Chapter 4

FRoM Me To You

Yunho is changing his attire to the waiter’s uniform in the male’s changing room. With his tall and manly figure, it’s not impossible for him to become most favourite boyfriend-to-be for all girl’s in the world >_<. Same goes to Shun, both of them are one of the reasons why the cafe is always crowded of girls.

“Hey, Shun! Have you done changing?” asked Yunho while he adjusting his bow.  “Hey, you hear me?” 

Suddenly, Shun slams the locker. Yunho was shocked. Shun looks angry. It was a gloomy situation. Both of them become silence. Yunho  swallows his saliva.

“Shun, are you okay? What’s wrong with you?” Yunho is braving himself to ask Shun who suddenly become mad. Shun glares at Yunho.

“You ask me? You should ask yourself what have you done!” Shun yelled as he moving forwards to Yunho. Yunho steps backward and his body already lean on the wall.

“W..What have I done, Shun?” Yunho is trembling.

“You were flirting with Yui?!”

“No..No..I didn’t..”

“You’re lying to me?!” Shun grips his hand and raises his arm. He wants to punch Yunho. Yunho closes his eyes as he sees Shun’s punch is nearing his face.

“AAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!”

Yunho looks around. He is in his room. He looks at the clock. It’s 5 am.

“I’m dreaming right? It’s a dream? Not involving with the dead and the one who’s alive, right?” Yunho touches his face and pinches his cheek. “It’s hurt..OK..OK..It’s just a dream” Yunho wipe his forehead. Suddenly, Yunho flashes back about what had happened last night. He confessed to Yui that he had this weird feelings towards her.

“No..no..I’m not flirting with Yui. I just tell her what I felt, that’s all. I didn’t say that I like her or anything. I just said I wanted to know her more..OK OK..calm down Yunho. Shun not going to punch you,” Yunho is calming himself.

Today Yunho and Shun is on the same shift. Shun already arrived at the cafe when Yunho came. Shun is changing into his uniform in the changing room. Yunho starts to change too. He didn’t really dare to talk to Shunafter remembering his dream. While he adjusting his bow, suddenly he heard Shun slams the locker.

“My God...is this what people call dream comes true...” Yunho whispers to himself. He didn’t dare to face Shun.

“Did I make you surprised?”

“Huh?”

“Yunho~”

“Wh..What?”

“Did I make you surprised just now? I slams the locker cause it won’t close,” said Shun. Yunho blinks his eyes.

“What’s wrong with you? Are you sick or something?” Shun asks Yunho because Yunho looks pretty weird today.

“Ah..aha..aha..nothing. It just I had a nightmare last night. I couldn’t sleep well,” said Yunho. He was relief to know that Shun is like his usual self today.

“Oh..you should fall in love and get a girlfriend, and then, you’ll get a sweet dream that will make you don’t even want to off from the bed..hahaha,” said Shun.

“I want to....but..”

“But what? You want me to help you find a girl for you? I’m sure it wouldn’t be that hard to find a girl for you. Girls easily get crazy if you said you wanted to date them. You’re a hot guy,” said Shun to Yunho. Yunho remain silence.

“Or actually, you already have someone in your mind?,”

“Wh..What are you talking about..there’s no one..” Yunho blushes.

“Ah~ Looking at your face now, I know there’s someone. Come one, tell me who is it. Is it someone that I know?,” Shun wraps his arm around Yunho’s shoulder.

“Yah..yah.. Don’t do this..I feel embarrass..”

“Don’t be such a gay.. XD” Shun pokes Yunho’s forehead.

Suddenly, a girl pops out from nowhere in front of them. (You know who is it..XD) It’s Jessica. Both of Yunho and Shun was really surprised (almost to death).

 “Yaaaaah! You made me shocked!” Yunho massage his chest tried to calm himself down.

“What are you two doing?” asked Jessica. Jessica glares to Yunho’s and Shun’s face.

“What???” We’ve done nothing!” said Shun.

“Yeah! Nothing! Besides, what are you doing in male’s changing room? This is our private room! Please respect our privacy!” said Yunho. Shun looks at Yunho’s face. “What? I’m telling the truth and facts”

“Tch..Yunho-oppa, meet me at the kitchen after this,” Jessica went out from the room and close the door.

“Ugh..I can’t believe this.. I can tell she’s going to let me try her new recipes again..” Yunho slaps his forehead. Shun look at his face again. “What?”

“Hohoho..” Shun is grinning.

“What’s with that ‘hohoho..’?”

“So, Jessica is the one?”

“What? You’re kidding me? She only gives me a nightmare,” said Yunho.

“Alright..alright..I know you’re shy. You don’t have to tell me,” Shun is grinning again. “Ganbatte ne~ Fighting!,” Shun pats Yunho’s shoulder and then he went out from the room leaving Yunho with blurred face.

At the kitchen, Jessica is preparing her new recipes for Yunho to taste it.

“Oh..you’re here. Come on, sit here,” Jessica pats on a chair asking Yunho to sit there. Yunho follows Jessica order with sigh.

“What’s with that face. You already promise me you’re willing to be my test subject. Now, have a taste of these three dishes,”

“Before I taste it..what dishes are these?” Yunho looks at the dishes with worried face.

“It’s cucumber soup, cucumber porridge and omurice with cucumber,” Jessica tells each of the dishes’ names.

“Cucumber again?”

“Yeah, don’t ask too much. Just taste it. Here, I’ll feed you,” Jessica grabs the spoon and feed some omurice with cucumber into Yunho’s mouth. Yunho is speechless with Jessica’s action.

“How is it? Is it good?” asked Jessica. Yunho munches omurice in his mouth and swallow it slowly.

“This is better than the pasta....” said Yunho.

“Really?? Yeaayy!” Jessica looks very happy and excitred.

“Cause the omelette covers the other weird taste a bit...” Yunho whispers to himself.

“What is it?”

“N..nothing..it just I wonder why you use cucumber...you said you don’t like it..” Yunho is drinking a lot of plain water.

“I want to overcome my weaknesses,”

“Weaknesses??”

“I told you I don’t like cucumber. So, I wanted to make dishes from cucumber to overcome this,” she tried to explain. Yunho nodded.

“Oh..ho..look at the time..I need to prepare at the front,” Yunho finishes the glass of water and make his steps.

“Where are you thinking you’re going? You haven’t taste the other two dishes yet,” said Jessica. Yunho’s legs was frozen. Jessica pull Yunho back to the kitchen.

“Shun..Shun..help me...”

“Poor Yunho..Fighting..” said Shun.

After a few hours, the cafe is open. Customers starts to come to the cafe. Customers usually orders tea and cakes at the cafe. Beside that, the cafe also serves western dishes such as pasta, chicken chop, lamb chop, grilled meat, curry rice and so on. Luckily, Jessica is only the assistant chef, so, no weird food on the menu..yet.

“Hey, Yunho.” Shun calls Yunho.

“Yeah..what’s up?”

“You’re alright?”

“After went to the toilet 5 times, yes..sigh,”

“Haha..no wonder Jessica search for you. You willing to taste her experiment dish,” Shun is holding his laugh.

“Yah..I’m willing you said? I was forced..”

“Hehe..anyway, Yui is coming for lunch. She’ll be here anytime now,” Shun look at his watch. It’s 1 pm.

“She...she’s coming?”

“Yeah..today she only got 1 class in the morning. After some practice, she said she wanted to have lunch here,” said Shun. Yunho become silence. She flashes back what have he said yesterday.

“Is she angry with me...is she thinks that I tried to betray my own friend..” Yunho whispers to himself.

“What are you mumbling about? Hey, she’s here. I’m going to get her,” Shun sees Yui through the windows and he goes to the entrance. Yunho look away and tried to find works for him to do. He can see Shun is escorting Yui to a table near the window.

Shun gets the menu and give it to Yui. He waits for Yui to make her order and write it down. Suddenly, a customer near Yui’s table calls for Yunho. Yunho swallows his saliva and goes to the customer’s table passing through Yui’s table. Yui notices him. While serving the customer, Yunho notices that Yui is watching him. He become uncomfortable and walks away from that site quickly.

“Hey, chill bro! Why are you suddenly looks nervous? You seeing things?” Shun pats Yunho’s shoulder.

“What? Haha..no no.. It just Jessica’s recipes makes me nervous a lot..”

“What? Jessica’s recipes make you love her a lot?”

“Yah..Don’t say that..People will misunderstand,”

“Haha..ah~ Yui’s order is ready. Could you serve it to her? I need to take out something from the storage room..thanks,”

Yunho serves the meal to Yui’s table.

“Your meal is ready. Enjoy your meal.” Yunho give her an awkward smile.

“Thank you..Yunho-san,” said Yui. Yui smiles back. Yunho steps away from Yui but Yui calls him back.

“Yes..Is there something that I can do for you?” asked Yunho.

“Come on Yunho...don’t be so awkward with me.. I’ll just forget what you’ve said to me last night. Besides, I think I’ll assume you’re just wanted to know me more as a friend, right?”

“Y..Yeah! You’re correct! Friends!” Yui smiles as she sees Yunho is back to himself again.

“So, don’t forget to come again to my next performance. You can dance in front you know. You got talent,” said Yui.

“Of course!” Yunho is thumbing up.

“Anyway..you look great in this outfit. Suits you well.” Yui is complimenting Yunho. Yunho blushes a bit. 

“Thanks..I’m going now. Got works to do,” as Yunho steps away from Yui, he sees Jessica waving at him. Yunho went to Jessica.

“I heard Shun said his girlfriend is here and you know her, right?” asked Jessica. She’s holding a bowl of her new creation cucumber soup.

“Yeah...and why..?” Yunho is glaring at the cucumber soup.

“Let her tried my new recipe! I’m sure Shun wouldn’t mind,” Jessica hands over the soup to Yunho.

“Not again, Jessica.. Am I not good enough?,”

“Hush! I want to hear girl’s opinion. Let her taste this!,”

“Nuh-uh! Go ask her yourself! I’m not gonna involve in this,” Yunho shakes his head and hands back the soup to Jessica.

“Aish.. you are an unreliable oppa!,” Jessica take the soup and heads to Yui’s table.

“Yah..Yah..Jessica-ah!”

“Hey, what’s going on? Where’s Jessica heading to?” Shun just got back from the storage room.

“Jessica wants Yui to taste her cucumber soup that she made...”

“What?” Shun rushes to the dining area. Jessica already placed the soup on Yui’s table. Yui seems agreed to taste it. “Yui..Noooooooo....” Yui already took a sip of the soup. Jessica looks at Shun with a grin on her face (evil witch??).

“Ooohh..I like it,” said Yui and then she taste it again.

“What? (O_o)” Shun was surprised. Yunho who stands at the counter looks confuse too.

“Really? Nee-san? Ooooh! I’m glad!” Jessica looks happy. She got a big smile on her face. “See Yunho-oppa! The result is different!”

“Hmmm...does girls’ taste bud differ from guys’ taste bud?” Yunho rubs his chin.

Yui finishes the cucumber soup, while Jessica is happy watching Yui finishing her marvellous new creation recipe and Shun looks stunted there looking at her girlfriend finishing the soup.

P/S: Comment and subscribes if you like! Thanks!