Chapter 1: Disguise?!

Disguise

Taeyeon's POV:
I'm inside my room, coloring my favorite coloring book and focusing coloring it. Then I heard a knock from the door. “Come in”

“What are you doing, unnie~?” Seohyun? Strange. She usually busy this days. She's probably done with her rehearsal huh, or she probably want something.

“What do you want Seohyun?” she was stunned by my sudden question thinking if she should tell or not. “Uhmm, it's just.... I want to take a ride and see the Han River... And since you're not busy would you like to go with me unnie?”

“What about the others? They can take you there”

“Uhmm... Tiffany-unnie said she's going somewhere on a date with Nickhun-oppa” Nickhun again arghh!

“Sunny-unnie is sleeping. I think she's tired because of the radio broadcast last night” Why I didn't think of sleeping -sigh-, I'm too tired to go out.

“Yuri-unnie said she's ​going somewhere and don't follow her” Why I didn't think about going out by myself, I shouldn't have gone to Han River.

“Sooyoung-unnie said she's on photoshoot today so she won't becoming home tonight. Hyoyeon-unnie ​said she'll come up with our dance moves in our upcoming comeback. Yoona-unnie said she's practicing for her role on her next upcoming drama”. -Sigh- there's no point now. “Alright, I'll go with you. C'mon.”

“Wait unnie. You can't go like that you know. People will recognize you”

“Ohh c'mon~ I'm on my pajamas​ right now, so no one will recognize me” She rise her brows. I just chuckle.

“I'm just joking Seohyun. I'm going to change so wait here for me will you” I'm about to change but Seohyun stop me. “What?”

“I have a great idea unnie” looking at me like she has a brilliant idea. I have a bad idea about this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disguise?! NOOOOOOOOOO!”

“Ohh~, c'mon unnie. It's just this day, just change into this and we'll be good to go” she said while putting the wig on my hair but I quickly dodge it.

“But it's itchy! I don't want to go out there scratching myself”

“Here unnie. It's an hairnet. It'll help you with the itchiness” she handed me an hairnet.

“No! I don't like it”

“Unnie! Urghh..... Fine~ I won't force you unnie. It's better not to go than force you. I'm going to sleep so you can do what you want unnie -sigh-” she said it in unhappy tone. She was about to leave until I say-

“Fine~” I said it in a sober tone.

“Unnie w-what did you just say?”

“I said fine. I'll go with you. Just be careful with my hair” she run to me and hug me tightly. “Thank you unnie~” it's gonna be a long way ride -sigh-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At Han River~

Oh God! We're finally here.

RING! RING! RING! RING! RING!

“Unnie, wait here. I'm just going to answer it”

“Sure. I'm just gonna stay right here and enjoy the view here”

----------1 min later----------
“Unnie~ sorry but I have to go”

“What? It's just 5 mins since we got here”

“Yeah. It's just my company I've been working said that I have to repeat my part because they deleted it. I'm really sorry unnie”

“It's fine. I understand now go they really need you right now”

“I'll make it up to you next time unnie, bye” she waved at me saying goodbye.

Well it's good to be alone so I can have my own time. I breathe and letting the fresh air come to me, well that was good. I hear some running steps toward me. I was about to look but we bumped into each other.

“Ow!” I said while massaging my sore shoulder. I was about to look up to the one who bumped into me angrily but she beat me with her ing words. Why she's angry? I should be the one who's supposed to be angry.

“Ouch! That's hurts! Can you be careful next time?! I almost got hurt! Aishh! Jinja!”