*BONUS CHAPTER: MinMin

Protect Taemin

 

Minho's POV

 
After the EXO and SHINee concert, Kai's little sister were with her friends backstage.
 
 
 
's friends, Eun Hye and Min I recognized, came in with another girl into our dressing room.
 
 
 
Wasn't she, , Taemin's girlfriend? I wondered. Sadly I haven't been able to remember Taemin's life back in Shinhwa high school either.
 
 
 
"Aisshhhh, are we getting old so fast? We can't remember all of these things as famous idols..." Key whined and fixed his hair in the dressing room mirror, almost reading my mind.
 
 
 
I shrugged and faced Eun Hye who was talking to me.
 
 
 
Eun Hye said that you were with Taemin. I nodded and exchanged glances with Min next to her.
 
 
 
Min.. I held in my excitement to see her again. Yes, I remembered her, unlike Taemin who forgot his girlfriend from high school.
 
 
 
I laughed to myself. Aishh, I'm going to beat that kid up later for not remembering those important events from back then. Dude, he banged her in Jonghyun's bed in his Dino blankets. How could he forget who he lost his ity to along with taking away another girl's ity.
 
 
 
I shook my head. He watches too much . (is that really an excuse, Minho? - -)
 
 
 
Min and I haven't seen each other for a while, but we've been talking on the phone a lot. 
 
 
 
Ever since told me that night (Gonna Get it Tonight) to try calling Min, we've been talking on the phone ever since.
 
 
 
Even though I didn't know her much in person, I knew a lot about  her very shy personality hidden inside her outside mean looks.
 
 
 
Eun hye went over to Onew hyung and introduced their unfamiliar friend. "This is Sa Rang, Onew,"
 
 
 
Ahh, Sa Rang, I nodded, remembering the time at the beach when Onew was talking to their American friend on the phone. I know her,
 
 
 
Min walked up to me from them, smiling and waving to me. "Annyeonghaseyo," she said.
 
 
 
I laughed. How cute. "Hey, Min. Long time no see,"
 
 
 
She nodded in agreement with a small smile. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Min took me to her house after the concert and backstage meetings. 
 
 
 
On the way there, I gave her souvenirs from South Korea.
 
 
 
When we arrived, I looked around in awe at the beautiful neighborhood. 
 
 
 
There was a guy next door in front of his lawn who caught my attention for some reason. He smiled and waved, walking up to me.
 
 
 
"Hey," he greeted. "You new around here?"
 
 
 
I glanced at Min next to me nervously, wondering who this guy was and whether I should respond to him or not.
 
 
 
"He's only visiting, En," Min rolled her eyes and took me by the arm, walking away from him.
 
 
 
"Oh, so he's your boyfriend?" he asked with a smirk. 
 
 
 
"Shut up," Min called back and continued to pull me away.
 
 
 
"Alright, I was just asking," he laughed and stared at me with a small smile as we departed from him.
 
 
 
I blinked in confusion and walked up to the front of the doorstep with Min.
 
 
 
Her mom opened the door and I bowed to her. Min walked ahead of me into the house. I followed behind her, stepping into her house respectfully.
 
 
 
Surprisingly, Min let me in her room where I sat on her bed while she got on the computer to check her tumblr.
 
 
 
It was quiet between us for a while, so I decided to break the silence. 
 
 
 
"Who was that boy?" I asked. "Your neighbor?"
 
 
 
She nodded without taking her eyes off of the computer while she reblogged. "Yeah, that's En. used to like him in high school,"
 
 
 
I nodded in understanding. "Ohh... Why was he staring at me?"
 
 
 
"You guys have the same eyes, same style, same everything... You guys look alike," Min spoke with a sigh in her voice. "He sees you like his brother or something. Don't mind his creepiness..."
 
 
 
"How do you know this?" I asked her.
 
 
 
"I see him as a brother as well," she responded. "We talk a lot,"
 
 
 
I smirked and raised an eyebrow. "So you've talked about me?"
 
 
 
She laughed nervously, meaning a yes.
 
 
 
I smiled and sighed in relief. "I thought he was attracted to me..."
 
 
 
"Don't be full of yourself, Choi Minho," she chuckled.
 
 
 
I furrowed my eyebrows in surprise at the back of her neck as she continued to reblog. "I am not full of myself,"
 
 
 
She stopped what she was doing and turned to look at me with a 'really?' look. 
 
 
 
I shrugged in defeat and laughed. "Okay, fine maybe I am."
 
 
 
But not all the time...
 
 
 
Min smirked and turned back to reblogging on tumblr. "Hyung ..." she whispered.
 
 
 
"What was that?" I raised an eyebrow at her.
 
 
 
"Nothing, flaming charisma Minho." Min replied innocently.
 
 
 
I sighed and looked around her room, obviously bored. 
 
 
 
"Ya," I said to her. "Are you going to reblog all day?"
 
 
 
"Yeah, you have a problem with that?" she joked, STILL continuing to blog.
 
 
 
I rolled my eyes and stood up from her bed to tiptoe quietly behind her.
 
 
 
I wrapped my arms around her from behind, softly kissing the top of her head. 
 
 
 
"Can't we do something less boring?" I whispered into her ear.
 
 
 
She shrugged me off and started to blush furiously with a pout on her face. "Like what?"
 
 
 
I smiled at her cute reaction. I hugged from from behind again and smirked as I whispered into her ear again. "Something...where we can move around a lot in one place,"
 
 
 
Her expression was to die for. Eyes widened in shock, face red with blush, body heating up. 
 
 
 
Surprisingly she didn't push me away again.
 
 
 
Min's POV
'Something...where we can move around a lot in one place,'?!?! I felt myself heating up from his words but didn't push him away. What is this guy talking about?!
 
Then he laughed and pulled me out of the computer seat.
 
 
 
OhMyGod. Are we really going to do it? Are we going to my bed? What are we doing.
 
 
 
 
He pulled me out of my room, heading down the stairs.
 
 
 
"Huh? Where are we going??" I asked. Moving around in one place...in front of my mom?!?!
 
 
 
"We're going shopping, silly." Minho chuckled. 
 
 
 
Shopping??? I made a face and tilted my head in realization. OHH. Moving around in one place is shopping and walking around in that one place called the mall.
 
 
 
We stopped in front of the door and he turned to me with a teasing smirk on his face. "Did you want my body that bad?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
..............
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
Minho's POV
 
How cuteI chuckled to myself. 
 
 
Min and I walked close to each in the mall and ventured through all these clothing stores and sport stores.
 
 
 
We ended up buying a lot and spending all of our money. 
 
 
 
There were some people staring at me, reacting with small screams when they recognized SHINee's rapper Choi Minho.
 
 
 
Some of the girls were eyeing Min up and down with nasty looks of disgust. I ignored them and hoped that Min would too.
 
 
 
But Min turned to every one them with a glare, a scary glare, on her face and they turned away quickly from staring at us.
 
 
 
I laughed softly and looked ahead, searching for any other stores we could go into.
 
 
 
Our hands brushed against each other, so I took Min's hand in mine.
 
 
 
She looked down at our hands then up at me.
 
 
 
I only smiled in response.
 
 
 
Min's POV
 
After a few hours of shopping, Minho and I sat down to eat.
 
 
 
We ate in silence, concentrating on finishing our meal.
 
 
 
We aren't a couple yet... I thought to myself. Why was he holding my hand?...
 
 
 
"Min-ah~" Minho's voice suddenly turned high which I made a face at but couldn't help but giggle a little. 
 
 
 
"Bwo?" I asked.
 
 
 
"Tell me you love me?" he smiled and clasped his hands together cutely with a small pout on his face. 
 

 
I paused for a second before saying anything. 
 
 
 
"Why were we holding hands?" I asked.
 
 
 
He placed his hands down on the table and smiled.
 
 
 
"To let everyone know that I'm taken," he said.
 
 
 
He took my hands in his and looked around at the passerbys that were guys. They were staring at me, looking me up and down with creepy smirks on their faces.
 
 
 
Minho glared at them and jerked his head to the side to shoo them off. "And to know that you're taken as well,"
 
 
 
I laughed nervously, a bit flattered. "So.... We're a couple now?"
 
 
 
He nodded with a grin. "Our couple name? MinMin."
 
 
 
"Better than 2min," I laughed. That's his and Taemin's couple name.
 
 
 
He smiled and started to pout cutely again. He formed a heart with the fingers of his hands, then he winked.
 
 
 
"Min-ah~ Saranghae~" Minho said, his voice high again.
 

 
 
I pursed my lips into a smile and blushed.
 
 
 
"Now tell me you love me now," he grinned.
 
 
 
I peered my eyes at him and sighed. Then I finished the last of my food and stood up to throw our trash away. I walked off to another store. 
 

I constantly kept looking behind me to make sure he was following.

 

 

 
Minho held all of our shopping bags, which were mostly mine, as we made our way through the rest of the mall.
 
 
 
He smiled at me and poked his lips out into a pout, meaning that he wants me to say what he wanted me to say before.
 
 
 
I walked a few inches ahead of him with my purse in my hands, nose pointed up and just walking.
 
 
 
Aishh, not in a public place I will not say that.
 
 

Many people continued to stare at us when we walked into other stores to shop.

 

 

"You can tell me now~~" he sang when we in the back of this clothing store. "Pleaseu~~~?"

 

 
I pouted and glared at him from the corner of my eye. Then I answered...
 
 

"Ne. Yes, I love you, Choi Minho."

 


 
 
 
 
 
Sorry this chapter was a bit rushed because my sisters have been hogging the computer to play this online game thing called Fantage. =___= okay sorry here's the bonus chapter! More will be coming soon! Stay tuned for your and Taemin's moment later on! ;D
 
And I'm sorry that Taemin had to forget those important events but I plan for his forgetfulness to transition into some...certain events in the later bonus chapter. ^^ Stay tuned! Thanks for reading!