Chapter 5

FRoM Me To You

It’s Sunday and Yunho is jogging at the park at 5 am in the morning. He plugged in the mp3 player’s earphone while jogging so that he can feel less tired while listening to the music. His steps are following the rhythm of the music that he listens to. Eventhough he didn’t dance for performance for a long time but he still dance and make it as his own daily activity. Yunho is almost at the corner, suddenly, a person from the opposite bump into him. Yunho almost falls but he manages to gain his balance and quickly grabs the person’s arm and waist.

“Uh Oh..it’s you..” Yunho recognizes the person who he’s holding to.

“Huh? It’s you bamboo guy” It was Younha. Seems like Younha jogs too, to increase her stamina. It is important for a singer to have a high stamina to have a good breathing while singing. Yunho releases Younha from his arms and Younha quickly steps away from Yunho.

“Hey, why are your face expression changes when you notice it is me? Disappointed? You hoping a beautiful girl so that you can fall in love?” said Younha to Yunho while wiping her sweat with her handkerchief.

“Yeah..I’m disappointed coz it was only my dongsaeng’s girlfriend that bumped into me and she didn’t even thanked me for saving her from falling,”

“OK..OK..Thank you, Yunho and I’m sorry because accidently bumped into you,” said Younha.

“You’re welcome!” Yunho smiles to Younha. Younha rolls her eyes because Yunho is like making a fun of her.

“Ah~ speaking of my dongsaeng.. How long have you and Changmin departed from each other?”

“It’s almost about half of a year. But, soon I’ll be visiting him in Korea,” said Younha. She looks very excited. “I can visit my family and some interesting places in Korea too. It’s like killing two birds with one stone...mmmm...or maybe three birds?” she added.

“Oh..that’s very nice to hear..send my regard to him when you see him,” said Yunho. “By the way, are you alone? Not with Yui?” Yunho asked.

“Nope, Yui sleep late last night and she have a date with Shun today at the theme park. So, she still sleeping,” said Younha.

“A date? With Shun?”

“Yeah..why are you so furious? They are dating yo..It’s normal. Don’t say that you are jealous of them? Hehe,” Younha is teasing Yunho.

“Ahahaha..me? jealous? Ahahaahaahaha...yes..”

“Did I heard it wrong? Yunho is jealous? Don’t tell me you like Yui?”

“What? No..are you nuts, shorty?”

“Then....you like Shun?....”

Yunho pokes Younha’s forehead as soon as he heard that.

“A cool guy like me, can’t be a gay. I am 100% straight. It just..I..I don’t have a girlfriend and Shun is my best friend, so, I got a bit envious of him coz he get to spend his time with someone that he loves,”  Yunho tried to explain which he also lied to hide his feelings.

“So..you want a girlfriend? Want me to find you one?”

“No, I don’t want. You’ll find me a shorty too if I let you,” said Yunho.

“Ugh!! I hate you Yunho! You always make me feels annoyed!”

“Hey, chill~ I’m just joking with you. I’ll find my girl myself, OK. No need to worry about me. You have to worry about your boyfriend first or he’ll find another girlfriend,” Yunho giggles when he sees Younha’s face turns to red because trying to bare her anger.

 “I wonder..where are they going on their date?” Yunho rubs his chin as he wonders about the Shun and Yui’s date.

“They are going to the theme park that recently opened in town. Why did you ask?”

“Wanna go take a look at them?” Yunho giggles.

“Are you crazy? Of course! Let’s meet at the theme park at 3pm!”

“I didn’t expect you to say that but OK! I’m gonna go home now” said Yunho with his thumbs up. Suddenly, Younha pushes Yunho’s back of the head.

“What are you doing, shorty?!”

“You think I’m serious with what I said?”

“You’re not?”

“Of course, I’m serious! It just I didn’t finished talking and yet you’re going home already,”

“What..?”

“Make sure you wear something that they don’t recognize you easily. OK..gotta go now!,” Younha leaves Yunho immediately.

“Sometimes I don’t get you, Younha...” Yunho scratches back of his head.

Younha whose already leaves Yunho is smiling to herself cause he manage to reach Yunho’s head. “I always want to do that to Changmin and Yunho,”

At 3 pm, Yunho is already waiting for Younha nearby the entrance of the theme park. He sits at the pond nearby.

“Aish..where is Younha. It’s already 3.01 pm. She’s late!” Yunho look at his watch while tapping his feet.

 Then, he saw Younha walking towards the entrance. Yunho waves at her. Younha noticed him but she didn’t quickly walks to Yunho. She looks at Yunho with strange face. Yunho walks to Younha as Younha didn’t moves her legs.

“Yah! You’re late 1 minute!” said Yunho.

“Yunho? Hahaha! I didn’t expect you to wear all this!” Younha cover to bare her laugh.

Yunho wears a sunglass and a fake moustache. Yunho scratches the back of his head. “Is this too much? You’re the one who said to wear something that they will not recognize us easily..” said Yunho.

“Heh..yeah! You’ve done a great job,”

“I see..you’re just wearing a simple clothes..” said Yunho. Younha wears a cap and casual clothing.

“Never mind..did you saw Yui and Shun went into the theme park? Yui already went out at 2.30 pm,” Younha asked.

“Yeah...they already went in. Come on! Let’s go!”

Yunho and Younha go in and search for them. After searching for some times, they found Yui and Shun are playing shooting game.

“Uh..I always see this scene at drama which the girlfriend wants a big bear and the boyfriend gets the prize for his girlfriend!” said Yunho. Younha look at Yunho’s face with strange face.

“Well...they are doing a normal thing that couples would do...” said Younha.

“I’ll grab this opportunity to study!”

“Study? What  about?”

“About Yu..I mean..couple things..for a preparation in the future...”

“Yeah..you should..coz you don’t have any experience in love,” said Younha. Yunho glares at Younha. Younha stick her tongue out.

“Ah! I want that cotton candy!” Yunho quickly goes to a stall and buy a cotton candy.

“You hace a cool guy face but sadly you’re...uncool..” Younha whispers to herself.

“Yah~ they already walked to the ferris wheel. Let’s go!” Yunho and Younha follow Yui and Shun to the ferris wheel. Yunho and Younha haven’t notices that they’re been followed too.

“Hey..we are going to ride that..?” Younha asked.

“Yeah! I brought this!” Yunho take out a binocular from his bag.

“You got potential to be a stalker...”

“Oh..come on!” Yunho grabs Younha’s hand and drag her to the ferris wheel.

“But..but..I’m afraid of high place!” Younha uses her legs to hold herself from the dragging but Yunho keeps dragging her. Looks like Yunho didn’t hear Younha.

Yui and Shun’s car is not far from their car. When the ferris wheel starts to move, Younha grabs the bar in the car. Yunho is busy spying on Yui and Shun.

“Looks like Yui is having so much fun viewing in the car, Uh oh! They share the same drink!” said Yunho.

“I don’t care all that! I want to get out from this quickly!”

“Just bare for awhile, shorty. It will finish in a few minutes,” said Yunho.

“OK..OK..Younha..just don’t look down....” Younha is calming herself.

“Yui is leaning herself to Shun...”

“That’s normal I think...” Younha’s eyes are closed. She didn’t want to look outside.

“That’s make me jealous...” Yunho whispers to himself.

After riding the ferris wheel, Yui and Shun went to the wishing pond. Yui and Shun throws a coin and make a wish.

“I wish I was Shun right now..” said Yunho.

“I think my legs are shaking...” Younha sits on the bench and massages her legs. “Can you hear what they said from here? I think it’s not that far..” she asks Yunho.

“Hmmm...” Yunho tried to listen to their conversation.

“What did you wish for?” Shun asks Yui.

“I can’t tell you or it will not give a good result,” Yui answered.

“Aww..can’t you tell me even a hint?”

“Well....it’s for our future..”

“Our relationship?”

“All of it..our relationship, studies, carrier.. I want both of us reach to the top,” said Yui.

Shun smiles and hugs Yui. He kisses Yui’s forehead. Yui smiles.

“Yunho? What happened? Hey..they’ve gone! Let’s find them,” said Younha.

“Nah...let’s stop,” Yunho removes his fake moustache and the sunglasses.

“Oh...then you gonna go home now? Yunho?”

“Let’s have fun, shorty! I want to ride roller coaster! Let’s go!” Yunho drags Younha.

“But..but..but!” Younha tried to pull back from Yunho’s dragging but Yunho keep dragging her. Not far from there, someone is watching them.

Yunho and Younha ride the roller coaster. Yunho looks like he having so much fun. But Younha looks really terrified. She closed her eyes during the ride.

“Yah~ That was fun! Let’s do it again!” Yunho looks at Younha who is already half dead.

“No...I think I’m sick. Go play by yourself...” Younha’s legs is shaking.

“Oh...emm..are you OK?”

“I think I can’t walk anymore....” Younha sits on the bench.

“Come on, shorty! We were just starting!”

“Yah! If you’re sad! Don’t drag me along ride all this! If you want me to ride along with you, let’s ride merry go around! I’m OK with that!” said Younha.

“Oh..OK. Let’s go!”

“You gotta be kidding me....”

Younha and Yunho are riding the merry go around together. Younha looks like she don’t have any energy left to have fun. Younha looks like he having so much fun.

“Hahahaha! Go horse! We’re gonna win this race with Younha! Hiyah!” Yunho slaps the ‘horse’s bumper with his hand.

“Oh my god....” Younha covers her face with her hand and shaking her head.

“Hi, wanna race with me?” someone greets Yunho.

“Sure! Huh?” It was Jessica. Jessica is riding a ‘horse’ next to Yunho.

“Hi, Yunho oppa~ Dating with Younha unnie?” said Jessica.

“What? Date?!” Yunho and Younha burst at the same time.

“Look...it just a coincidence. We just want to look at the new theme park. That’s all!” said Yunho.

“Yeah..right..actually I saw you spy on Shun and his girlfriend. What ashame! You spy on your friend’s date?” said Jessica.

“No! I was just testing my new binocular!”

“With the sunglasses and moustache?”

“Oh..haha..do I look cool with those?”

Jessica and Younha look at Yunho with a strange face.

“By the way, what are you doing here?” Yunho asks Jessica.

“I’m just hanging out...alone..got bored at home I guess..” she answered.

“You followed me aren’t you?” said Yunho.

“No! Actually..I..I...”

“Ah~ You saw the cool me hanging out with this cool shorty and you got curious and furious and jealous, so, you followed us?” Yunho giggles.

“That’s....not true!”

“Hey, bamboo! Stop calling me shorty..” suddenly Younha interrupts. Younha notices Jessica looks uncomfortable.

“So, you want me to call you danshin?” said Yunho.

“What? Ooohh..you make me feels annoyed again!”

“Hello,guys! Your ride is over..” said one of the workers.

Younha, Jessica and Yunho went out from the ride with embarrassed face. Not far from there. Shun and Yui notices them.

“Oh..looks like they are having fun too today!” said Yui.

“Yeah..I didn’t know three of them are going out..” said Shun.