Sad Song

Rewrite the Stars

With you, I’m a beautiful mess.

Without you, I feel broke like I’m half of a whole.

Without you, I’m just a Sad Song.

 

Baekhyun cradles the little baby in his arms, Park Jihoon woke up again in the middle of the night. Chanyeol wants to chuckle at the view, baby Jihoon is giggling while holding Baekhyun’s finger on his own, and his fiance can’t help but to coo. Ever since their little bundle of joy was born on August eight, his parents couldn’t get enough of him. He’s cute, having a mochi rosy cheeks, a cute little button nose, he even inherited Baekhyun’s eyes, his lips were from his Daddy, a plump kissable one. He’s too perfect for his own good!

 

“You little attention seeker! Why can’t you let your Papa and Daddy have a rest? We can play tomorrow morning you know, or do you want to sleep with us?” when baby Jihoon lets out a giggle, Baekhyun makes his way to their bedroom with Chanyeol tailing from behind him, watching the cute scene playing before his eyes. “You look so hot holding Jihoon like that, Love.” The smaller of the two sends him a glare that make the taller to shut his mouth in an instant, “Don’t even start Park Chanyeol! I’m not in the mood for your little dirty games! Keep your balls together, will you?”

 

Upon reaching their bedroom, Baekhyun carefully places the bundle of joy in the bed, he grabs the pillows and puts it on both sides of Jihoon. “You should really sleep now, Park Jihoon. You have to be pretty, alright?” And in an instant, baby Jihoon closes his eyes and falling in a deep slumber with cute snores. “You should sleep too, Love. Tomorrow will be a long day for us.” Chanyeol gives the younger a peak in the lips, pulling the smooth duvet to prevent the younger from being cold. After sharing a few I love you(s) they both fell asleep with a satisfied smile on their faces.

 

--

 

When the morning came, Chanyeol was the one who first woke up, he took a warm shower for a good fifteen minutes and dressed himself in his normal attire; an expensive supreme hoodie and ripped jeans, along with his gucci shoes. He left a quick peak to his two-beloved treasure before exiting the bedroom, on the way downstairs, he sees Sehun trying to sneak on one of their many available rooms with Luhan attempting to stop his dirty thoughts away. Chanyeol just shakes his head in amusement and proceed on going to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

 

“You’re up early, Chan.” Chanyeol was a bit startled when Jongin suddenly shows up beside him, holding a cup of hot chocolate and a piece of chicken in his mouth, Kyungsoo on the other side was busy preparing and arranging the foods in the dining table. “I was supposed to cook Baekhyun breakfast but guess I won’t be able to. Hey, why is Sehun so crappy in the morning?” He sits on the chair with his chin placed on his palm, Kyungsoo and Jongin just hums in response like it’s no big deal to them. “He’s always . What’s new about that? I just pity Luhan for dealing with his always raging .”

 

“Guys, language please. Jihoon is up.” The three males snap their heads to the right only to be met with a stern looking face of Baekhyun with baby Jihoon in his arms. Baekhyun is wearing an over-sized t-shirt of Chanyeol without a pants on, and , the sight of Baekhyun’s thighs is making him suddenly. Remembering that Jihoon is around, Chanyeol disappointedly drops the idea of having love making to the younger. Jihoon has to be at least seven years old to have a sibling, Baekhyun suggested so. “Sorry ‘bout that Baekhyunee. Hello little Park!” baby Jihoon doesn’t even spare a glance to Jongin’s direction, and that makes the tan male to scoff in annoyance.

 

“Why won’t you look at me?! I was with your Papa in his first trimester! I used to take care of the both of you, I even helped your parents to be back together and this is how you will pay me?! For ignoring your own Uncle?!” Jongin whines, stomping his foot and sends a pitiful look on his lover’s direction, “Kai, he’s a baby for goodness sake! Stop being so childish and act maturely, can you?” the eight months baby chuckles in his Papa’s arms. The Park couple couldn’t help but to laugh at their child’s silliness and giving a pitiful look on the tan male. “This is unfair! Why are you like this to me?!” Chanyeol cradles his son carefully, he kisses Baekhyun on the lips before the couple seated beside each other, the Kim couple just eating and whining in front of them.

 

Just then, the Oh couple enters the dining room looking so sweaty and satisfied. Sehun looks like he had a good time ing Luhan while the deer look nothing but tired from the rough . “Please tell me you’ll clean the room you used because I swear Oh Sehun, this is the fourteen times you did our penthouse a motel! You have your own apartment damnit!” Baekhyun face palms in frustration. Last week, when the Oh couple visited them, the visiting went in vain because all they could heard were the loud moans of the two instead of their voice asking them of their well-being. Luckily, Park Jihoon was fast asleep that time, if not then Baekhyun would have hapkido their asses away from their penthouse.

 

“Don’t worry, I call my maid over so they can clean our mess. And oh, I also called my personal interior designer for the broken furniture and bed and the couch…too? Well leave all the hard work on me!” The maknae of the group yells in excitement, and his lover who looks like he wants the ground to swallow him whole. “Logically, you really didn’t do anything but to order around your servants. So, basically, it will be their hard work and not yours, maknae.” Kyungsoo says in a stoic tone, not even sparing them a glance as he eats the foods he prepared.

 

“Anyways, we’re all gathered here not to talk about HunHan, but rather, to talk about the preparation of these two idiots’ upcoming wedding.” All six males nod their heads in unison, “And I have this friend, Kim Minseok, a famous wedding planner and Kim Jongdae, his husband, also a famous wedding coordinator. I already contacted them to make an appointment, and maybe a day or two, they will come here to meet you guys.” Kyungsoo states, he his fingers. He then pulls out something out of his pocket and places it in front of Park couple, soon to be husbands. “This is their little shop’s address and I already written in there their possible contact information so, you heads doesn’t have to bother me from time to time.”

 

Baekhyun rolls his eyes, wanting to swipe off the ’s smug face and replace it with pure agony, and Chanyeol on the other hand just nods his head, staring at his son’s face without blinking. “I want to invite Yixing-hyung to the wedding with his husband, Junmyeon-hyung. They helped us a lot with my pregnancy with Jihoon, Yeol.” Chanyeol looks up, Baekhyun is pouting with his head lying on the table, “I will call them later, Love. Maybe they can bring Yi-myeon with them, I’m sure he’s excited to meet Jihoon so much. And Daehyun too, I heard that he got himself a lover, Kang Shin Hye was it? The girl has a son too, but much older than Jihoon, I think his name was Kang Daniel.”

 

“Oh really? Hah! I thought he was going to live his life alone forever! That old hag finally decided to settle with someone, I’m quiet surprise with that one.” The glint in Baekhyun’s eyes screams happiness, and Chanyeol grins in contentment. Finally, he succeeded giving Baekhyun the life and love he deserve, this is all he wanted when he had Baekhyun back in his arms again.

 

During the last days of Baekhyun in his pregnancy, he sang him the song he composed for Chanyeol just like the latter told him to do. He sang it with so much emotion that made the older to shed tears and he never kissed Baekhyun that much after that.

 

(“What are you doing?” Chanyeol asked and motion his head to the pile of papers messily arranged on their bed. He just came back from work after making sure that he can finally work at home to monitor on Baekhyun’s pregnancy. Lately, the younger was often rushed to the hospital for so many reasons, and one of that was the fact that he has a low immune system. The pregnancy was taking a big toll on the smaller that made him sleepless because of the back pains, and because of the restless nights Baekhyun caught a cold. Luckily for them, the cold was treated immediately and nothing happened to the both of them, and since then, Chanyeol couldn’t find the courage to leave his heavily pregnant fiance alone.

 

“Oh, I’m just finishing the song I composed. Just give me a minute!” Baekhyun cheered in a low but excited voice. Chanyeol nodded with a smile and leave Baekhyun for a while to have a warm bath and dressed himself on his normal attire, a white t-shirt and a short. When he came out, Baekhyun was sitting in front of his piano (Chanyeol decided that it was best if he moved the piano to their bedroom so Baekhyun doesn’t have to get up and leave their room just to play some random notes if he feels like it. In this way, everything will be easy for the pregnant male) the bed was already cleaned and the pile of papers were perfectly arranged on the piano.

 

Baekhyun turned around with a soft smile on his lips, his eyes forming a crescent moon, “Seat here beside me Yeol.” He patted the small sofa beside him and Chanyeol obediently obeyed, “Remember when you made a song for me? You even sang it to me and to Jihoon too, and now it’s my turn to sing for you.” He kissed the older in the lips, he then sifted on the piano and started to play the notes. When the intro ended, Chanyeol swore he almost fall from the sofa after hearing how much of an angel Baekhyun’s voice be like.

 

[Playing: Sad Song. Full credits to the one who composed this song and the ones who sang this!]

 

You and I…

We’re like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky.

With you, I’m a live…

Like all the missing piece of my heart they finally collide.

So, stop time right here in the moonlight, ‘cause I don’t ever wanna close my eyes.

 

Without you, I feel broke like I’m half of a whole.

Without you, I’ve got no hand to hold.

Without you, I feel torn like a sail in a storm.

Without you, I’m just a sad song.

I’m just a sad song.

 

With you, I fall…

It’s like I’m living all my past in silhouettes up on the wall.

With you, I’m a beautiful mess.

It’s like we’re standing hand in hand and all our fears up on the edge.

So, stop time right here in the moonlight, ‘cause I don’t ever wanna close my eyes.

 

Without you, I feel broke like I’m half of a whole.

Without you, I’ve got no hand to hold.

Without you, I feel torn like a sail in a storm.

Without you, I’m just a sad song.

 

You’re the perfect melody.

The only harmony.

I wanna hear.

You’re my favorite part of me.

With you standing next to me.

I’ve got nothing to fear.

 

Without you, I feel broke like I’m half of a whole.

Without you, I’ve got no hand to hold.

Without you, I feel torn like a sail in a storm.

Without you, I’m just a sad song…

 

Without you, I feel broke like I’m half of a whole.

Without you, I’ve got no hand to hold.

Without you, I feel torn like a sail in a storm.

Without you, I’m just a sad song.

I’m just a sad song.

 

With a last finally press of the keys, Baekhyun opened his eyes. When he looked at his fiance and soon to be father of his child, Chanyeol was already shedding tears, he attempted to wipe it off before Baekhyun could even notice, but it was too late. Baekhyun laughed whole heartedly seeing how much of a sight it was to watch Chanyeol crying like this just because of a damn song. To be frank, the smaller didn’t know what was so touching about the song he wrote, all he ever did was to write down the things he could think while imagining Chanyeol and the problems they’ve been through and find some good piano keys to the lyrics and then tadah! He’s done writing a song. But seeing Chanyeol this emotional with the song he had made, he must have putted his whole feelings inside it.

 

“When did you became a cry baby, Yeol?” The taller just glared at him in response, “You know, we should really write songs together. I didn’t know you’re amazing with this!” Baekhyun smugly smirked at him, “Well you underestimated me, your fault not mine.” Chanyeol scoffed at him, “When did you became this sassy, huh? I never knew you had this kind of personality. You’re really full of surprises, Love. I just can’t get enough of you.” And it was Baekhyun’s cue to scoffed at the taller, “Are you trying to get laid tonight, Park Yoda?! That won’t absolutely not gonna happen, so if you will excuse me I’ll just going to take a nap.”

 

And that night, Chanyeol was up all night jerking himself off whilst imagining Baekhyun under him whilst he’s inside him. For the tenth time, Chanyeol in his hands again. And outside the bathroom, Baekhyun was busy laughing his off hearing the loud moans, groans and grunts coming from that certain room where Chanyeol ran into. Sorry not sorry but he’s not feeling right now, serves that giant for making him pregnant with his super handsome .)

 

“And I was saying guys, why don’t we play the songs you made in your wedding night? We can make a VCR of the two of you and we’ll play it in front of everyone. Sehun has so many videos and pictures of you two so, you don’t have to worry. Our whole apartment is practically like a museum of ChanBaek, and this guy is your number one shipper. Maybe, I should contact Yifan-hyung from China to make our apartment to be the national museum of you two, everyone would be dying to see your moments together. Trust me I know, I already experienced it myself.”