Chapter 2

FRoM Me To You

“Yawn..uh oh..my back...” Yunho just woke up and he’s stretching his body. “Hmm..it’s already 8 am,” he look at his watch.

After washed his face and brushed his teeth, Yunho turn on his radio and do some stretching. Then, DBSK’s song, mirotic was aired on the radio.

“Uh oh..mirotic! I really love this song. Hmm..true that its been awhile I had stopped dancing. Hmm..I think I’m gonna starts warming up my body with dancing starting today,” Yunho starts to dance according to the music beat. He really enjoys dancing and all the movement makes him looks cool. After awhile, he already sweats so much, dancing along with some songs.  

Ding Dong. The door bell rings.

“What..who’s ringing my door bell at this time. I was just starting to enjoy myself. Could it be Shun?” Yunho grab a small towel and wipe his face. He opens the door.

“Yo! Good morning Yunho!” Shun greeting Yunho with a cheerful face.

“Oh, good morning! What brings you here?” Yunho asks Shun while still wiping his sweat.

“Just dropping by before going to class. Oh, working out? You sweat a lot,” said Shun while looking at Yunho’s sweating body.

“Ah..sort of.. do you wanna come in? Maybe have some coffee or tea?” Yunho inviting Shun to had something to drink.

“Ah...I would love to but I think someone will be a bit embarrass..haha”

“What?”

Shun pointing his finger to his back. Yunho notice there is someone behind Shun. He blinks his eyes. “It’s Yui” said Shun. Yunho blinks again, then, he realizes he didn’t wear any shirt except his short pants. And his sweating body....

“I think maybe you look y, Yunho thats why..haha..” said Shun with a stutter laugh.

Yunho quickly cover his body with the small towel that in his hand. His face looks a bit red.

“Ah..I’m...I’m sorry. I didn’t notice you Yui. And this is the first time a girl visit my place. Ahaha....” Yunho slowly hide himself behind the door.

“That’s Ok..I think it’s not your fault or anything..” said Yui.

“Anyway, Yui’s going to do a street performance at the park near your place tonight. Maybe you want to come and watch. Younha will be there too. Your shift ends early today right?” said Shun.

“Oh..i would love to. After last night I listen to Yui’s singing. I want to listen again,”

“That’s great! So, see you tonight! We’ll be going now. Bye!” Shun and Yui leave Yunho. Yunho who is still embarrass wave at them and close the door.

“Ah..how embarrassing. Yui saw my body and I smelled sweat. He should call me first if he wants to drop by with Yui. Geeezzz...”

Yunho clean up himself and had some breakfast. He put on his clothes and goes to the cafe. At the cafe...

“Yunho! Please try my new recipe! I created this new pasta recipe! If it is a success, Jaejoong (restaurant owner) said he will approve it on the menu!” Jessica, the new assistant cook at the cafe.

“Huh? New recipe? What special about this pasta?” Yunho looks at the pasta that Jessica holding.

“It has cucumber,”

“Cucumber?”

“Yeah”

“Why did you choose cucumber?”

“I dunno. I wanna try to make something new that I never used,”

“You never used?”

“Yeah”

“Have you tried it yourself?”

“No,”

 “Why?”

“Because I don’t like cucumber,”

Yunho become speechless. He looks at Jessica flaring eyes. “Whoa..she really is in ‘fire’,” Yunho whispered to himself.

“Try it!” Jessica insist. Yunho look at the other staffs. The other staffs are shaking their head. “Looks like they had tried this pasta....” he whispered.

“Hurry up, bastard!” Jessica is flaring up.

“OK! OK!” Yunho who is in fear grab a bite of the pasta.

“So, how was it?” Jessica asks Yunho with a cute face (has calm down). There is no response. “Yah! Yunho!” Jessica wave his hand in front of Yunho face.

“Jessica...I think Yunho had pass out,” one of the staff check on Yunho.

Yunho pass out while holding a fork in his hand and still standing up.

Skip hours later.....

Yunho open his eyes. He looks at his watch. It’s already 4pm. Yunho look at his surrounding. He still in the cafe, at the staff room. “What happened?..”

“You ate my pasta and you pass out. Your body sure telling the truth huh?” Jessica pop out from nowhere. Yunho shocked almost to death.

“You...you...Sica! Please don’t do that again!”

“Which one? Cook new recipe or pop out from nowhere?” said Jessica with a cold face. She sure is an ice princess.

“Umm...both?”

POOOFF! A pillow fly to Yunho’s face. Jessica was firing up. She stand up and walk away.

“Ahaha...I was just kidding, Sica! About your cooking..Practice harder and you’ll succeed creating your own awesome recipe! I’m willing to be your test subject!” Yunho tried to make up with her. Jessica stop her step and look at Yunho.

“You said it. I’ll remember that,” she said and walk away from the room.

“Ah...” There’s a regret written on Yunho’s face. “Looks like I will have to try her cooking again..sigh,” “I made a promise to come to Yui’s performance today and my shift has end up. Looks like I’m not working at all today. Her cooking is really....”

“What?” Sica suddenly pop out from nowhere again.

“Yah! You should stop doing that again!”

“I just want to tell you, Jaejoong said there’s no pay for you today,” and she close the door.

“What a pitiful day today.....”    

P/S : I think I was influenced by manga...anyway, comment please! and subscribe if you like!