Chapter 1

FRoM Me To You

 “Whoa...look at that tall guy. He’s really my type,” said a woman who is sitting at a table in a cafe. She was looking at Yunho who is serving other customers.

“Oh..but I think that one looks better than him,” another woman pointed at Shun.

“Well, he’s not bad,”

“Hey..hey..did you notice the two women at corner keep staring at you and me?” Yunho whispered to Shun.

“Oh..let them be..haha..we are popular aren’t we” Shun smiles.

“Yah..I know you are used to this kind of situation but I’m not. This thing happened after you came work as a part timer here. You brought them with you, huh?” said Yunho.

“What? I dunno but I know I’m popular in college. That’s why Yui-chan always scolded me at college because I entertain them..haha”

“You are player aren’t you..emm..by the way, who’s Yui?” asked Yunho.

“Ah~ I forgot to introduced her to you. She’s my girlfriend. Come with me after work, we are gonna eat dinner together,” said Shun. “I’m sure you’ll like her be as your friend and it’ll be the same with her” he added.

“Oh..Ok then”

After work...

“I’m sure she already arrived at the ramen shop” Shun looks at his watch. “She usually done with her street performance by now”

“Oh..she’s a street singer?” Yunho ask.

“Yup, she loves music so much that she’ll go to perform anywhere that she like to let people listen to her music,” Shun replied.

“Interesting girl...no wonder she’s your girlfriend” said Yunho.

“Here..listen to this. She always record the songs that she made” Shun give an mp3 player to Yunho. Yunho plug it to his ear and listen to the song. His steps become slower as he listens to the song.

“Yunho?”

“Ah..I’m sorry. She’s really talented. I can’t wait to meet her,” said Yunho.

“Oh..come on then,”

After a few minutes walking...

“Ah..here we are..”

Shun and Yunho enter the shop and they saw Yui and a girl sitting at the corner. They approach to them.

“I’m sorry I’m late. There’s a lot of cleaning to be done at the cafe,” said Shun.

“Thats OK. We just arrived too,” said Yui.

“Eeehh?” Yunho pointed at the girl who sits beside Yui. “It’s you..Younha is it?”

“What? You know me?”

“It’s me..I’m Changmin’s hyung, Yunho!”

“Yunho? That U-know? Omo...long time no see! Your hairstyle changed, I don’t recognize you if I don’t look at you carefully” Younha shakes Yunho hands.

“Younha, he’s your acquaintance?” asked Yui.

“Ah...gomen, gomen. This is Yunho. He’s my boyfriend’s hyung,” said Younha. Yunho bows to Yui.

“Ah..he’s my colleague at the cafe. I’m sorry for late introducing him to you,” said Shun while patting Yunho shoulder.

“You know what Yui, Yunho is really good at rapping and dancing. Hey, we could collaborate together and formed a trio! ‘Y Trio’! Hahaha!” said Younha. Yunho blushes a bit. Maybe because he didn’t dance for some time after Changmin went abroad for studies.

 “Ah...Younha be quiet for awhile. I’m hungry. Yunho, let’s order. One spicy ramen here please!” said Shun to the shop keeper.

“Ah..make that two please!”

“Yah..Yunho. You still love to eat spicy food huh? Daebak! Hehehe..” said Younha with thumbing up.

“How’s your street performance today? Was it great?” asked Shun.

“Yup! We got pretty much attention from the public. It was fun! Younha’s houki boshi got a good feedback. I’m sure it’ll be a hit song,” said Yui.

“Where do you always do performance? I would like to go and watch” Yunho shows that he is interested.

“Ah, we always perform at the park, near subway and mall. Please do come. I would appreciate it so much,” Yui replies.

“Yunho, if you come, you could join us. Maybe adding some rap in our song. Sound cool, right?” Younha smiled.

“Maybe I will” said Yunho.

“Yunho, don’t push yourself if you don’t want, kay? Don’t listen to this kid,” said Shun.

“What did you said?” Younha slams the table.

“Ah~ nothing. Kekeke...”

“Younha, don’t bother with him. Just eat. Shun, you should apologize to Younha. If you said she’s a kid, then you’re telling that to me too,” said Yui. Yunho was smiling and holding back his laugh.

“Yah, Shun. Looks like your girlfriend is more matures than you. You should grow your mind up or you looked like a young guy who are being taken care by a sister,” said Yunho.

“I like it the way it is..hehe” said Shun.

After dinner...

“I guess we’ll go back now. See you tomorrow, Shun. Don’t be late for class” said Yui.

“I’m sorry...but..can you sing..a song? I listen to this song awhile ago.. The title is Tokyo” Yunho make a request.

“Oh...sure..” Yui smiled.  She took out her guitar and starts playing.

The day has come when I will leave the room I’m so used to living in
My new journey is still disorienting me

On the bus to the station
I emailed my friend

On the platform in the morning, I tried calling too
But it felt like something had changed

I’ve brought one old guitar with me
I’ve left all my photos behind

Letting something go and then gaining something new
Does the same cycle repeat itself?

When I pretend to be strong, it always leads to dreams
When I let myself be cowardly, they stop

As the train began to move
I cried a little

I prayed that the town that spread out outside the window
Wouldn’t change

The person who gave me my old guitar
Said Tokyo was scary

I’ve stopped looking for answers
It doesn’t matter if I make mistake after mistake

The red sunset is cut up by the buildings
I hold back my tears

But the beginning of each new morning
Will bring confusion for me, won’t it?

I can’t only choose the right things
That much I know.....