The Vampire and The Warlock Chap 7 (end)

The Vampire and The Warlock

A hundred years later, the vampire visited Kyuhyun's grave in broad daylight.  "Look.  I'm able to walk under the sun now.  I wish you were here with me.  I miss you."


"My grandfather said I would be able to find you here when your 100-year curse is over."  The teenager revealed himself from behind the tree.  
 

Donghae stopped breathing for a moment.  He couldn't believe what he was seeing.  The boy looked exactly like Kyuhyun and wait... did he just talk about Kyuhyun being his grandfather? "What is your name?"
 

"Kuixian."  He was Chinese and his tone did have a Chinese accent to it.  "My grandfather loved you but he wanted a descendant so he faked an accident to make you and his family think he died on that day.  Then he eventually met my grandmother and started to a new life with her.  He loved my grandmother but there wasn't a day he didn't think about you."
 

Tears started to fall from the vampire's eyes.  He remembered that awful day when they received the news of Kyuhyun's death.  He had a painful heartbreak and a lot of things to regret but he couldn't do anything about it anymore because Kyuhyun was gone.  He had been suicidal after the funeral but the witch named Krystal was there to attend Kyuhyun's funeral and stopped the vampire.  
 

"Kyuhyun is human.  Even if he didn't die on that accident, he would have died before 100 years passed by.  Don't kill yourself.  He would have wanted you to be able to walk under the sun.  He made you that ring as a promise."  Krystal's words stopped Donghae from his suicidal behavior but it didn't stop him from being grumpy and antisocial after that.
 

"My grandfather said he had a feeling the first thing you'll do when you are able to walk under the sunlight would be to visit his grave and then commit suicide by taking your daylight ring off and dramatically dying beside his grave.  He didn't predict it using his powers.  It was really just a feeling.  An intuition.  Is he right?"  The teenager asked.
 

"Yeah."  Donghae managed to reply through his sobs.
 

"That's why he wants me to exist so I could make sure you wouldn't do that."  Kuixian stepped closer to the vampire and hugged him in comfort.  His feelings flowed within Donghae making the vampire feel something he hadn't felt for a long time.  "I didn't know it would be possible to love someone before actually meeting him in person but that's how I feel about you."  Kuixian confessed and the vampire believed him.
 

It was time to start anew.  Kyuhyun would always have a place in his heart but it was time to move on.  It was time to fall in love again.
 

Yet another begining of a love story...
 

THE END

 

A/N:  After this, I'm going to take a break from fanfics and going to post my last original multichaptered fic.  You guys would still read my original fic, right? (tempted to beg to you guys) but anyway... give me comments for this fic please? *____* It's the last chapter after all so silent readers, please make some noise!!!

 

Once again, I would like to thank sooeunhae15 for requesting a vampire fic and The Vampire Diaries for inspiring me and making this fic possible.  This is my first vampire fic since I think vampire fics are overrated but I hope what I've written is different from the usual vampire fics you've read ^^.

 

If I ever post a new vampire fic, I shall announce it in the next chapter so you might want to subscribe to this.  I do plan to write The Vampire and The Werewolf soon.