Chapter 3: He's a nice guy!

Disguise

Taeyeon's POV:

“Nothing. It's just... You look like Taeyeon. Are you Taeyeon?” she stared at me with a question look on her face. I quickly dodge her gaze.

“N-no” why did I say that?! She'll know it eventually or is it because I love her that's why I don't want to hurt her? No. You can't love her Taeyeon. You have to face the fact that she​ only love guys.

“Really? Because you kinda look like her” God kill me now.

“W-well... Many people say that” I said it quickly but enough for her to understand it.

“Ohh.... I'm Tiffany. Right... You probably know that” she offered me her hand to shake.

“Uhh...... I'm Tae- Park Taehyung” I took her hand and shake it. Park Taehyung? Where did I get that name?

“Well nice to meet you Park Taehyung. I'll be going then” she tried to walk but she loses her balance. I grab her immediately.

“I can drive you home... If you want?” ! what did I just say. Seohyun will recognize me, oh wait. It won't be hurt if I just drop her off in front of the apartment right?

 “Well.... If you insist”

“Follow my lead then”

-----------15 mins later---------

Tiffany's POV:
We arrive at my dorm or you can say girls generation's dorm. The whole ride was so silent. We didn't talk at all, until we arrived the dorm. I got off at his car and he got off fast just to help me.

“Thanks for dropping me off. Uhmm... I think I can stand and walk now. I mean it's not badly injured or anything” I took a peek at his car since I didn't get a chance to look at it. It kinda look like Taeyeon's car. Sport Porsche Boxster?! It's the same as Taeyeon's car and the color too!

I didn't get a chance to look at the plate number since he let go of me with a worried look on his face.

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah, I'm sure. It's getting late, some people might get worried to you”

“Uhmm... Yeah.... Well I'll be going then. You better go in now”

“Well... Goodbye then”

Once I stepped in inside the apartment. I look through the glass door. His car's still there. Strange, he should be driving by now. Who knows, he probably had a phone call to take.

I walk through the kitchen since I'm hungry. I saw Sunny getting a bottle of cold water in the fridge.

“Sunny, you didn't believe what just happened!” I shouted excitedly at Sunny who's drinking and probably choking right now.

“What is it?~ would you stop shouting. I know you're excited but my head is hurting” she said annoyingly.

“Well it's not my fault that your head hurts”

“Yeah whatever. So, what is it this time?” she snorted.

“Well.... You see. I bumped into a guy and he helped me. He's so nice. What do you think Sunny? Do you think we're​ meant to be?”

“I don't think so.... I mean you're​ still dating Nickhun”

“How many times I have to say it to you. We are not together. It's just the company pushing us together and using us to get some money”

“But you still believe he loved​ you.... You know what's hard Tiffany? It's you, who keep believing in guys so easily” ouch that hurt but that's the truth, I believe so easily.

“But.... Still-”

“Still what Tiffany? You will just repeat what happened today. Why can't you say that you're in love with Taeyeon?”

“Why bring Taeyeon into this?! Taeyeon is just my friend. How did you even know what happened today?”

“Friend? Really Tiffany? The way you look at her and the way you move at her, it's so different. I know because I'm your friend” I didn't hear the last sentences because I was so angry, why did she bring Taeyeon here?

“But still! I know he's different this time”

“Different? Whatever you say Tiffany, I warned you” she gave me this deadly look. “Do you even know this guy? Did he tell you everything? No, I don't think so. You just meet him accidentally, that didn't mean anything”

“No. I know but.... Still... Well, I think I like him. He's a nice guy!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:
What happened that day? How did Sunny knew what happened that day? Does Tiffany really love Taeyeon?

These questions will be only answered if you keep updating Disguise and I'll keep updating as much as possible ^_^
I updated it because I'm so unsatisfied with my leaving and this story will make you feel curious and lost sometimes, because I'm just 15 years old and a business man even though I'm a business man that doesn't mean I know a lot. And I'm still busy, like I said I'm going to hiatus to work, just wait on another update it'll eventually come >_<