The Vampire and The Warlock Chap 6

The Vampire and The Warlock

Donghae woke up feeling exhausted.  He never cried so much before and felt so many emotions since he became a vampire until last night.  He looked around and instantly reconized Kyuhyun's room and that he was currently lying on Kyuhyun's bed.  The curtains were closed but he could instantly tell that it was still daylight.
 

"You're up.  Great! I want to take you somewhere.  Change your clothes."  Kyuhyun took some clothes from hsi closet and threw it on Donghae.
 

"You are aware that it's broad daylight right?  I can't just go out.  Your daylight spell won't work against Krystal's."  
 

"I know but don't worry, I'm taking you to a safe place."  Kyuhyun smirked confidently.
 

Donghae was wearing thick clothes, a cap and shades to protect himself against the sunlight.  Kyuhyun also made sure that Donghae would be shaded under the huge umbrella as they went inside the taxi.  Eventually, they ended up in the cafe where one part of the shop had a glass wall.
 

"Kyuhyun, are you insane?!?! Do you want me to die?!?!"  Donghae whispered, refusing to remove his grip from the umbrella.  People are looking at him suspiciously.
 

"Trust me and close that umbrella."  Kyuhyun waited for Donghae to move.  Seeing that Donghae wasn't making any move, he added one more word.  "Please?"
 

Donghae hesitantly closed the umbrella and placed it on the stand.
 

Kyuhyun smiled at him.  "Very good.  Now, take off your shades and jacket."
 

"You really want me to die."  Donghae grumbled but did what he was told anyway.
 

Kyuhyun stepped towards the cafe where the sunlight hits him.  "Come here."
 

"No."  Donghae replied stubbornly.
 

"Come on, Donghae."  Kyuhyun stretched his hand.
 

Donghae reluctantly reached for Kyuhyun's hand and was amazed that his hand wasn't burned by the sunlight.  Slowly he stepped into the part where the sunlight hits him.  "I'm not burning."  He said in amazement.
 

"The glass is heavily thick and UV protected.  You won't be able to walk under the sun but at least you can enjoy the broad daylight inside this cafe."  By hand, Kyuhyun lead Donghae towards the seat near the glass wall.
 

Donghae continued to look outside of the glass wall in amazement.  Everything was so bright and he was enjoying the view.  It was a completely different view at night.  There were much more people walking on the streets and there was a heavy traffic jam.  Then he looked up and was able to appreciate the sky.
 

While Donghae was busy looking outside, Kyuhyun was enjoying his own view which is Donghae's happy expression.  "I'm sure there are other places like this in the city.  We should just search it up."  
 

Donghae turned his attention back to Kyuhyun.  "Thank you.  I was just so afraid of the sun that I never thought there would be such a place."
 

"You're welcome."  They stayed in the cafe until evening came.
 

They were currently walking back to Kyuhyun's house when Donghae's cellphone started ringing.  He took out his cellphone and saw that his caller is Heechul.  He simply turned off his cellphone and placed it back in his pocket.  "I'm not going to see Heechul anymore starting tonight."  The vampire declared.
 

"I think I might prefer you visiting Heechul than hanging out in my room."
 

"You don't mean that."  Donghae grabbed on Kyuhyun's shoulder and forced him to turn around.
 

"Ah! You don't have use so much strength---"  Kyuhyun's complaints were cut off with Donghae's lips descending upon his.
 

Kyuhyun's feelings freely flowed inside Donghae once again.  "I really like how you don't have much control with your emotions yet."  The vampire spoke but their lips still touching.  He didn't move away and he could feel Kyuhyun's feelings in turmoil and confusion but he could also tell that Kyuhyun liked the kiss.
 

"Jerk."  Kyuhyun tried to push Donghae away but the vampire was so much stronger.  He pulled Kyuhyun instead and kissed him again.

 

End of Chapter 6

 

A/N: The next chapter will be the last chapter and... whether I make it into a happy ending or not, it's up to you to find out and read the last chapter =P so you better comment and subscribe!! ^^