Lu Han

Protect Taemin

Lu Han's POV

It was silent the whole walk home. There was some kind of negative angry aura that surrounded Kai. His dongseng was still in shock and embarassment and she walked with one of her hands over her lips, her eyes widened in horror. The event that happened earlier seemed to have affected everyone badly.

 

After Jin kissed her, Kai smacked him in the back of the head (very hard) and took _______-ah out of the classroom. We followed, along with Taemin, and stood there quietly as Kai had his talk with his donseng.

 

"Stay away from him from now on," he had said to her. "I'll have your classes changed if he won't leave you alone,"

 

"Kai, I think he did it to make you mad..." Se Hun had said to him. "It apparently worked."

 

"Don't let him get to you," I added. "He wants this to happen,"

 

Chanyeol was standing there quietly.

 

"Hyung..." Taemin patted Kai on the shoulder. 

 

I stared at him and sighed. He wouldn't want ________-ah to change classes because she would have to leave him... And I don't think he'd survive class without her.

 

She was still in shock, and said nothing for the whole day.

 

Taemin walked out with us at the end of the day and SHINee's limo had picked him up again. He left in silence, but gave a concerned look to _______-ah before he stepped into the vehicle.

 

Chen, Xiu Min, Tao, and Lay were very confused. They exchanged awkward glances with eachother as we walked and looked at Kai and his dongseng with worry and curiousity. They decided to ask about it later, probably through text or something.

 

"...At least he didn't hold her in for that long..." Se Hun next to me decided to break the ice. I smacked him in the arm and we went back into silence.

 

"That was my first kiss..." you choked. After so many hours, you finally spoke.

 

"Hey, I got her to talk again," Se Hun added cheerfully. I smacked him again. "Ow, not so hard, Lu Han!"

 

I sighed and looked at him, then at you, ________-ah and watched as Kai stopped in the middle of walking and bent down to your height. He did some comforting, and we all stood there silenty around you two.

 

 

That night, I slipped my phone out to check for texts. Everyone was asking about what happened with ______-ah this afternoon and I didn't reply. Se hun will probably tell them.

 

I slumped next to my window and looked up at the dark midnight blue sky filled with stars.

 

"Yo! Lu Han-ah!" Se Hun waved from his window. His house was right next to mine.

 

I smiled and waved back lazily, then looked back up at the stars with a deep sigh.

 

"Ehh, are you thinking about her again??" Se Hun asked, ruining my silence and moment. I looked back at him and glared. "Lu Han-ah, if you like her then why didn't you do anything about what happened today?"

 

I sat there and continued to glare at him. "Se Hun," I growled under my breath.

 

It was true... I had a small liking for Kai's dongseng, but it wasn't a big one. From the time I had met her when she bumped into me, it was only a small feeling. After that, I liked to pat her on the head (the others did, too). But today when I saw her, soaking wet, with tears in her eyes... I couldn't help but want to be able to help her... She was so small... And her height was perfect for a good arm rest. O__o ...

 

I just stood there today... I don't know why I didn't help her or do anything about the situation. I just stood there. I'm such a pabo...

 

 

I slumped down more until my legs hit the other side of the window's ledge and sighed deeply. Kai said not to go for her anyway... I remembered what he said before when I first met her. I should just give up and leave her be as the protector of Taemin... And whether they fall for each other or not, I shouldn't have any concern towards it.

 

 

"Hello?? Lu Han!" Se Hun threw a stuffed animal across and it hit me in the face. 

 

"What?!" I yelled at him.

 

"Are you listening?!" he asked, "I'm talking about this weekend!"

 

"What about this weekend?" I sat up and leaned over my window.

 

"Oh, interested are you?" Se Hun laughed. "Kai, his dongseng, Taemin, and all of us are going to the park and other places this weekend."

 

"Taemin's going to be there?..." I looked down at the ground a couple feet beneath my window.

 

"Don't be jealous now!" Se Hun warned. I looked up at him sharply and glared.

 

"Ya!" I yelled and threw his stuffed animal back at him. "Look, my feelings for her aren't THAT big, so what do I care if she falls for Taemin or not!"

 

We blinked at the same time, wondering if anyone else in the neighborhood heard. Kai's house is within this neighborhood... I hope they didn't hear.

 

My phone buzzed twice, saying that I received a text. I checked it, seeing that it was from Kai.

 

"I heard that." he had sent me. I froze and smiled a little, replying back.

 

"Did Dongseng hear?..." I asked. I plan to keep my feelings hidden... They aren't that big. She and Taemin will probably fall for each other pretty soon.

 

"Lu Han, I'm going to bed," Se Hun said to me from his window. I nodded at him and looked back at my phone.

 

"Who knows," Kai replied. "She's in her room right now, probably looking up at the same blue sky you're looking at."  

 

I sighed and looked back up at the sky, not replying to his text.

 

When Jin kissed her, there was a piercing and shocking feeling that struck me straight into my heart as if electricity was flowing right through me quickly. I couldn't even help her, and I was standing right behind her...

 

I smacked myself in the head, regretting what I didn't do: NOTHING. I was standing RIGHT BEHIND YOU watching that forceful kiss between you two. And he did that JUST BECAUSE he wants a reason for Kai to fight him.

 

I scoffed. Kai wouldn't even fight anyone... He'd look for his revenge another way other than violence.

 

I remembered your (FORCED) first kiss and shuddered, standing up from the window. I slammed myself onto my bed and got comfortable under the sheets. I received a text from Kai and read it.


 

"This weekend should be interesting."

 

Hehe cute gif of Lu Han from EXO-M's "What is Love" <3

 

 

Yeah, sorry... This chapter was a bit short and boring since it's mostly in Lu Han's point of view... NOT saying that he's boring or anything, but because there wasn't that much drama in this chapter but only Lu Han's view of what happened and to reveal the fact that he likes you. XD And thanks a lot, Lu Han =.= giving some info out about you and Taemin(; Aha so next chapter is the weekend~~! You, Taemin, your brother and his friends are off to the mall and park and other places to hang out and get to know each other more. ^^ It's a little awkward for Lu Han though D; poor him... AND you finally get to meet SHINee ;) Soooo stay tuned!~~ Chapter 9! --->