Chapter 2: You Look Like Taeyeon. Are You Taeyeon?

Disguise

Taeyeon's POV:

“Ouch! That's hurts! Can you be careful next time?! I almost got hurt! Aishh! Jinja!” the girl shouted at me angrily.

Now what? She's shouting at me? That's so much little girl! I took a glimpse at her angrily and I didn't realize it was Tiffany. I cleared my throat so she doesn't realize that I'm Taeyeon. Who cares she will know it anyways​.

“Ahh, I'm sorry miss. I didn't see you there” even though you're the one who didn't see me standing right there. Why she didn't see me? I took a glance at her and it seems like she's been crying. That damn Nickhun, I'll kill him. I'm about to ask her but she cut me off.

“No. It's ok. I think I'm the one who'd be saying sorry. Sorry, I didn't see you standing right there, and sorry... I shouted at you”

I cleared my throat again. “No. It's ok. Mmn...are you ok? Your right knee is bleeding”

“Ohh~ it's ok. I can handle it” it seems like she got it after we bump into each other.

“No. Wait here” I get a towel and a bottle of water and a band-aid inside my bag. I didn't know there's a band-aid here.

It must be from Seohyun, she's a worrywart maknae sometimes and I'm thankful for that. I wet the towel with water and clean her bruise with the wet towel. I felt sorry to her knee because of the little accident.

I band-aid her knee after when I'm done cleaning it. “There. Are you ok now?”

“Yeah, a little bit.... Thanks” she smile showing her eye smile. I love those eye smile.

“N-no problem. You want me to accompany you? Hmm... you know... walk...”

“Uhh... No it's fine. I think I'm good now” she tried her best to stand but I guessed it's badly injured. So I stand beside her to help her stand up.

“I guess you need help with walking” I said to her not forgetting my voice. She stared at me, almost like glaring at me.

“W-what?”

“Nothing. It's just... You look like Taeyeon. Are you Taeyeon?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

I'm going to a 1 month haitus, means I'm not going to write this month but I'll still update it. And I'll made it longer next time.