Beautiful as Flowers

A Simple Mistake

 

If you’re asking, I know how to speak/write Korean. But I’m not fluent when it comes to conversation.

------

 

You skipped to a garden in front of the library. *Hm..where’s my flower?* You looked around. “Omo! My flower!” You ran to a broken flower pot. “Aigoo…who dared to do this?!” You pouted, but then smiled, showing your dimples. “Don’t worry, flower. I’ll get you a new pot!”

After finished the flowers, you go back to building. “~~~~~~~~-ah, where have you been?” Your friend, Hyein, approached you. You smiled, “From the garden, as usual. Why?” “Aigoo, that’s why you’re always as beautiful as flowers. Eh, Jinyoung-sshi was looking for you.” Hyein said. You raised an eyebrow. *Jinyoung-sshi?*

You waved to Hyein as you walked to cafeteria. You see Jinyoung waved at you, “~~~~~~~~-sshi!” He tapped the empty seat next to him. You nodded and approached him. “Jinyoung-sshi, wae iraeyo?” You sat down.

He took a sip of his coffee, “Just wanted to see you. And, read some books” He smiled.

“Ah, really?” You asked. “Yes. It have been a while since last time I visited the library.” Jinyoung replied. You smiled, “Then, what book you wanted to read? Maybe I could find it for you.” He shook his head, “No, don’t. I’ll find it myself.”

You chat for a while until you stood up, “Jinyoung-sshi, my lunch time ended. I should go back to the library.” You bowed. He smiled, “Okay, see you around.” You smiled back and walked to the library.

*Jinyoung is such a a wonderful person. No wonder a lot of females fell for him. Well, I’m an exception, but I still really adore him.* You thought, smiled while surfing the internet.

Hours passed. It was already dark outside. “~~~~~~~~-ah, wanna go home together?” Hyein approached you. You shook your head, “I’ll walk home myself. Thanks, go home first.” Hyein smiled and waved. You watched her disappeared then turned off the computer. You glanced a the clock. *It’s seven already?!* You stood up before turned all the lights off. You took your purse and walked out of the library.

You were on the front door, “~~~~~~~~-sshi.” Your head shot up amd you lquickly turned around. You gasped, “Jinyoung-sshi!” He smiled, “Why so late?” You sheepishly scratched the back of your head.

Both of you walked in silent. “Tonight…seems not special.” You spoke up, sighed, “Usually it’s still really crowded here.” You continued. He looked at you, “Really?” You nodded, just when a boy with motorbike passed you two. “Aish! You!” You glared at the boy.

The boy stopped and turned to see you. You gasped. *What?!* The boy scoffed then drove away. You clucked your tongue, “Aish, teens.” Jinyoung smiled, “That boy…” You turned to him, “Did you say something?” “Ah, no.” He shook his head. *Looked like a gangster.*