kissing her

Daddy Long Legs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6

 

 

 

Jiyong waited for Chaerin in the usual place, the quiet parking lot near the library building and so far Chaerin never ask why he’s being so discreet.

“Hey.” She get into the car.

Jiyong smiles, “How’s class? You look tired.” He messed his bangs.

“I had three assignments with due date today so… I kind of stay up till late last night.”

“Why didn’t you call me? I can accompany you doing assignment.”

“How? Via phone?”

“I can go to your place bring coffee and food if you want.” He said.

“I won’t be able to concentrate then.” She replied.

“Why?”

Chaerin smiles, “Nothing.”

“Tell me what’s in your mind.”

She shook her head.

“Hmm… alright!” he pouts, “Hey wanna grab something to eat?”

“Of course, I’m starving!”

The she wear her seatbelt but Jiyong still didn’t start the engine.

“Oppa? Why don’t you go?” Chaerin turn her head, “What happened?”

“I don’t know the engine doesn’t want to star.”

“Why?”

Jiyong looking at his phone, “I googled it and it says… you need to kiss me first.”

Chaerin paused, “What the—“

He playfully tilt his head.

“Seriously?”

“The google said that.”

She laughs, “Aishh…”

She inhaled and cupped his cheek. Jiyong closes his eyes. Then she gave him a light peck on his lips.

“Done!” she said.

“That’s it?”

“What do you want?”

“Chaerin, that was just a peck… let me show you how to kiss.” Jiyong run his thumb on her jawline.

Chaerin bit her lips and in a split second Jiyong feel excitement in his chest. What the heck. He thought, push away the excitement.

Jiyong move closer and when his lips only inch away from her lips, he tilt his head and close any distance in between.

Chaerin didn’t reject the kiss, in fact, she return it to him in the right amount of eagerness, not too passive, not too aggressive. Her kiss was strong and smooth, she follows his lead, she tilt her head when he did too, and she gave him a light peck before she break it.

Jiyong only know that he always leading every kisses he ever had, he only knew girl he kissed got their mind blank and will follow, but Chaerin is different, she follows but she initiates and it was something new.

Chaerin break the kiss after a while, Jiyong stops, still enjoying the encounter.

“I’m hungry… remember?” she said.

 

+

 

“I saw him a lot lately.”

Chaerin smiles when she saw Dara peeked at the stairway to the terrace of her flat.

“Come here, unnie.”

Dara sat beside Chaerin bringing two cans of cold coffee.

“Boyfriend?” Dara asked.

Chaerin nodded.

“Whoa.. he’s handsome…” she poke Chaerin’s shoulder with hers. “You're one lucky girl…”

“He’s good looking, right?” Chaerin chuckles, “I kind of curious why he could like me though…”

“Don’t say that! I will like you if I were a guy… you have pretty smile, you’re genuine and you’re xxyyy!” Dara laughs.

“Omo! Can you say that, unnie?” Chaerin laughs with her.

“By the way, the grandpa in nursing home likes you so much, and the grandmas looking forward for the knotting class.”

“I’m happy to hear that! I’m excited!”Chaerin replied.

“So, I got you schedule to teach them… which one you prefer? On weekend or weekdays?” Dara asked.

“Hmm… I don’t have lectures on Tuesday, so, Tuesday will be good.”

“Weekdays?”

Chaerin nodded. “Since I would probably have dates on weekend…”

“Aishhh so jealous…” Dara playfully smac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter