’t say no, I treated you badly back then, I was just returning the favor. And just so you know, this giant loves you so much, to EXO Planet and back.” Baekhyun wholeheartedly giggled by the giant. Taking the warm big hand on his own, he putted the silver ban on his ring finger.

 

“Yeol, I know you’re a jerk and shut up let me finish first! I’m sorry for giving you a hard time, at first it was fun to see you that wreck and I thought back then that We’re going Kokobop and that you’re going to be down-down baby. But seeing you breaking with our separation made me hurt, because I don’t you… but you seem to be drifting away from us, from your family. All I ever wanted was to be love, I wanted to feel that I’m being love, because you gave me everything I never experienced with my own parents. You promised me the universe and you gave it, but why do you have to take it away from me in just a short period of time. Yeol, we’ve been together for two years, but why do you have to be ashamed of me now? I kept questioning myself but guess what you moron. When I saw you for the first time after our fight, I feel relieved. For some reason I was relieved.”

 

By now, Baekhyun was a crying mess in Chanyeol’s arms, the latter did nothing but to listen to his rant whilst nodding but continuedly drawing circles on his waist. “I was so scared that you fell out of love and you said those hurtful words on me. I can’t let that happen. As much as I want to go home to you, I couldn’t just, because I was scared of being hurt again. I’m scared of totally forgetting myself, I had enough pain Yeol, I can’t manage bearing another one too. Please don’t leave me… I love you.”)

 

And now, they are all gathered in this garden celebrating their wedding. Chanyeol’s gaze shifts to his (now) husband, cradling Jihoon in his arms, he was busy making faces to their little attention seeker and was oblivious of his husband’s gaze on him. Chanyeol silently makes his way to the center table to the stage and greets his two most beloved treasure with a fondly smile. “He’s taking all your attention away from me Love, what can I do?” Chanyeol fixes himself on the chair next to Baekhyun’s, his little husband rolls his eyes at him. “He’s a baby Yeol, of course he will need my attention.” Chanyeol was about to retort back when Luhan’s voice booms from the speaker.

 

“May I have everyone’s attention please? Thank you.” Luhan flashes them his sweet smile in which the guest coo at his pretty face, which in return an annoyed looking Sehun beside him. Luhan nudges his boyfriend’s stomach to get him to speak, Sehun rolls his eyes in submissive and manages to calm himself. “Today, my little BOYFRIEND made a video for the newly wed. Courtesy of yours truly for the full credits for all the videos and pictures Luhan used for this VCR. And yes, I know that look everyone. I owned everything, because for your information, I am the number one shipper of ChanBaek, I’m the President after all, and Luhan is my partner-in-crime whereas KaiSoo or also known as Jongin and Kyungsoo are my secretary and servant. Daehyun-sshi is my vice president. If you wanted to be one, Minseok-hyung the wedding planner already made a site for it. Just type www.weshipchanbaek.com, register yourselves, and you’re one us. It’s easy, isn’t it? And oh, you can also buy merchandizes in there, just call the number written to it… And ouch!”

 

Luhan who had enough hearing Sehun fanboying over ChanBaek elbowed him right in the stomach, Sehun who can’t do anything just shut his mouth with an upset face. “Sorry about that, but anyways, ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you, Chanyeol and Baekhyun, featuring their little angel, Park Jihoon. The background songs were composed by the couple, you can also check it out on www.weshipchanbaek.com.” The VCR plays in no time, making the guest indulges their whole attention to the screen. The video was perfect! And somewhere in the garden hall, stood the number one shipper and club President Oh Sehun with his proud smug face decorating his used to be frowning one. He took those videos and pictures!

 

Kyungsoo announced the newlyweds first dance together being married. Chanyeol takes Baekhyun’s hand in his, he places his one free hand on Baekhyun’s waist while the midget snakes his other hand to the older’s shoulder. The song being played from the background and one by one the guest started to follow them up in the middle. When the intro of the song finished, Chanyeol opens his mouth to sing the song he has been doing. This the right time to sing it to Baekhyun. And again, Baekhyun was left amuse again with tears streaming down his face.

 

[Playing: Perfect by Ed Sheeran. Full credit to the one who composed the song!]

 

I found a Love for me…

Love just drive right in and follow my lead.

I have a boy, gentle and sweet.

I never knew you were that someone waiting for me.

‘Cause we we’re just kids when we fell in love.

Not knowing what it was.

I will not give you up this time.

But Darling (Love) just kiss me slow.

Your heart is all I own.

And in your eyes, you’re holding mine.

 

And baby (love) I’m dancing (singing) in the dark.

With you between my arms.

Barefoot of the grass, listening to our favorite song.

When you said you looked a mess.

I whispered underneath my breath, but you heard it.

Love you look perfect tonight.

 

Well, I found a man.

Stronger than anyone I know.

I share his dream I hope that someday, I’ll share his home.

I found a love.

To carry more than just my secrets.

To carry love, to carry children of our own.

“Cause we we’re just kids but we’re so in love.

Fighting against all odds.

I know we’ll be alright this time.

But Darling (love) just hold my hand.

Be my boy, I’ll be your man.

I see my future in your eyes.

 

And baby (love) I’m dancing (singing) in the dark.

With you between my arms.

Barefoot of the grass, listening to our favorite song.

When you said you looked a mess.

I whispered underneath my breath, but you heard it.

Love you look perfect tonight.

 

Indeed, just by staring at the two persons dancing in the middle of the crowd, staring at each other’s eyes while the other was singing with his whole heart and the other shedding tears of happiness, they are perfect together. Park Jihoon who is a nine months old baby was staring at them, and deep down, the baby promises to himself that he wants a love like his parents.

 

Now, finally, everything is so perfect. With their little family of three, Baekhyun finally got what he wanted. A whole family, with Daddy, Papa and baby. His dream has finally come true, thanks to his husband, Park Chanyeol.

 

“I love you Park Chanyeol… thank you for everything.”

 

“I love you too Park Baekhyun… and thank you for coming in my life.”

 

And their sealed their love in a kiss.