Beloved Mother

A Simple Mistake

Remember that your mother is a mute here! ^^

----------

“Thanks for walked me home, Jinyoung-sshi!” You bowed. “Doesn’t matter. See you.” He nodded back. You smiled and watched his back disappeared in the dark. *What a nice guy.*

You locked the gate and stepped in to the house, “Umma, I’m home!” Your mom appeared, smiled. ‘Who is that guy outside? Jinyoung-sshi?’ She signed. You nodded. “He visited the library again. So he walked me home.” Your mom nodded. ‘He’s very nice.’ She signed and you nodded approvingly.

‘~~~~~~~~~~-ah, do you like him?’ Your mom asked. “Umma! What are you talking about?!” You pouted, but silently blushed. ‘Arasso, arasso.’ She laughed.

You sat on a sofe with her brushing your hai. “Umma, do you want a son-in-law already?” She stopped, ‘To be honest, yes. But if don’t need one, I won’t force you.’ She smiled at you warmly, continued brushing your hair. You spun around to face her, “Umma, you’re the best mom ever!” You hugged her tightly.

It was really hard for you and your mom. Years passed after your dad’s death, and your mom now working on food shop. You worked as librarian, and that’s all you need to life. Since your high school graduation, never once you got a real job. Only as a librarian, you could focus on your work. Everytime you’re on library, you forgot all the bad past of yours.

‘Um, ~~~~~~-ah…’ Your mom poked you, ‘Today, Police Oh contacted me. He needs you.’ You raised an eyebrow, “Byungho ahjusshi? What’s the matter?” You asked. ‘He said, he found a paper in location where a lawyer got murdered. There is letters in it, but he didn’t tell me. I think it is serious, is it okay?’ She signed, worried. You gave her a smile, “Umma, I’m Shin ~~~~~~! How could I not be okay? I’ll be going!” You pecked her cheeks and stood up.

After checked your overall, you took your purse and got out of the house. You inhaled, turned around, “I’ll be going!” You waved to your smiling mom.

Giddily, you skipped to bus stop. *Many times passed since the last time Byungho ahjussi contact me or mom. I really missed him!* A bus stopped and you got into the bus. *Serious. This is a serious case. But…lawyer? I hope it is not Jinyoung.* After a while, you spotted a familiar police station. You paid the driver and skipped to the building.

You got into the building. There weren’t so much peoples in there, but you saw someone familiar. *Oh, that boy!* The boy who had passed you and Jinyoung. You approached him, “Hey, you. Aish, I know it, you’re a really bad boy. How could just drove away like that?” You glared at him who was still bewildered.

“~~~~~~~~~~-ah, you know him?” Someone asked you, made you turned around. “Byungho ahjussi!” You beamed and bowed. He smiled. You stood up and faced him, “This boy, he was passed me and my friend on my way home!” You pointed the boy. “Oh, you were walking home with Hyein again?” He asked, “Uh, yeah.” You gulped.

“I thought you were walking home with a man. Hyein is his name?” The boy suddenly spoke. Your eyes widened. *Aish…* Byungho frowned, but then smiled at you, “Let’s just go to my group’s room.” You nodded and smiled. You turned to that boy when Byungho walked away. You stuck your tongue out to him. *Bad boy!* He rolled his eyes and looked away.

---------

Ahem, could you guess who is that bad boy anyways? :D