The Vampire and The Warlock Chap 3

The Vampire and The Warlock

"It's not working."  Kyuhyun gave up.  He had tried about 10 times already but he couldn't make a piece of paper float in the air.  He actually considered cheating by turning on the electric fan but he can't cheat with Donghae watching him the whole time.
 

"You are frustrated."
 

"Duh! You try and fail 10 times.  Let's see if you won't be frustrated then."  Kyuhyun crumpled the piece of paper and threw it to the trash bin.
 

"Your problem is over here." Donghae's hand patted Kyuhyun's chest where the heartbeat could be felt.  "You don't believe in being a warlock and you don't believe in your powers.  you need to free your mind from doubts and worries."
 

"Don't talk as if you know everything.  You're a vampire, not a warlock."  Kyuhyun didn't appreciate the fact that a vampire was giving him advices on how to be a better warlock.
 

"Fine.  Suit yourself.  I would rather spend my time trying to get to know Heechul than with a stupid warlock who can't even lift a single piece of paper."  Donghae once again made his grand exit through Kyuhyun's bedroom window.
 

Kyuhyun hated the fact that he tried to follow Donghae's advice.  He calmed himself from the annoyance and anger he felt towards the vampire.  He freed his mind from all of his doubts and worries of being a warlock.  He felt that he is able to concentrate better without Donghae's presence.  Successfully, he was able to lift the crampled paper from the trash bin.  Then, he tried it on his heavy math textbook which easily floated up in the air.  Kyuhyun's successful attempts made him happy and very eager to learn more about magic.
 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

What are you doing right now? And don't say you're sleeping.  I'm pretty sure vampires don't sleep at night.

 

Donghae was in the club, checking Heechul out.  Just when he was about to make his move towards the dance floor, where Heechul is currently being sandwich between 2 humans, he heard Kyuhyun's voice in his head.
 

In the club.  About to introduce myself to Heechul or rather grind myself against him.  The introduction can happen later.
 

Donghae waited for Kyuhyun to reply and wondered if Kyuhyun cut off his connection.  Hey, you still there?
 

I'm sleeping.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


"For your information, I could study and practice better without you around."  Kyuhyun said as he felt to light a fire on the candle for the fifth time.
 

"You're too conscious of me.  Just pretend that I'm not around."  Donghae said as he flipped another page of the magazine he was reading.  He was casually sitting on the window sill.
 

Kyuhyun was tempted to push Donghae out through the window but he knew the vampire will survive after the fall.  "How was your meeting with Heechul last night?"  Kyuhyun asked.  He decided to do his English assignment instead.
 

Kyuhyun was surprised at how Donghae started to talk animatedly about how he saved Heechul from gangsters, walked Heechul home and got a kiss from Heechul before they parted ways.  "It was like a perfect romance drama."  Donghae sighed dreamily.  "Now Heechul has added another reason as to why  I need your help badly."
 

"You always talk about needing my help but you never told me what kind of help or spell that I needed to do."  Kyuhyun was curious now.
 

"I want to be able to walk on broad daylight and you are going to help me with that."
 

Kyuhyun's eyes widened.  "Do other vampires know about that there is such a spell?"
 

"Just a few.  Thoes vampires are either really old or have a witch as a friend or an acquaintance or something like that."
 

"Or threatening a newbie like me."  Kyuhyun added.
 

"I think I'm the only one who does that."  Donghae chuckled.  "Other vampires wouldn't waste their time with a newbie warlock but like I said, I'm in no hurry.  Woah! Look at the time!!! Time to visit Heechul!!!"  The vampire left hurriedly.
 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 

"Kyuhyun, the only warlock in this city.  Let's talk."
 

Kyuhyun was feeling alarmed when a lady recognized him as a warlock.  At the same time, he could also feel the powers coming from the lady.  "Who are you, witch?"
 

The lady tilted her head towards the direction of the cafe.  She comfortably sat on the seat and ordered coffee.  Kyuhyun simply told the waitress to get him some water.  "My name is Krystal.  I'm here for the funeral of my sister.  I did a spell that showed me who were the last people in my sister's library which is how I got to know you and that vampire, Donghae."
 

"If you want to take back your sister's books, I can give them back to you."  Kyuhyun said willingly.
 

"No, that's okay.  I have my own collection of spellbooks and you need those books more than I do since you're a newbie and all."  Krystal smiled and thanked the waitress for her coffee before happily sipping her hot coffee.  "I absolutely love the coffee in this cafe."
 

"So... why exactly are you meeting up with me?"  Kyuhyun asked.
 

"I want revenge."  Krystal was suddenly serious.  The look of her eyes gave Kyuhyun shivers.  "From what I've observed from your conversation with the vampire in my sister's library, you don't seem to be very fond of him.  Want to help me with my revenge?"

 

End of Chapter 3

 

A/N:  I got to involved with rp~ing yesterday so I wasn't able to update this at all.  Forgive me? And comment please? ^^