Bad Boy L.Joe

A Simple Mistake

Hope you enjoy this chapter. Idk what’s in my mind when I write this, so yeah. And you see about gangster level? In this story, gangster level 1-2 is a beginner. Level 3 is medium and level 4-5 is definitely experts. Any levels above that, is surely wanted by the police. :) Hope you got it, though ^^

---------

 

You and Byungho finished your business. You were still talking with Byungho’s staff, “Minjae unnie, did you also go to the location?” Minjae shook her head. “No. But I keep monitoring them from here.” She winked and you giggled.

“Hyungnim, I found something.”  One of the staff spoke. Byungho glanced at you, “A minute.” You nodded and continued your conversation with Minjae.

The you thought about the gangster boy *That boy…I don’t know why but he’s making me curious about him.* “Unnie.” Minjae raised a brow. “Uh, do you know about the boy in the front?” You asked, pointed the boy outside the room. Minjae raised her brows and peeked through the window.

“Are you talking about that gray-headed boy?” Minjae faced you as you nodded. She sighed, “He’s a gangster.” “I know.” She looked at you in surprise.

But then she continued, “He’s dangerous, really dangerous. His name is Lee Byunghun. He’s young, but also a dangerous gangster.” *Young? I wonder how old is he.* As if reading your mind, Minjae say out aloud the gangster boy’s profile. “Name; Lee Byunghun. Gangster name, uh, L…Joe? Birthdate; November 23rd 1993. Last education; Pilbyum Junior High School. Gangster level 4.”

You blinked at her *1993?* “He’s younger than me only by a year! And what, Pilbyum?!” Your eyes widened, “I don’t even know that he was my junior.” “He was my junior too. Remember? Honestly, there are a lot gangster from our junior high school. Remember about Lee Seungri? He’s now a gangster level 5.”

You puffed your cheeks, “I know that. Seungri oppa is on level 5, already?!” You were an admirer of Lee Seungri when you’re still in junior high school, but you never met him again until that time. “I know, right?! Why do cute boys always wanted to be a gangster?!” Minjae rolled her eyes. You were kind of disagree with her opinion, “My friend is cute, but he’s not a gangster!” She stared at you in surprise.

Suddenly she smiled, squinted her eyes, “Ohhh…your friend?” You blinked your eyes, your cheeks were flushed *Only friends, right? Me and Jinyoung are only friends.* “Yah, unnie! What are you talking about? He’s just a friend, and a lawyer.” “Is he young? Oh, he must be. Because you called him cute.” Minjae wiggled her eyebrows. “Aish, unnie! Stop it!” You slapped her arm lightly.

Minutes later, you were face-to-face with L.Joe. Minjae should interrogate him, and you were with her. “Got caught  in a bad fight, again, Lee Byunghun?” Minjae clucked her tongue. You just boredly looked at him. “Sunbae, it’s L.Joe, not Lee Byunghun.” “In your ID, it says your name is Lee Byunghun, though.” You blew your bangs as Minjae proudly smiled.

“Hey, you. I know you as a librarian, why are you here?” L.Joe glared at you. “I’m here because of business, not that I’m a criminal.” You played with your fingers. He was going to say something again, but Minjae cute him off, “You are here not to interrogate my guest, Byunghun. You are here to get interrogated.”

Hours passed. You were as sleepy as hell *When will they finish?* “Unnie…” You whispered. “We’re done for today, Byunghun. We’ll meet tomorrow again.” You unclearly saw Minjae frowned at him.

L.Joe walked away. “~~~~~~~~~~-ah, you looked so sleepy. I’ll take you home.” She smiled at you. You nodded, glanced at the wall clock. *2? Do my eyes that tired?* “Let’s go home, it’s alredy two, though.” You heard some of Byungho’s staffs spoke. *Aish…it is really 2. What should I do?*

Minjae approached you, “Let’s go.” You were about to get up when you felt something on your palm. You saw it. “From Byunghun. Just read that when you got home.” *L.Joe? What  actually he wants?*