Chapter 4: Guy? Who's guy?

Disguise

Taeyeon's POV:
“Guy? Who's guy?” I suddenly appeared to them when Tiffany said ‘guy’. I'm glad there's a dress in here inside the bag I've been carrying. Thank you Seohyun!

“Taeyeon! Where were you?”

“I... Just taking a w-” she cut me off.

“Whatever. You wouldn't believe what happened today!” wow! Someone's excited.

“Yeah? What happened then?”

“I meet this guy and he helped me with my injured knee. He's a nice guy and a good looking too. He kinda look like you thought”

“Yeah, she's been talking about that an hour ago but I'm done listening to her” Sunny retorted and walk off leaving us two.

“Really? So what? If I have a beautiful face that everyone is so jealous about it that they intend to copy my face”

“Yahh~ stop that”

“Yeah yeah. So... Who's this ‘guy’?”

“I don't know. But he gave me his name it's Park Taehyung. Do you know him?” I didn't know she'll remember me or may I say she'll remember Park Taehyung.

“Umm... No....”

“Ohh~ okay..... Wait. You're not telling me anything are you?”

“N-no. N-nothing” ohh ! That sounds like I lied to her.

“Taeyeon I knew you and I know how you lie. Answer me Taeyeon. Do you know him?” she stared at me with her deadly look, the look at her face saying ‘You're dead Taeyeon’.

“I...... He's... My friend of mine” I smile awkwardly. I hope it's ​not what I think it is, fingers crossed.

“Ohh, really?! I want to meet him. Is that okay?” it is what I think it is!

“No! That's not okay”

“Yahh! Why you're so against it?”

“Because I.... I'm your friend. I care about you” because I'm Park Taehyung and don't want to wear that wig again, it's so catchy.

“Let me see him at least this once and I'll able to say thank you to him”

“No! He's not a nice guy!” oops, why did I tell her that!. Now what I'm going to do?

“What did you say? He's not nice? Yahh! Kim Taeyeon answer me!”

“Yes! He's not nice. So please stop this and stop saying you want to meet him” I hope you quit saying that. I don't want to disguise myself again~

“What are you saying Taeyeon? I'm just trying to be kind. I wanted to be kind of him because he helped me. My knee would get worst if he didn't helped me” Tiffany said sincerely, pleading to meet him or me?

“I'm worried! What if he tries to hurt you? Or what if he's just using you to get famous? Or what if-”

“Taeyeon! I know you're worried but I can stand up by myself. I'm ready to get hurt, Taeyeon. I'm already hurt” Tiffany leaves. Ready to hurt? Was she hurt before? Was she hurt by someone before?

“Is it because of that guy?” I mumbled to myself.

“Guy? Who's guy unnie?”

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

An update to y'all >.<. I don't know when will I'll be back =_= so I hope you all wait XD Find out who's this guy Taeyeon talking about XD