Chapter 2

Adopted By BTS

CHAPTER 2

~2 weeks later~ (Sianna's POV)

I woke up and shot out of bed, I look around and started to panic, where am I. There was minimal light coming from a window and it was barely enough to see. I would guess that it is about 5 in the morning. I hear a tired grumble type sigh from the floor next to me and lean over the bed to see Jungkook on the floor. I now look around and recognize the room. Jungkook turns over and makes a somewhat loud noise and I fall off the bed startled. I freeze as I land next to Kookie. I forgot I was staying with him and Namjoon, unwillingly.

‘Please don’t notice me, please don’t notice me, PLEASE DON’T NOTICE ME!’ I scream in my head as Kookie begins to toss and turn. As if conscious he turns over, to where my back was facing him, and tosses the blanket he was using over us both.

‘I literally just met this person a week ago!’ he slides his arm around my small waist and I squeak when I feel his arm brush my skin.

‘Great my shirt hiked up’ I thought rolling my eyes, ‘I need to get out of here’ I said. As if he knew I was going to leave he pulled me closer his grip tightening as he buried his face in the back of my neck.

‘I am going to kill him, I mean yeah he is my bias and I should feel blessed but I barely know him!’ After waiting a few minutes I gently grab his wrist and try lifting his arm off of me. As fast as lightning he growls and moves.

‘Is he a freaking animal jeez’

Grabbing my hand and locking it next to my head, he leaned over me, his other hand resting on my waist

“Stop moving and let me sleep” he basically growled and I nodded my eyes wide. He was a mere inch from my face and I was dying. His eyes where not even fully open. His eyelids were heavy with sleepiness. He huffed in satisfaction before turning me back on my side, and pulling the blanket up to our chins, he puts both hands around my waist and snuggles back into my neck. His breath again.

‘This goddam shirt’ I curse when I feel Kookies hand slide over my stomach and come to rest  next to his other hand on my waist. I awkwardly start rubbing my legs together, a terrible nervous habit I have, when Jungkook hooks his leg over mine pulling it back. I can feel his abs through my shirt and his and I am suffering.

‘Why can’t I be normal, I just want to sleep’ I get a little sleepy as the warmth from Jungkook starts to overcome me.

“Just sleep” he whispers against my neck with his husky sleep voice. With that I fall asleep, blushing profusely.

(Her outfit)

“So when are we going to be expecting a wedding” A asked looking at me and Kookie, after last night's embarrassing situation I woke up with him gone, thankfully. Now me and Kookie where sitting at the bar like table eating, well I was eating and he was on his phone. Waiting ready for the day to start.

“What do you mean we literally have known each other for a week or something” I voice giving A a stop now look

“Don’t be daft, I saw you two this morning” A comments smirking devilishly. I just up my eyes wide and a red beginning to cover my face.

“Are--are-you you seriously-ly that-that was unwilling on-on-on my behalf I -am asghhh-aghhhh”

I scream running down the hall and back into Kookies room, apparently Namjoon decided I was going to stay with him and Kookie and A stayed with Jin and Yoongi. I close the door and sit on the floor putting my hands in my face. The last boy I was ‘talking’ to decided to suddenly stop talking to be before going and trying to get at Angel, she did not take him though, everyone tries to get to Angel through me. A soft knock came at the door and I snapped out of my memory.

“Sianna, can I talk to you please” Jungkook soft voice came from the other side. I jump up and open the door say a peppy ‘sure’ he walked in scratching his neck and looking down embarrassed

“I am sorry for what happened last night” It was this morning I say in my head, “I was really tired and am used to snuggling with something” I nod and sit on his bed we were both already dressed for the day. I look into my lap and fiddle with my fingers.

“It’s ok it was just really sudden, that’s all” he stalks towards me and sits down in front of me making me look at him.

“I am serious, I just needed someone with me at the moment” I swallow as he looks into my eyes, my soul basically.

“What do you- why are you?” he gives me a cute grin and stands back up, “I am just kidding you, you have nothing to fear”

‘Except terrorists they need to be feared,’ I thought thinking about anything but how soft Kookies hands where.  


Angel’s POV: (Her Outfit)

I get up in, like, the middle of the night to get a drink of water, when I hear a loud thump coming from Jungkook’s room. I put down my glass and slowly walk to his room to see Sianna and Jungkookie cuddled together on the floor. Si must have fallen off the bed and just didn’t bother to get back up. So I smiled quietly to myself and walked back to my room.

When I woke up again, I got dressed and went out of the room to see, Jungkook, Namjoon, and Hobi all in the kitchen struggling to get something to eat. I turn back around and go to wake up Jin. I open the door and jump on top of Jin making him jump and hit me in the face with his forehead. We both laugh and rub our foreheads.

“Get up lazy bones, we need to make breakfast for the wandering man children in the kitchen.” I laugh and get off his bed.

“Are they doing the wandering thing again?” he asks rubbing his eyes.

I nod, “Yes, it’s sad come on.”

Jin gets up unwillingly and we go to make everyone breakfast.

“ANGEL!” I hear Sianna yell from Kookie’s bedroom. I stop eating and go see what she wants.

“Yes my beautiful sister.” I say opening the door.

“Where is that grey knit sweater that we both like to wear? Didn’t Mandy pack it and send it with the rest of our things because I know I saw it.” she says going through still unpacked boxes of clothes.

“Um yeah it’s in my room with my clothes because she packed it with my stuff. Do you want to wear it?” I ask stepping close to the door again.

“Yes please and then after you give it to me stay in here because I have something to tell you.” she says standing up, “Now where are my boots?”

I laugh as I walk out to go to my room. I almost run into Hobi and knock us both to the floor, but he caught both of us.

“I’m sorry,” we say at the same time we smile and laugh.

I didn’t even notice that I was still in his arms until he spoke once again.

“Angel, you want to go to the dance studio today? I have some stuff I want to work on” he says speaking the best english he could.

I smile and then look up at him, “I’d love to, I have some stuff to perfect too when are you going?”

“One hour,” he smiles, trying to look professional and serious.

“I’ll meet you at the door.” I say and walk slowly back to my room to look for the grey knit sweater that Sianna wants.

Thankfully I found it while in the meantime I also found my Dallas Cowboys leggings, and sweater, with also my favorite sports bra and Nike dance shoes. I took my clothes and also the sweater for Sianna back to the room so that we can get dressed.

“Here is that sweater. You will never believe what just happened to me. I am going to the dance studio Hobi-oppa soon, I need to get down that one part. Gosh I admire his dancing so much it’s freakin amazing” I say throwing her the sweater and getting dressed quickly.

“I know, Tae was all mad and told me he wanted to take you, but sadly Hobi-oppa’s dancing is better than his?” I glare at her and her sleuth skills

“He told me, me and Tae are like best friends forever” She laughs, “I am going to ask Namjoon-oppa if he will let me use his studio to edit and remake the one rap line in our demo for next week.” She looks sadly at the floor and I smile. Si was a great singer but is very self conscious.

“Well today is the first day since we got here that we will not be together all day” She hugs me and starts to push me towards the door. I see Hobi and smile, she laughs under her breath before running off laughing.

“She always does that.” I say to him super excited to dance with the J-Hope.

“Are you ready?” he asks as we start to walk toward the kitchen and front room.

“Yeah I just have to get my water bottle and then we’ll head out.” I say to him and he nods.

“Where are you two going?” Tae suddenly, asks looking up from his phone.

“Hobi and I are heading to the studio.” I say with a smile as I look at him making him blush. Kookie comes up behind him and hops on his back.

“Ahh, what are you doing Jungkook?” V asks confused as to what is going on.

“Can I go with you guys? I really feel like dancing also.” Tae says holding his hands together.

“Um, I mean, I guess. Hobi-oppa is that okay with you?” I ask looking at him.

“Yeah, I guess.” he says snickering at Tae

“Yay! Let me go get ready.” Tae says running to his room to get dressed.

I look at Hobi who was somehow not surprised Tae wanted to come

I smile and Sianna comes out of the room to start to eat. She sits next to Jungkook and smiles at him as he smiles at her.

“So when are we going to be expecting a wedding” I asked looking at her  and Kookie, after last night's embarrassing situation. Payback sister!

“What do you mean we literally have known each other for a week or something” she voiced giving me A stop now look

“Don’t be daft, I saw you two this morning” I comment smirking devilishly. Her eyes wide and a red began to cover her face.

“Are--are-you you seriously-ly that-that was unwilling on-on-on my behalf I -am asghhh-aghhhh” she basically yelled and ran back into Kookie’s room.

“Why?” is all that Kookie asked also getting red in the face.

“Payback,” is all I had said as Tae, Hobi and I walked out the door and went to the dance studio.

As Hobi drives to the studio, Tae scoots closer to me in the car. I look at him and smile. He looks down and intertwined our fingers. I smile and blush at the thought of him acting so cute. I put my head on his shoulder and we stay that way until we get to the dance studio.

When we get to the dance studio, we get out still holding eachothers hands. Hobi looks at them when he comes around the car and smiles.  

“What?” Tae and I both asked.

“You guys are literally so cute.” he says smiling widely.

“You know if you weren’t my best friend, idol, and mentor, Hobi-oppa, I would so punch you right now.” I say with a smile.

His smile fades and I hear Tae snicker, as he covers his mouth with his other hand.

“Okay, let’s go dance.” I say and pull Tae into the Dance studio.

“What are we dancing to today Hobi-hyung?” Tae asks helping me set my stuff down and wrap my knee before we start. Since I have Nike Pros on underneath my leggings, which is what I was going to wear anyways while dancing, I took off my leggings and Tae put the Icy Hot all over my knee area and then I wrapped it up.

“Well I have some Hope on the streets stuff to rehearse, We can warm up too Boy In Luv or I Need U, they are good for warm ups. Angel since you are new to the family, you should pick.” Hoseok says with a smile and then hugs me. I hug back without hesitation and then as I pull back, I look at Tae.

“Let’s do I Need U. I think it’s a very good song to warm up to” I say and start to take a drink of my water.

“Okay, you ready to start, or do you want a minute?” Tae asks me probably concerned about my knee.

“Yeah, I am fine. Let’s do this.” I say laying on the floor. The guys do the same and they start the music.

I was put as Jungkook’s dancing parts so it wasn’t really that hard. There we occasions during the dance where Tae would act really cute and wrap an arm around me while transitioning to another spot. Or he would do something so stupid and make me laugh. Overall it was a really good warm up. After warming up Tae watched at Hobi helped me get some of the more difficult moves down.

On our way home, Hobi stopped at a cafe called Sunnyside Cafe to get everyone coffee. I got Sianna a caramel iced coffee, I got me a mocha frappuccino, and I have no clue what everyone else got. But for some reason, I feel like Sianna is busy so I’ll save her coffee for later.

When we got home, Yoongi was on the couch with his phone, Namjoon was reading something that looked like a comic book, Jimin and Sianna were nowhere in sight, Jungkook was pouting at the barstools, and Jin was probably in his room.

I walk over and put the coffee next to Jungkook, and look at him, “What’s wrong my little Kookie-oppa?” I asked ruffling his hair a bit.

“Jimin-hyung is in the studio with Sianna. That’s where I want to be right now. With her. Helping her with music. She hugged him” he muttered with pure hatred and sipped his coffee aggressively.

“I’m sorry Seonbae. I hope the coffee makes you feel better.” I say giving him a side hug, and then walking over to Yoongi.

He looks up at me and then returns to looking at his phone. This boy just ignores my presence and says nothing. Not even a ‘Hey Angel, how was practice?’, I didn’t even get a simple nod for that matter. So I did something that a little sister would have done. I put his coffee on the coffee table and jumped on top of the lazy person.  “What the hell Angel?” he asks annoyed.

“I didn’t even get a hi from you when I brought you your coffee, is there something wrong with you too?” I ask him as I put my chin on his chest.

“Nope, just tired. I stayed up half the night producing some stuff in the studio.” he says rubbing his eyes

“Awe poor Suga-hyung.” I say and he tackles me onto the floor, to only find my tickle spot and take advantage of it.

“Y-Yoong-gi, stop p-please I am beggi-ng you please,” I say with tears going down my face from laughing too hard.

“Okay, and thanks for the coffee.” he smiles devilish and gets off of me.

Once I stand up I am only picked up again and put over their shoulder. Tae’s shoulder.

“And where do you think you are taking me mister?” I ask him, knowing it’s hopeless to struggle.

“Movie looking!” he says happily and he runs into my room and puts me on the bed.

“Are you even a little tired Taehyung-oppa?” I ask getting an American movie for us to watch.

“Yes, but I’d rather stay up and be awake with you.” he smiles and lays down on my bed. I can’t get over how cute this guy is, like oh my god.

“Okay, well if I fall asleep, I am so sorry.” I say laying down next to him, after I start the movie.

As I am there watching the movie, at moments I can feel Tae looking at me, and smiling. I start to get really tired towards the end of the movie so I lay my head down on Tae’s shoulder and cover up more.

“Sleep Angel, you look really tired.” Tae says starting to get up.

“No Tae-oppa stay with me tonight. Please?” I say suddenly draining most of the energy I had left.

“O-okay.” he says curling up next to me, and we fall asleep that way.


Sianna POV

(Rewind to after she forced Angel to the door)

I run away laughing hysterically, I come around the corner and almost run into Yoongi. He gives me a look and I look back. Then in sync we smile and hug before continuing in our previous direction. I enter the kitchen and see Namjoon sitting at the bar like table, watching Jin, his more specifically, as Jin cooks some food for him. As much as I love Namjin I need to sing before I go insane.

“Oppa~~~<3” I say sweetly smiling at him. He hurriedly looks away and blushes. Ahaha.

“Sianna” he said dryly knowing I want something, I smile

“So I was wondering if I could use you studio to edit some stuff” I ask falling into a whisper not wanting Jin to hear. He smiles laughing.

“Of course you can Si, go ahead you know where it is” He points down the hall and I smile brightly hugging him while whispering in his ear, “He has a great right” I giggle in satisfaction as Namjoon coughs but still nods slightly. I all but sprint back to his studio, super excited. I look around, making sure nobody is near before quietly entering. I look around in awe and sit down to begin the recording.


3rd POV:

“~Overdosen, never losing my - love - for - you, Keep it going, never stopping, I - can’t - help - it baby no Hold me one more time, in your arms, keep me close tonight~” Sianna carries out the last note perfectly listening intently as she plays back what she has recorded. She was too focused to notice the two people listening at the door.

“That was amazing” Jungkook whispered still in awe of Sianna hidden strong voice

“I think you mean angelic” Jimin said and Jungkook nodded in agreement

“I am going to go in” The two say in sync and their eyes snap to each others glaring. They bring their hands up to settle this matter correctly

‘I better freaking win’ Jungkook thought

‘I just want to mess with him’ Jimin thought laughing inside his head

“Ga-wi, ba-wi, Bo!” They both say, Jungkook throws a fit when Jimin comes out victorious.

Jimin enters the room while Sianna is recording a simple bass beat on the piano. He taps her shoulder and she freaks out,

“Oh hi” Sianna siad taking off the headphones and smiling at Jimin.

“Hi, so I want you to let me teach you” Jimin stated rather bluntly, Sianna coughs a little confused.

“W-W-w-w-what” she manages to stutter out and Jimin laughs smiling

“I want to help you become a better singer and there is no telling me no we will start tomorrow when your sister leaves to practice dance with Hobi-hyung“ Sianna looks at him in disbelief and then does something really unexpected, she hugs him. Jimin is shocked but hugs her back glancing towards the glass door and snarking silently when he sees Jungkook get up.

“Now let me hear what you have” Jimin said as he dons the headphones