Chapter 3

FRoM Me To You

Yunho walks to the park where Yui going to perform tonight. It’s about 500 m from Yunho’s apartment. When he arrives, Yunho can see the park is already crowded with some people. Yui and Younha is preparing themselves with the instruments. As usual, Yui plays the guitar and Younha plays the keyboard. Yui can play many kinds of instruments such as guitar, drum, piano and others but guitar is her favourite. Younha is expert in playing piano and she can also play guitar well and she also got powerful voice. Yunho goes to the front line and wait patiently for them to start.

“Sorry to keep you waiting. Now, I, Yui and my friend, Younha will entertain you with our song. Please listen to ‘Skyline’,”

Yui start to strum her guitar and Younha follow with the beat and rhythm.

It seems like I'm thinking a little bit too much
Here, sleepless in my room

I feel like I might as well take off into the night
A sigh falls next to the window

I slip out into the moon light, to somewhere far away
But I want to try and flap my wings
What should I do?

I want to fly well, I want to fly well
Though I don't know how to fly...
I want to fly well, I want to fly well
I wish someone would show me how

There are surely plenty of things that I don't yet know
And there's nothing but lies on TV

I can't do this kind of thing
When taking shelter from the rain
I'm soaking wet, but I don't care

I want to fly well, I want to fly well
In order to know how to fly...
I want to fly well, I want to fly well
I've got to get into the sky, to skyline

I can't wait for my chance
The same morning repeats over and over again
I wonder how many I've counted? I'm going to paint the skyline

I don't know how to fly, I'm not sure if I can fly
I want to fly well, I want to fly well
But, here I go

I want to fly well, I want to fly well
In order to know how to fly...
I want to fly well, I want to fly well
I've got to get into the sky, to skyline

 

The crowds give a big applause to them after they finished singing the song. Yui and Younha smile to themselves. Yunho claps his hand so hard till Yui and Younha notice him. Yunho waves his hand at them. They wave back and continue with other songs. After for about 30 minutes, they end their performance. They were very happy because they  got positive feedback from the crowds.

“Yaaa...both of you are awesome. I was stunted with your performance! The songs really touched my heart. Next time I wanna dance while you singing,” said Yunho, he shows his dance ability a bit. Yui’s eyes widen a bit when he saw Yunho dance.

“Wow..cool..you can dance so well,” said Yui.

“Of course, he’s the dance leader group during high school and got lots of fans but sadly he never fall in love with anyone,” said Younha to Yui with a slow voice.

“Yah! I heard that!”

“What?”

“That..I heard what you said just now!” Yunho face turns to red. He embarrassed.

“What did I said?” Younha laugh a bit when she saw Yunho face turns to red.

“I was in love once, you know!”

“During your elementary school? Get real! That girl dumped you and you were only 8 years old that time!”

“Yaa..yah! Yu..Yui, don’t listen to this short girl,” said Yunho to Yui. His face seems trouble.

“Heh..so, you had experienced a puppy love. I think its cute.” Yui giggles.

“Em...please..just forget about what Younha said..anyway..where’s Shun? I thought he was here,” said Yunho.

“He called me before we start our performance, he said he couldn’t make it. Maybe he got something to do,” said Yui.

“Oh..maybe.. Hey, how bout we go eat ramen! I’m starving. Today is a bad day for me except after went to your performance,” said Yunho.

“Sounds good to me. I’m STARVING!” said Younha while rubbing his tummy.

“Don’t eat too much shorty! Or you’ll be fat! Changmin would not want you anymore,”  said Yunho.

“Aish..watch your mouth! You want to eat my shoes?”

“Haha...calm down guys! Let’s go eat ramen. It’s on me,”

“You are lucky Yui is here. Or you going to have to taste my shoes,” Younha points her finger to her worn out sneakers. Yunho pull out his tongue.

“Aish...this bamboo guy” Younha raise his hand a bit. She wanted to hit Yunho with his hand but Yunho back away from her with a dance step.

“Catch me girl~” Yunho sings and dances while running away from Younha.

“Yah! If I catch you, you gonna be sorry,”

“You can’t catch me coz Yui won’t allow you. Hahaha” Suddenly Yunho felt someone holds his hand and lock him down. It was Yui. “Yu..Yui?”

“Sorry Yunho..pfft..” Yui hold her laugh. “Wae...Doue....” Yunho looks trouble when he sees Younha is coming towards him.

After some time....at ramen shop. Yunho got bruised on his left eyes. Yui and Younha is eating ramen with a loud ‘sluuurppps’ sounds. Younha is already done with her 3rd bowls.

“Ah...I’m full! Thanks Yui!”

“Don’t mention it. Next time you treat me back,” said Yui.

“Um...thanks Yui,” said Yunho.

Yui and Younha stare at Yunho’s face and they burst into laugh.

“yah..why are you laughing!,”

“Sorry, Yunho. You look like a panda. So cute! Kawaii~ ne Younha-chan?” said Yui.

“Yeah!” aigoo..aigoo...Yunho is being bullied by two pretty girls. How lucky you are!” said Younha and they laugh.

After done with the meal, Younha went separately from Yui and Yunho. Yunho and Yui’s place is on the same road.

“Yunho, sorry again bout your eyes. Don’t forget to put some ices. It’s not that bad,” said Yui.

“Nah..its no big deal. A cool man can handle this kind of pain,” said Yunho.

“So, you are saying you are cool?”

“Ah...ahaha....” Yunho scratches back of his head. “Anyway...I think you can go far with your ability in composing songs and your singing and playing instrument ability. Shun is supporting you too right?”

“Yeah, he is. I’m glad he is by my side all of this time. He give me strength,” said Yui.

“Shun is your first love?”

“Umm..yeah..” Yui looks down to the ground. Her face blushes a bit.

“How lucky you and Shun to have you each other,” said Yunho. “If I have you, I think I’m the luckiest guy in the world,” he added.

“Oh..Yunho..don’t be kidding. I’m an ordinary girl,”

“The first time I met you..I feel this weird feeling. I feel like I want to know you more. You...attracts me..”

Yui become speechless when she heard Yunho confession. Yunho look at Yui’s face.

“I think I’ll walk alone. Your place is right there, right? Mine is that way. I’ll be going now. Good night. Thank you for coming today,” Yui bows to Yunho and she walks away.

“Hey, let me accompany you to you place!” Yunho follows Yui.

“No need to. I’m fine. It’s not that far anyway. Thank you for your concern,” Yui ignores Yunho and left him.

“If you’re not Shun’s or anyone’s girlfriend..I’m sure I’m...sigh..” Yunho whispers to himself.