Chapter 1

Adopted By BTS

Chapter One: 

Angel's Point Of View: 

“Si, come on, get up! We are leaving for Seoul in about an hour. Mom and Dad want you up, and ready to go.” I say going into my sister’s room and then going back out to get my bags. 

“Angel are you packed and ready to go?” my mom asks as she gets to the steps.

I nod, “Yeah, I am just waiting for Sianna. We’ll be down in a few.”

She smiles and then walks downstairs to meet our foster dad outside in the car. I lean up against the wall and look at my phone. My screen saver Kim Taehyung, also known as V from BTS. Sianna has her’s as Jeon Jungkook or Jungkook the maknae of BTS. As you can tell we both love K-pop. Sianna is more into EXO though, and that is the one thing we have ever fought about.

Finally after fifteen minutes of waiting, Sianna finally came out of the room with her jacket in hand and backpack on her shoulder.

“I wonder why mom and dad want us to take as much as possible. It’s not like we are moving in to the hotel or something.” Sianna laughs shaking her head as we start to walk down the stairs.

We take one last look back before we leave to make sure we have everything.

“Chargers?” I ask

“Check,” she checks off

“Money and passports?”

“Check,”

“Phones and electronic devices?”

“Check,”

“Anything else we need?”

“Check if you are talking about clothes, makeup, hair tools, jewelry, and headphones.” she says looking at her phone.

“Okay then we are ready.” I say looking at my phone, like I have been for the past half hour.

“Still no text?” she asks as we continue to walk down the stairs and out the door.

“Nope, I guess it was really over between Alex and I. This trip really tour us apart.” I say putting my phone in the waistband of my leggings.

Sianna shakes her head as we lock our front door and pile into the car. The car ride to the airport was silent.

~Time Skip Boarding the Plane~

We start to  board the plane and I could tell that Sianna was already excited. Her and I have been learning and studying Korean since we found out we have family there. We learned the customs, their style of food, clothing, and so much more. As I get into my seat and Sianna sits next to me I take a picture for Snapchat and Instagram to post.

yWVfRxBvUkivov-JTTsud1VlNneb58R6l8Ag2g5F-h9QbSm6lRKbWtM_JyOMtJ_mCr8q-MQ13cf0YxBWc_ig3jxVhN_7tAcqnUYCbgMrarkCmYYo4s3sL59ADo_2m-OV0Ij1n09D

40 Likes ❤️️ 4 Cries😭 4 Comments

xo.Angel.ox: On my way to Seoul with my lovely sister and parents for a whole month! Goodbye America! See you soon! 😘🤗😭🇰🇷

As soon as I posted I got about forty people liked my picture and I got four comments from people back home.

Si_Triton__: Finally I can’t wait until we get there to be honest. 😂

XelA_AicraG: Never got the chance to say goodbye…

_Lenna_: Have fun girl, meet some hot people!  Get yourself out there! 😂

xo.Angel.ox: @_Lenna_ I’ll try lol, 😂.  @XelA_AicraG, you had your chance you blew it.

After I posted my comment, I turned off my notifications, plugged in my earphones, listened to BTS Skool Luv Affair album and looked out the window. I was interrupted by Sianna a few seconds later. She showed me her phone, the caption of the article catching my attention it said, "BTS already shooting jacket photos?"; We match grins, before going back to doing out separate things.

At first glance you would call us best friends but in reality we are sisters, me being exactly one year older than Si, finally Sianna is celebrating her 18th birthday, and me my 19th by visiting South Korea. We have some family there and we finally get to see them. Sadly we can’t stay forever, University will be starting in a few weeks and me and Si can’t wait to go. Sianna ski0pped a year so we were always in the same class. Now we are going to South Korea to learn more and our long lost relatives better.


~Time Skip: At Seoul International Airport~

I wake up to Si frantically shaking my shoulder. I open my eyes thinking I was going to see that our plane was falling out of the sky, but in all reality, we landed and were at Seoul International Airport in South Korea.

“Angel,” Si said looking at me with a wide smile.

“Sianna.” I say doing the same.

“We are in SOUTH KOREA!!!” we both say happily in unison.

We both get together our bags and walk off the plane and into the airport with our parents who looked really sad for some odd reason. I looked back at Si and nudged her shoulder to look back. When she looks back and then looks at me again, she has a confused look.

I turn around and made them both stop, “Why do you both look so sad? We are in South Korea-”

I was cut off by mom putting her hand up, “That is the point that is why we are sad. We did tell you guys that you had family here, and years have passed since you guys have wanted to move here. We just never had the courage to send you here. And now that Sianna is almost 18 and you are almost 19 Angel,” she says in tears. She looks at our dad for help.

“We have decided to let you guys move in with your cousin here to be able to learn more about your family here. And it’s not fair to you that you only learned about your family here two years ago,” She glances at Sianna and Sianna nods slightly,”You both should have known at, at least age fourteen,” Again she glances at a slightly glaring Sianna again “so that you could make a decision by fifteen. We took that away from you, we are so sorry.” He says kneeling in front of us.

I have tears in my eyes also. “So does that mean that you are leaving us here? Alone? In a foreign country?” I ask looking at Si who is slightly glaring.

“Yes but you do have some where to go. You guys are going to be living in your cousin’s house. He is away right now but, he will be back soon. We will also send you guys all of your stuff next week or so, these suitcases are also full of stuff we bought for you until then, and also filled with your guys’ papers. We love you guys but it’s time for our little birds to leave the nest a little early.” our foster mom finished and handed us their suitcases.

They left us there after that. I opened the packet they gave us and looked at the papers. I saw the last name but no first name. I also saw that he was twenty three years old and lived near BigHit Entertainment. I just wish I could see the first name, but the ink is too smudged to tell. There was also packets filled with information about the University me and Sianna will be attending soon. I look at my sister and see that she is on her phone probably with her best friend explaining everything that just happened.

I motioned for her to come on and go near the main entrance. As we go down the escalators, we see a guy in a suit and tie with a sign that says “Shofur: Lee Sianna and Lee Angel” and underneath it had korean writing “시에나 앤젤 리”. We walk up to the man and he looks down and asks us something in korean.

“Are you two Lee Sianna and Lee Angel. The two girls from America?” he asks.

Since my korean is still rough, Si responds for both of us, “Yes we are going to our cousin’s apartment. If our parents already contacted you and set this up, I am sure you know the address.” she smiles politely even though we are having such a rough time.

He nods and we all go into the cab to go to my cousin’s place.


One Week Later

Si and I were sitting on the couch and playing on our phones, when my knee starts to have a pain.

“Si what was that stuff that Mandy always used on my knee, after I hurt it in volleyball season?” I ask her rubbing the pained spot.

This last season of volleyball during one of our playoff games, I fell hard on the gym floor while trying to dig for the ball. I tore and bruised the muscle and had to sit out for the last few weeks of the season. Since then though I was working with a dance instructor back home, and that’s how I gained a lot of my strength in my knee.

“She used Icy Hot patch on your knee, and put your knee brace on you. Do you want to do that and have me help you?” she asks starting to get up.

I nod, and she digs around in my suitcase to get the things I needed.

I get a text from our foster mom, it is still weird calling her my foster mom, as she dug through our bags.

Mandy: I just wanted to let you know that your cousin is on his way home with his roomates

tonight. Sorry for telling you like this. It must be so late over there. Goodnight have

fun!

Me: Um okay thanks for the heads up I guess. Goodnight love you too.

Si throws me the stuff suddenly irritated. I glance at my still open suitcase and see the papers open, the paper with our cousins smudged name on top. I hurriedly wrap my knee and go back on my phone. Sianna starts pacing and talking but I ignore her.

Sianna’s POV: (Her Outfit)

It was a very spacious apartment, many rooms were everywhere but me and Angel decided not to go anywhere but the kitchen, bathroom and living room until our cousin gets back. It looked kind of familiar but I could not figure it out.

“Kim is such a common frecking name here” I complained pacing impatiently in front of A, who was on the couch on her phone. I was ranting in Korean and Angel did not seem to want to try and understand.

“I mean there are 4 EXO members with the Surname Kim!!!” I was nibbling on my lip in annoyance. We have been here 4 days. I have already visited the University me and Angel will be attending. There is an audition being held in three weeks, scouts will be there. Me and Angel are already planning out a routine to do.

“Aish shut up about EXO you are literally in love with Jungkook” She remarks glaring at me, I glare back at her and huff. I love BTS with all my heart but EXO has done something special for me so…

“Yeah yeah I just… aghhhh I am going to shower” I say and walk to the bathroom. I hurriedly shower humming Jimin’s Lie. I get out and greedly breathing in the steamy air. It felt soothing to my strained vocal chords. I get into my work out clothes, me and Angel were going to start the choreography she finished today. I walk out shaking my damp hair getting to where I can see Angel I burst into song,

“You make me beginnnn” I sing loudly pointing to Angel who goes to roll her eyes, I continue with the song as she stares wide eyed at me

“Aish what! Am I that bad?” I ask embarrassed she shakes her head and points at me or rather behind me, I roll my eyes and give her a flat look

“What! It’s not like there are famous idols behind me or something” I retort placing my hand on my hip, she nods and I freeze, slowly turning around I come face to face with JIn smiling widely, like yes Jin from BTS. I stumble backwards as the other members move to look at me curiously. I drop into a really deep bow and start apologizing

“I am so sorry to inconvenience you, we are...” I was interrupted my their leader Namjoon, Angel was still frozen on the couch staring at Taehyung.

“Lee Sianna I presume, and the sister over there is Lee Angel I am guessing” I gap at him like a fish.

‘Kim, Namjoon, KIM NAMJOON is he?’ I say in my head as I straighten back up and nodded vigorously

“Are these the cousins you were talking about Namjoon-hyung?” Jimin asked suddenly appearing, “Your voice is really pretty” He commented and some others nod in agreement. This is a terrifying situation.

“I think she sang my song better than I did” My eyes widen and I turn to see Jungkook giving me his bunny smile. HOLY BIAS!!

I stutter, “No-no you are-amazing I mean- like your voice- like everything is - aghh, Angel, lets run for it and start on your choreography” I yell running and jumping skillfully behind the couch.

“Umm hi? So our cousin is Kim Namjoon...” she looked calm but I can hear her voice quaking in excitement

“I am going to fall asleep, wake up and they will be gone” I murmur, Angel laughs.

Angel’s POV:(Her Outfit)

I honestly am in disbelief of what I am seeing right now. I can not believe that the Kim Namjoon, RM, the leader of  The Bulletproof Boy Scouts, Bangtan Boys, BTS is our cousin. I also can’t believe that V, Kim Taehyung, is standing in front of me. I can’t stop staring. Well he is my bias so that would explain why. 

I am cut out of my thoughts by Si starting to stutter, “No-no you are-amazing I mean- like your voice- like everything is - aghh, Angel, lets run for it and start your choreography” Si yells running and jumping skillfully behind the couch.

I laugh and then wave at Tae, who can’t stop looking at me either, “Why Si, my knee is in pain.” I smile and then look at Namjoon, “Oh how rude of me. I am your cousin Lee Angel.” I say with a deep bow.

All of the sudden as I stand up, I feel his two arms wrap around me. It was Namjoon hugging me. I hug back.

“It so amazing to finally meet you too Angel. And you too Sianna where ever you went.” he says with a smile.

“So what do we do now?” I ask going to pick Sianna up off the ground behind the couch. As soon as I did that Jungkook’s face lit up.

“Um well first introductions I guess. Let’s just get into comfy clothes, and we will all get to know each other. “ Namjoon says as he brings everyone in.

“Namjoon-hyung, movie looking?” Tae questions in chopped english.

“Um, sure.” he says with a smile.


~Time Skip 20 minutes later~

The boys pile into the living room after putting away their things and getting into more comfy clothes. We sat around the couches and started talking the best that we could to each other.

“Okay so, I am not sure if you know us-” Namjoon says but is cut off by Yoongi.

“You know BTS?” Yoongi says in chopped english. It makes me smile and laugh,“

“Min Suga Genius, jjang jjang man, boong boong” Sianna mutters under her breath, Yoongi looks at her and throws a finger heart, she manages to dodge it and grabs a pillow while rolling off the couch and onto the floor, covering her face with the pillow. I roll my eyes. You can tell she is the REAL maknae here.

“Yes, who does not!!! We are both really big fans”

“So you know us” I nod and point to Jimin first

“You are Park Jimin or Jimin, maknae line, vocalist and dancer, known for your thigh muscles and aegyo,” he nods and I point to Jin next,

“Kim Seokjin or Jin, vocalist, visual, eomma, hyung line, world wide handsome” Jin gets a smug look on his face and I move on,

“Kim Taehyung or V, vocalist, maknae line, elephant, my bias, moving on” Taehyung looks a little shocked as I move to the next person,

“Jeon Jungkook or Jungkook, golden maknae, vocalist, dancer, visual, lets just say Bunny smile” He smiles proud of himself,

“Min Yoongi or Suga, Hyung line, rap line, AGUST-D, grandpa, Si said the rest,” Sianna raises her arm and give a thumbs up, not daring to move the pillow though.

“Your my hope” I point to Hoseok and he smiles, Sianna briefly takes the pillow off her face and says, “Your my angel” Hoseok stands up in disbelief and points to himself like in a seizure,

“J-Hope” he basically yells with a big smile on his face,

“Anyways, Jung Hoseok or J-Hope, Hyung line, rap line, dancer, how about we say Boy Meets Evil and leave it there” Sianna snaps and points to me in a, I agree good point kind of manner.

“And finally, Kim Namjoon or RM formery Rap Monster, hyung line, rap line, leader, god of destruction and our cousin, apparently” I smile and they all look at me in happiness and astonishment.

“Yep everything you said is like super accurate” Namjoon says smiling I nod, I can’t breathe I can’t breathe where is my inhaler, was all that was running through my head. I am nudged and someone sits next to me.

“Here you go” Sianna hands me my inhaler all while trying to avoid eye contact with all of the members. I thank her and use the inhaler.

“Ok I am better, where were you gu-”  I was cut off by Sianna,

“Dubai.” she said and everyone looked at her in shock,

“How did you-” Jimin started but she cut him off again

“You posted it on Twitter, how was the water show by the way? Was it fun?” she asks

“Ok I understand the Twitter thing but we did not post anything about the water show” Jin says, seeming a little scared

“You obviously went to see it right before you left, your guys hair was still slightly damp but clothes where not so you most likely changed too, I know most of you are good friends with the EXO members so you probably went to support them at watch their song Power which was recently added there” Si looks down avoiding eye contact at all costs. I laugh and push her over

“She’s another Namjoon” Taehyung says smiling at Sianna, Namjoon had a twinkle in his eyes

“Not necessarily, my IQ is 149 instead of 148” She looks up smiling, Namjoon glares

“She’s a genius” I say and Sianna shakes her head. She put on a large white t-shirt and put her head in it. She has the smarts were as I have the confidence. I mean yes I am smart but I am not genius level like her. Were as she can’t be in public by herself without hyperventilating.

I look over at Tae and he is still looking at me. I smile and blush as he whispers something to Yoongi. He laughs and then whispers in Korean to Sianna. She covers and then looks at me.

“Are you going to at least tell me?” I ask looking at all three of them.

“What are you three being so secretive about?” Namjoon asks squinting his eyes.

“Nothing serious Namjoon-hyung. We’ll tell you later.” Tae says, don’t they know I know Korean, I can just hardly speak it.

Namjoon nods and we go back to getting to know each other. Five minutes later after everyone basically knows everyone, Hoseok looks at me and smiles, “Can’t you dance?” he asks pointing at me.

I avoid the question by looking at Si, “Si sing. You are such a good singer. Jungkook even said that you sing his song better than him. Sing.” I say trying to avoid his question.

“No, Angel dance. Show the boys what you can do.” she says with a smile but also gives me the look of I am not stupid I know what you are trying to do.

“O-okay fine. But you owe me.” I say standing up, “What do you want me to do?”

“You say you know BTS right?” Jimin asks me.

I nod and answer back in some of the Korean I know, “Yes I know all of your songs.”

“Then dance to DNA.” Jin says resting his hand on his chin.

 

“Only if Si sings it for me" I say and Sianna gives me a nasty glare. Little did they know we have done this before and Si can dance some easy parts. She also helps me in the beginning.

Si Starts singing and I start to dance occasionally singing along with her.

~

“DNA” everyone said loudly as I finished dancing, for the reason being my knee really hurt, I literally fell into Tae’s arms and he caught me.

“Sorry,” I said out of breath.

“You’re okay,” he said in actually really good english since he knows common words.

I smiled and got up as quick as I could and we all sat back down on the couches and floor. I sat next to Tae with Jin on the other side of me. Sianna sat next to Jungkook,unwillingly obviously and Hoseok on the other side of her. Namjoon was sprawled out over the floor and Jimin and Yoongi were in the kitchen doing god knows what.

To break the silence, Tae spoke, “Movie looking?”

We all say yes and then get comfortable on the couch and floor. Tae went and got his blanket and put it over the both of us as we cuddled up on the couch. Yoongi laid on my legs, Si ended up falling asleep soon and her head fell on his shoulder and Kookie laid his head on hers. If she was conscious she would be having a panic attack. Jin, Jimin, and Namjoon all cuddled together on the floor. We ended up watching the Lion King, and all fell asleep dispersing later in the night. What a day.  

Sianna POV

Watching the Lion King was the hardest thing ever. I already struggle when watching that movie but having the golden maknae, Jeon Jungkook next to me made it worse. I could feel his breath on my neck whenever he breathed and I had goosebumps. I tried to pretend I did not notice him looking at me but it was hard when A was sending me a smirk every 5 seconds. About 20 minutes into the movie my eyes got droopy and I felt some pull my head back gently until I was laying on a shoulder, I think. I honestly don't care I was tired and fell right asleep.

 


AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey guys it's Bella. I am still in the process of writing chapter three and four on my google docs, so I have no idea when that will be posted. Also that one will be really long because there is a lot that happens in chapter three. Also a lot of time skips are going to be happening. So yeah, I hope you enjoy.