Chapter 3

Adopted By BTS

Chapter Three:

Angel’s POV: (Angel Outfit) (Sianna Outfit)

~Some time later~

We wake up early with the boys because they are leaving for Busan for a concert and meet and greet. I am honestly really sad that Tae is leaving. We haven’t been apart since the night we got back from dance practice two weeks ago. He has slept in my room for the most of it, the only time he sleeps in his room is when he plays Overwatch. Which I don’t understand why. I guess he just doesn’t want to be rude and keep me up at night.

“I don’t want you to go.” I say looking down as I talk to Tae.

“Well I am famous, and I signed up for this. I will only be gone today and tomorrow. So don’t worry, I will be back before you know it. And also we can text each other, and facetime and do well today” he says hugging me, I mentally cringe, today is me and Siannas showing time in front of the scouts. If we get chosen or even considered we won't have to go into University and we will become trainees right away.

“Sianna, I swear-” I hear Jin start to say but then she cuts him off.

“I promise I won’t blow up the kitchen Jin-Oppa” Sianna yelled from the couch as Jin gave here a skeptical look

I smile and then turn back to Tae, “Okay, but I am still going to miss you Taehyung-oppa.” I say hugging him. He does the same to me and kisses the top of my head. And not going to lie, that made my eyes tear up.

“Guys, we got to go, cab’s outside. You guys going to be okay alone?” I hear Namjoon ask, but I was too into my world with Tae to even ask.

“Yeah we’ll be fine. Have fun Namjoon-oppa. I love you.” Si says. I look at Tae one last time, and look at all the other guys,

I look at Hobi-oppa and he tackles me in a giant hug. “Awe I am gonna miss you too Hobi-oppa.” I say hugging him back.

“You have the choreography down so don’t panic about today, I am sorry I can’t come, that would be a mess anyway” he says as he lets go,

I am greeted by every member in the group. It went Taehyung, Hobi, Jin, Jimin, Jungkook, and then Namjoon. Yoongi was standing away by the door. He knew what was about to come so, he got a good stance and opened his arms. I smile and run, then jumping to wrap my legs around him. He is literally the brother I have always wanted.

“I am going to miss you” I whine and he rolls his eyes.

“You are really going to miss my laziness?” he asks putting me down

“Yes, because I am so used to it now.” I say and he rolls his eyes but smiles this time. He kisses my cheek and grabs his bags only to go out the door. When I turn around, I see Sianna and Jungkook looking at each other awkwardly. That by far is the cutest thing I have ever seen.

“Jungkook we have to go, you’ll see her in two days.” Namjoon says going out the door, Jungkook and Si break out of their trance and smile. He picks up his bag and walks out the door. Tae was the last one out of the apartment. He smiles and kissed my forehead one last time before he left. I close the door behind him and go straight to the fridge to start making food. I made hotteok with some banana fruit salad on the side and some nice hot chocolate for Si and I.

Jin taught me how to make hotteok last week and it has become my new obsession. I grab our food and drinks after everything is done and put them on the coffee table in the living room. Sianna is sitting there on her phone probably having a text fight with Namjoon-oppa. As I set our food down, my phone goes off. I look at it to see that Tae texted me.

Tae-oppa😂😘: Told you I would text you 😉

Angel: I knew you would. I was just waiting.

Tae-oppa😂😘: What are you doing?

                                                                                                                                                 Angel: I just made protein food for me and Si, we are heading for the studio soon.                                                                                                                             

Tae-oppa😂😘: Awe you are going to both do great?

Angel: Thanks oppa! We just want to be sure

Tae-oppa😂😘: I believe in you both. Now I miss you, you seem stressed

without me there!

Angel: What you didn’t miss me before? 😞

Tae-oppa😂😘: You know that’s not what I meant. I am always

going to miss you.

 

Angel: I know, I wanted to mess with you. Well I have to go. I’ll text you later.

                                                                                                                                                                 Sianna is bugging me to get out the door, she’s terrified. Get some                                                                                                                                                                       rest before you get to Busan. Be safe.

Tae-oppa😂😘: Okay I will. Tell my best friends to breath. 😂😘

Angel: 😂😘 Byeee.

 

“Hello? Let’s get going Angel, I need to work on that last bit of dance and we have to run it with the new version. Can you hear me?” Sianna says trying to get my attention once again.

“Calm down sister I am texting Tae, he said breath by the way.” I say looking up from my phone.

“They have literally been gone for about an hour and you are already texting him back and forth? You really like him don’t you?” she asks smiling.

“What are you exactly talking about Si, because we are almost a month into living in South Korean and I feel like me sharing a house with the seven boys I have adored since 2014 is still a dream. Sianna I am going insane?” Sianna tenses at the year 2014, what is with her lately

“Angel I can not answer that because I question my own non existent sanity all the time. But we need to go we have like 6 hours.” she says stressing and I laugh at her.

“I know I know, let me get my bag, we are going to practice in what we are wearing for the performance.” I say finally starting to calm down. Hobi left me the keys to on of the practice rooms at Big Hit I get up and go to my shared room with Jin and Suga to get my stuff.  

“I will meet you by the door then” she runs off to her shared room with Namjoon and Kookie.

~3 hour time skip~ Sianna P.O.V. (Angel Preformance Outfit) (Sianna Performance outfit)

I did the final move, back against Angel on one knee with my hand in my hair and looking forward supposed seductively again. The only thing was that Angel was watching me. The transition to this position has been troubling me alot. I start stand on the left side of Angel facing, we grab each others wrist and spin around, using the other as a balance. After a 180 degree turn we spin separately go back to back and fall to the floor in sync. I just can’t get to final spin you could see the sudden massive storm outside.

“Si you are doing it just fine, rest and breath” Angel tells me ending a quick message on her phone.

“How can I rest, we could possibly be scouted by Small Town Entertainment, JYP even, I don’t want to mess this up” Me and Angel are wearing our outfits but have not done our make up yet. I rubbed my temples feeling tears start to form.

‘This is so stressful I am so scared, I can’t breath I need to breathe’ I take some deep breaths to try and calm down when I feel Angel hug me. This is all I could have ever wished for,a chance to be something. I could go so wrong with just the slightest thing.

“~You make me Begin~” Is suddenly blasting from my phone and Angel smiles, I wipe an escaped tear and grb my phone, I watch as Angel leaves the practice room. I answer the call.
“Hello?” I ask, my voice shaking I sit down and lean against the mirrored wall.

“Ahhh!!! Hello Si, it’s Kookie” I smile at his soothing voice. I have grown close to Kookie, he helps me calm down.

“Hi Seonbae” I hear him laugh

“Angel said you are stressed and I am here to talk to you to help you” I feel a tear fall from his comforting words.

“Now relax your shoulders and close your eyes” I did I took a deep breath and heard his melodic voice over the phone.

He was singing to me and I was thankful. It was all a needed. I did not even pay attention to the song I just listened to his voice I was calm when he finished.

“Good, now, now take a break and relax you are going to do amazing. I promise” I smiled

“I love you, Jungkook, thank you, I-I really needed that” He laughed

“Anything for you Si, and,” He hesitates, “I love you too” he stated, not in a romantic way, but in a way that we silently agreed was ok. We end the call and I smile, Angel reenters the room smiling.

“We have two hours, let's head over” we pack up and head to the audition ceremony.

~TS~

After finishing our routine me and Angel where ecstatic. It went perfect, in my eyes at least. After changing out of our sweaty outfits and wiping the heavy makeup off our face we grabbed our stuff and began to head out. We were one of the last few and the only people left where scouts and really loving parents.

“Are you the Lee sisters?” A voice asks us from behind, we turn in sync and see the man. He takes this as a yes and smiles bowing his head. We do the same.

“I am a choreographer and lyricist from SM Entertainment center and have a few quick questions if I may” He blink is surprise but nodd simultaneously.

“Who choreographed the dance to start” Angel chokes and raises her hand sheepishly, the man’s smile widened, “So I am going to guess that you wrote the lyrics and music” he says pointing to me. I nod and he all but screams out in joy.

“You are just what I want for my new trainees, are you willing” he asks and I finally get the courage to speak

“Yes we would be honored sir” He pats us on the back as we fall into a respectful bow. We stand back up, holding hands in excitement. The man looks around.

“Sorry they are taken” he said and some people sighed, ‘were we really that good’

“Now here is my card, call tomorrow morning and we will arrange a meeting time, I can’t wait to work with you both” he stalks off all but skipping. I look to Angel and see her tears as well. Happy tears this time.

We start the short walk home when Angel suddenly stops walking.

“Isn't EXO under SM?” she asks and my entire existence stops, if I meet them, I could thank them and that would be amazing.

~Two days later~

“So you're telling me you are going to work with SM!?” Jin shouted, happily

“We met with them yesterday and will begin training in 2 to 3 weeks, depends on when a practice room is ready for us. Although we are still able to go there and use a random room if we want” Jin smiles and hugs me, I hug him back.

Angel and Tae went off to play over watch a few hours ago and Jin and Namjoon just got back, Yoongi and Jimin will arrive back tomorrow morning. Because of the storm their flights had been canceled so they had to split up. Tae, Jungkook and Hobi got home 5 or 6 hours ago, it was around 9 o’clock at night and I have been up waiting for Jin and Namjoon to come home.

Namjoon already went to bed as soon as he got home, it was just me and Jin eating some heat up ramen together.

“That was good, I am going off to bed, goodnight Si” He kissed my head and walks off yawning, heading to his room.

I smile and get up tossing my styrofoam cup in the trach and moving to the sink to wash off my chopsticks. I was washing the second when I felt arms wrap around me in a nice hug. I smile while, knowing who it is, remembering the safe call I got earlier. I turn around and hug Jungkook back. Taking in his lovely sent. He kissed my cheek before turning and beginning to walk out of the kitchen,

“Thank you, really, what you did yesterday really helped” I suddenly pipe out causing Kookie to stop in his tracks and give me a sleepy smirk.

“It was no problem, honestly, now let’s go to bed” he reaches out his hand and I smile fondly, turning off the kitchen light and taking his hand. Too tired to even care as he lays in bed next to me, holding me close as we fall into a deep slumber together.

`````````

I wake up still comfortably in Kookies arms, I look at his calm sleeping face and smile. Suddenly shouting is heard and Jungkook is somehow woken up.

“Good morning” he sighs in his sleepy deep voice I laugh, this was nice snuggling as friends was all I needed, right now.

“We should get out there before Jin is mad at us for missing breakfast" I say sitting up and stretching.

Angel’s POV:

“I can not believe you and Sianna get to work with SM. How was the audition?” Taehyung asks setting his dirty laundry in the basket by the door.

“It was good, Sianna did amazing at dancing and singing you could tell she really worked hard on it. I felt like I messed up, but I guess no one noticed because we got signed by fricking SM!” I say happy. He smiles and embraces me in a big hug. I missed hugging him. Even though it was only two days I was stressing really bad.

“I missed you Taehyung-oppa.” I say quietly into his neck

“I missed you too Angel. I am just glad we are home now. But I am tired Overwatch really killed my eyes. Want to lay down?” he asks stretching

I nod and we both go to our beds which are right next to each other. Tae puts the blankets over us and I slowly drift off to sleep as he rubs my back gently with his finger tips.

---------

I am woken up by Tae moving slightly, thinking it was nothing I fall back to sleep again. I should have known better considering I wasn’t in the room I was originally supposed to be in and Namjoon sleeps in the same room as Taehyung. I was woken up by them screaming and blowing some type of noise makers.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGEL!!!” all the boys yelled. The only ones I noticed weren’t there was my twin and Kookie. They were probably still sleeping. Well let me correct myself, trying to sleep. I shot up throwing the covers off of myself and looking around frantically.

“What happened?” I ask scared.

“It’s your birthday.” Hobi says with a laugh

“And technically you can get married to Taehyung, with a parents permission.” Namjoon says giving a smirk to both Tae and I who were still laying in bed together. I get up with a smile after looking at Tae.

“I didn’t even get a thank you for helping Jin make a birthday cake.” I hear Yoongi say plainly. I come back into the room kiss his cheek and say thank you. Only to go back out of the room again and run into Kookie’s bed room. I see him and Sianna talking but being me. I jump on top of Sianna and smother her.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTAHHH!!” I say hugging her and kissing her cheek.

“Okay, okay Angel!” she says wiggling out of my grasp and sitting up to hug me as well. “Happy Birthday.” she says smiling at me. I smile back and put my head on her shoulder as she wraps her arms around me and we stay that way.

“Happy birthday Sianna. Happy Birthday Angel.” Jungkook says with a smile as he props himself up on his fist.

“Thank you Jungkook-oppa.” Si and I both say in unison.

“Sianna, Angel you have a package here!” Jin says yelling from the kitchen.

Sianna and I both get up, it was a letter. Sianna reads it

“Happy Birthday, your room will be ready within the week, but feel free to use the room on the second floor all the way in the back. Some groups will occasionally use it for filming. Happy Birthday ~The SM Entertainment company” She smiles as do I.

I grab the letter and run to Taehyung and smile wrapping my arms around him. “Our room is going to be ready this week! I am so excited.” I say into his neck.

“I am so happy for you Angel.” he says looking into my eyes. Our faces were inches away from each other. I blush and he smiles. Just as our lips were about to touch, Jungkook yells for me. I get off of my tippy toes and smile looking down knowing that we probably wouldn’t have kissed anytime soon anyways. Tae, brings me in for one last hug and kisses my head like he does always, and I go off to see what Jungkook wants.

“ANGEL!” he yells from his room. I open the door and look at the non wrapped gifts for Sianna laying on the floor. I quickly run in and close the door only to lock it and look at him with a ‘what the hell’ look.

“I know what you are thinking; I should have done this the day I got them, but I didn’t because A. I was busy and B. I was too lazy. Can you please help me wrap them?” he asks giving me a sincere look.

I nod and remember that I still have to wrap the gifts that I bought for Sianna. I get up without explaining and quickly get the gifts that I got, only to run back into Kookie’s room to wrap them.

After we were done, I found Tae sitting on the couch with his phone. I made a slick move and slid in him and his phone. He chuckle putting his phone down and wrapping his arms around me. We took a nap like that for about an hour. Then we had to go get ready for the night.

-A few hours later- (Angel’s Outfit)

A few hours later we all got ready to go out to dinner. But before we leave the guys said they needed to give us something. I already know what we are doing, but I don’t think Sianna does so I am keeping quiet.

“Sianna, and Angel can you guys come into the living room please?” we hear Namjoon say, and we come out of my room and into the living space to see a stack of presents laying on the coffee table. I look at Sianna and then run to hug all the guys.

“Thank you so much we didn’t even ask you guys to get us anything this is so amazing.” I say surprised. It literally feels like Christmas in July.

“We bought bought you guys gifts because we were thinking of you when we got it. Now open them. We have a big night ahead.” Namjoon says getting his phone out. Probably to take pictures.

There was seven presents for the both of us. One from everyone except JIn, because he was taking us out for dinner and to a carnival. I opened Tae’s first it was a necklace from Pandora. Jimin’s was an outfit from Hollister. Yoongi got me a pj set from Rue 21. Hobi got me dance clothes. Jungkook got me the last BTS plushie I needed to complete my set. Namjoon got me new dancing shoes, and last but not least Sianna got us both best friend and sister bracelets from Pandora. I thanked all of them and then sat with Tae as he rubbed my back a little with his fingers.  

Then came Sianna. Kookie got her a beautiful charm bracelet from Pandora, that I helped him pick out. Tae got her a note journal. Namjoon got her new shoes as well, red high-top converse to be spacific. Jimin got her an outfit from Hot Topic. Suga got her a pair of slippers because she is always complaining that the tile floor is cold. Hobi got her some dancing clothes. And I her sister gave her a Pandora necklace and her favorite book I ripped three years ago while reading.

“Wait, before we leave I have a story to tell.” I say standing up

“But I have to go to the bathroom.” Sianna says

“Then go it won’t take long.” I say smiling at her, she goes and I continue the story.

“Anyways the story behind that book is, three years ago, I got bored and wanted to read one of her books. And she literally had a library in her room, so she wouldn’t have minded. The book that I had chosen was one of her all time favorite books ever and it was a limited edition copy, so she was literally in love with the book. She told me not to mess it up and I swore I wouldn’t but when I opened the dang thing it-” I was cut off by Sianna running back into the living room dramatically and pointing at me.

“You ripped it. She ripped it. Straight on the lovely books spine. She broke my book. She ripped it.” she says and then walks out the front door.

I look back at the guys and smirk, “I ripped her book. So she called me Goddess of Destruction after she found out that our cousin here, was titled God of Destruction and was told not to touch anything.” I say putting my arm around Namjoon.

The guys started laughing as we all walked out the door. Jungkook tried so hard to keep back his laugh, but it eventually came out. Tae linked his hand with mine before he shut the door. After we were on our way to the restaurant.  

Sianna POV (Sianna’s Outfit)

Before heading to the restaurant me and Angel make a silent agreement to go SM tomorrow morning and see the room they were talking about.. I was so happy, I am praying I can accidentally run into EXO, I owe them a lot. I glance at Angel who is laughing while walking to a car with Tae and Hobi. I may be the younger one but I know more, she still does not know the real story of our parents. I am glad she is happy though. My thoughts were interrupted by someone tapping me.

“You ready to go?” Kookie asked I nodded and he grabbed my hand pulling me to the car were Jin and Namjoon stood waiting. These was a week until the 4 year anniversary of our parents death. This is the first year we will spend at their actual graves and not a memorial sight. I was so lost in thought that I did not notice people trying to talk to me.

“Are you ok?” Kookie asks, I look up and see him next to me in the back seat Jin and Namjoon suddenly gone. ‘They probably forgot the keys’ I thought

“Our parents death anniversary is coming up and we will get to see their graves this time.” Angel does not remember our parents because of her accident.

“You parents are buried here, like, in Korea?” I nodded and started to fidget with my fingers.

“Angel does not know this but, 4 years ago our parents where here house shopping because we were going to move out here to support our cousin, they got into a car wreck and died a week after me and Angels birthday” He hugs me

“Angel just thinks they were on a business trip here because a week after they died she got into a car accident and lost her memory, doctors said it was a perminate loss too” He smiles at me and I smile pushing back the tears..

“Well, tonight you will be with me so no more crying and be happy” I nod and smile as Jin and Namjoon get back.

“I told you they were under the bed how could you have missed them, they were right there” Jin exclames and Namjoon looks at him with fake sorry. I roll my eyes

“Aish he just wanted to look at your when you bent over Jin-oppa” Namjoon coughed and started the car while being glared at my Jin

“Sorry?” Namjoon asks not really sorry, Jin hits his shoulder before looking out the window. I will help the ARMY’s by getting them together!

“Finally someone told him” Kookie whispers to me and we both laugh.

~TS~

We sat around a large circle table, counter-clockwise and starting from me it was Me, Namjoon, Jin, Jimin, Suga, Angel, Tae, Hobi, Kookie and back to me.Jin has called ahead to make sure that our food was ready and on the table for when we arrived. It was all amazing and there wa a comfortable silence the whole time. Everyone wanted to get to the carnival before dark.

“Thank you guys this is amazing and it has only just begun” We get up and leave, satisfied and ready for some fun.

~TS~

I spent a majority of the carnival walking around and playing games with Kookie. We got churros and they were amazing. Jin being the drama queen actually bought out the carnival for the night so we could do anything. I was currently admoreing Jungkook’s lovely side profile as he told me a story while we were walking to the ferris wheel, or our agreed meeting point. Suddenly Taehyung jumps on Kookies back causing me and him to laugh.

“You kissed yet” Angel bumps my shoulder and I hit hers

“No!!! I literally just turned 18 gosh you crazy woman” she laughs and looks to Tae who was bothering JUngkook.

“Well I just turned 19” she grabs my hand and we walk the rest of the way holding hands like children.

```

I ended up in a cart with Namjoon and Jin, mostly because Jin and Namjoon where afraid of me falling to my death so they both decided I would go with them. Kookie got stuck with Jimin and Yoongi. Hobi decided to sit out cause he was tired, leaving Angel and Tae together.

“Sianna, I want to go with you next week” I look at  Namjoon, who was holding Jin’s hand might I add. Jin was sitting between me and Namjoon

“Ok” I look back out to the city lights we were almost to the top and it was a beautiful view. I turn back to Namjoon and see him looking at Jin lustfully. Jin was talking about something while they both looked at each other. I accidently shove into Jin giving Namjoon the leverage he needs to quickly peck Jin’s lips. I quickly pull away and look away as if I did not do anything.

“You ok” I turn and ask, Jin was looking in front of us confusion and happiness on his face

“Never been better” Namjoon replies looking forward and smiling big. He stretches his arms and puts one behind Jin to tap my shoulder. I lean back and look at him. He gives me a finger heart, I smile and give one back.

That’s the thing with us geniuses we can communicate telepathically. We get back to the bottom and I run off hugging Hobi

“Ahh Hobi-oppa you should have gone it was so fun” I exclaim and he hugs me, I enjoy the warmth because it has become really cold. He notices what I am doing so he turns me around and pulls my back against his wrapping his jacket around us both.

“Ahh thank you oppa” he laughs and we waddle to the others. Namjoon and Jin where awkwardly standing next to each other. Jin seemed to be questioning life were as Namjoon was REALLY happy. We watch as Kookie jumps off the ride and runs to us. Yoongi and Jimin take their time, walking over slowly while talking to each other under their breath.

“Let me in too Hyung_” Kookie complains hugging me and Hobi. I laugh

“The hyungs where flirting the whole time an I was sitting between them gosh” I laugh as Hobi puts his chin comfortable on my shoulder, Kookie glares

Angel’s POV:

I spent a majority of the carnival walking around and riding rides with Tae. We got funnel cake and is was so good. Jin being the drama queen actually bought out the carnival for the night so we could do anything. I was walking hand in hand with Tae while we were walking to the ferris wheel, or our agreed meeting point. Suddenly Taehyung lets go of my hand and jumps on Kookies back causing us all to laugh and smile.

“You kissed yet” I bump Sianna’s shoulder causing her to hit mine.

“No!!! I literally just turned 18 gosh you crazy woman” I laugh as we both turn to Tae who was bothering Jungkook.

“Well I just turned 19” I grab her hand and we walk the rest of the way holding hands like children.

Sianna ended up in a cart with Namjoon and Jin, mostly because Jin and Namjoon where afraid of her falling to her death so they both decided she would go with them. Kookie got stuck with Jimin and Yoongi. Hobi decided to sit out cause he was tired, leaving Tae and I together. I noticed that before the ride started and we were getting situated, Tae was a little off. I scoot closer to him and hold his hand. His breathing returns to normal.

As the ride started, Tae began to get nervous again. I look at him to see that he is looking down at the ground. Suddenly it came to me. Tae was afraid of heights. I thought of what to do but nothing came to mind. Then something came to me. I remembered what was about to happen between us earlier today before Kookie called me into his room.

“Tae, hey look at me,” I say trying to get him and his attention off the ground below us. When he looked into my eyes, I felt like the whole world around us just stopped. I have no clue what he was thinking but that is how it felt for me. Not long before he looked at me, our lips connected and we were kissing at the tip top of the ferris wheel. I was so happy. I was finally kissing the one that I truly liked. I can’t say that I am in love just yet, but I know that I one day will be.

Once the ride was over, we got off of the ride again, hand in hand. We look at each other and smile. My attention towards Tae is cut off by Namjoon.

“What went on with you two up there at the top? I was sure I saw something what was it?” he asks pointing out the obvious to everyone.

“Angel?” Sianna says getting out of Hobi and Jungkook’s grip and looks me straight in the face. She smiles knowing that Tae and I kissed for our first time.

“She kissed Taehyung-oppa.” she says loud enough to where only the guys and us could hear.

After she said that Jimin was doing a small happy dance, and the rest said finally. I laugh blushing and hid my face in Taehyung’s chest.

~TS~

When we got home, we all got in pajamas, and sat in the living room. We were all doing our own thing until Jimin went into the kitchen and grabbed a cake that said ‘Happy Birthday Angel and Sianna’ on top. After we ate cake Tae and I cuddled and fell asleep in bed. Best...night....ever.