Everybody's Looking Forward to the Weekend Weekend

Protect Taemin

Your POV

That Saturday morning, the doorbell rang.

 

"I'll get it!" Ahn Jil and Hee Na screamed and the hallway was filled with quick, loud elephant footsteps. My bedroom shook like an earthquake and caused me to wake up.

 

I yawned and stretched, gazing at the morning sunlight that shone in through my window into my room. I climbed out of bed and walked out of my room to the bathroom, shouting down the hallway. "Who is it??"

 

"Dongseng-ah!" Se Hun Oppa ran down our small hallway and crashed into me for a hug. "Good morning!"

 

Lu Han, Lay, Tao, Chen, Xiu Min, and Chanyeol were waiting at the front door. I saw Lu Han and waved to him. He smiled softly and waved back.

 

"Get over here, Lu Han!" Se Hun said to him and laughed. I giggled a little and watched as Lu Han made his way towards us slowly and awkwardly.

 

We were all going to many different places today to hang out and get to know each other. I was a bit excited because Taemin was coming along, too^^

 

"Aigooo, Jong In," Omma walked through the hallway from the kitchen and knocked on Oppa's room door. "Your friends are here,"

 

"There's so many of them," Ahn Jil walked up next to me and looked up at Se Hun and Lu Han. "Annyeonghaseyo, Oppas. Are you brothers?"

 

"Aniyo," Se Hun smiled, "We're just next door neighbors who look alike...second dongseng," he chuckled at the last part and glanced at Lu Han to see if he was laughing, too. He was a bit amused, but something else seemed to bother him.

 

"Andwe!" Hee Na ran from the kitchen and objected. "I'm second, she's third. Because I'm older!"

 

"Okay, we're all their dongsengs," I rolled my eyes at them and laughed.

 

Then Jong In came out from his bedroom and walked up to us, already changed. "Dongseng, go change already." he said, "After breakfast, we're leaving,"

 

"We can eat out for breakfast," I suggested. "We're gonna make your friends wait if we eat here,"

 

"Good idea," Se Hun said.

 

Jong In liked the idea, too. "Sure. But hurry up and change,"

 

I nodded and left them with Jong In and my sisters to change in the bathroom.

 

 

After I finished changing and fixing myself up, the doorbell rang again and someone walked in.

 

I walked into the hallway up to Lu Han, Se Hun, and Jong In. The others were still at the front entrance.

 

"Unnie, is this your friend??" Hee Na was pulling a thin, pretty, innocent boy with soft short bouncy hair through the hallway up to me.

 

"Taemin!" I exclaimed and ran up to him. "How are you??"

 

He smiled. "Just fine. Are you okay?"

 

"Of course," I said. "Why wouldn't I---"

 

I suddenly remembered that event in school and smacked my hands over my lips, frozen where I was. I totally forgot about that until now...

 

I looked over at Jong In Oppa slowly, seeing him shift uneasily.

 

"Oh, mianhae..." Taemin bowed 90 degrees apologetically, "I made you remember..."

 

"It'll be alright," I looked up at Lu Han who put his arm around me in comfort. He smiled softly and said, "When we all hang out, you'll forget it all happened, ne??"

 

I smiled and sighed happily. Yeah, today I'm going to just relax and hang out with my friends, not thinking of any problems.

 

"It shouldn't even be that big of a deal, Dongseng." Jong In Oppa walked closer to us and said. "Man up, woman. Don't let anyone see that you're so easy."

 

"I'm not easy!" I said and scoffed.

 

"Then don't EVEN let guys get close to you," Jong In said. "Other than my friends because I know they won't hurt you," he added when Se Hun and Lu Han glared at him at the first sentence.

 

"Punch them or slap them or push them away or something," Se Hun said. "Like your Oppa said, don't be easy."

 

"Yeah, hard to get." Jong In nodded.

 

I scoffed and laughed and little. "Araso, araso. I'm still not easy, though." I muttered under my breath.

 

"Just go outside already," Jong In pushed me along with Taemin down the hallway towards the front. "Omma, we're leaving!"

 

 

 

Xiu Min had a car and offered to drive us all to the park. We all squeezed into his truck and then we were off.

 

"Taemin, you'll be alright, right?" I asked him. "You're a celebrity..."

 

He slid on a mask and a hat and put on sunglasses. "I'll disguise myself,"

 

"You didn't have to come," Jong In Oppa said. I elbowed him softly. "Ow, what?"

 

I made a face, my eyes trying to send him a message. Taemin needs to take a break from being famous and get out more...

 

Jong In stared at me for a moment, then nodded when he understood.

 

"You're a good dancer, right, Taemin-ah?" Xiu Min asked from the driver's seat. "A couple of us in here can dance as well,"

 

I blinked in surprise, "Really??"

 

"Ya!" Jong In's voice was raspy as he smacked Xiu Min in the shoulder. 

 

"Oh, you didn't tell her yet, Kai?" Se Hun asked.

 

"You didn't tell your own dongseng that you dan---"

 

"ANIYO!" Jong In jumped out of his seat and covered Lu Han's mouth, interrupting what he was about to say.

 

I tilted my head. Jong In Oppa dances?... How come he never told anyone in the family? How come he didn't tell ME?...

 

"Kai Hyung, you really dance?" Taemin asked.

 

Jong In sighed and sat back in his seat in surrender. "Ne, I dance."

 

"You didn't tell me..." I said.

 

He shrugged.

 

I wonder why he kept it a secret though... I thought. I would like to see my Oppa dance one day.

 

"Lu Han dances, too," Se Hun added, "So do I," he started dancing a little in his seat.

 

 

He smiled after and laughed in embarassment.

 

"We should all dance together one day," Lay said with a nod that confirmed that they would.

 

I smiled. "And I'd love to watch you all! ESPECIALLY my Oppa!" I shoved Jong In in the shoulder teasingly. "Araso, Oppa??"

 

Jong In Oppa turned from the window to me and smiled. "Araso, Dongseng."

 

"And we're off to the park~!" Taemin cheered. I laughed in surprise at his sudden excitement and pretty soon everyone else joined in. 

 

"Yeah, today should be interesting," Lu Han whispered.

 

 

 

LOL at the title.... ;DDD Sooo double update!!~!^^ Sorry I've been so busy in school and procrastinating on homework ALOT... and reading other fanfics... *cough* flowergalusa *cough* XD hehe I've only been getting 3 hours of sleep each weekday cuz I stay up late finshing it all up.. TT_TT"...and then reading more fanfics. 8D Aha so anyway sorry about the past short and boring chapters but I promise the next one will be good! It's the continuation of the weekend andd... *cough* meetingSHINee *cough* ^^ 

If you noticed, I put in a lot of gifs in the middle of the story XD I plan to do that often, now that I know how to hyperlink ;) Credits to Melody for telling me how to hyperlink and giving her feedback and opinions on how the main character should be stronger^^ I will try to make her a tougher character in the future chapters (: , and credits to Saranglasts for trying to tell me how to hyperlink but I didn't understand :3 <3 Speaking of Saranglasts, her birthday is this week. ;) Read her fanfic... 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/123320/just-let-me-get-to-know-you-black-onew-romance-shinee--ambw

And lets give her more readers and suscribers for her 18th birthday shall we? ;) Happy early birthday <3