she said, can i talk to you?

Daddy Long Legs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

10

 

 

Chaerin hold a test pack and her other hand trying to hold the phone properly since it shaking badly.

She’s been calling Jiyong for the hundred times now.

“What?” She heard him finally answering the phone with annoyed voice.

“Oppa, can we meet?”

“What for?”

“Please.”

“What for, Chae?” Jiyong asked.

“Please.” She said.

 

+

 

Dami lifted her head, she just get home when she finally see Jiyong today.

“Where are you going?” she asked.

Jiyong didn’t answer.

“By the way let’s have dinner together tonight.” Dami said.

Jiyong nodded while wearing his shoes, “Ok.”

Dami studying her brother’s back, he’s getting skinnier. She knows her brother the best, he’s cheeky and talkative to her. He will talk to her whenever he’s home. But lately Jiyong is barely getting out from his room, he’s being quieter, and Dami barely saw him eating, at least at home.

Dami sighed.

And even though Jiyong told her so many times how happy he is that he finally make Chaerin pay the price from what her mother did, Dami knew there’s something bothering him, more than the revenge itself.

 

+

 

Jiyong meet her at the park not far from her house.

He saw her hands trembling in front of him, she’s looking at the grass below her.

“A-are you sure…?” Jiyong choked.

“I haven’t go see the doctor… but I’ve check… several times.” Her voice’s shaking.

JIyong gulped.

They were in a long silence.

Jiyong’s mind went blank, Chaerin is pregnant.

“I don’t know what to do…” she murmured, she lifted her head, seeking for help from him, hoping that he’ll gave her re-assurance but Jiyong sat still in his place.

“Oppa…” she lifted her head, trying to search his eyes, “Don’t leave me.”

Jiyong stunned.

“Don’t leave me like this…” she cries, “I’m begging you.”

Jiyong put his hand inside the pocket, he feels his palm hurt, probably bleeding since he clench it hard.

“Oppa…” Chaerin tried to touch his arm but he step back.

Jiyong really don’t know what to say, this is not something he planed.

“Abort it.” He said.

“What??”

“Abort it, Chae.”

Chaerin gasped. Tears falling.

“I can’t have that baby, not now, not with you.” He continued.

“N-not with me…?”

He took a deep breath, “There’s something you should know.”

 

Jiyong took his wallet, he has some kind of insurance card with his father’s signature on it.

“Familiar with this?” he asked.

Chaerin gasped. “T-the signature…”

“Signature of your ‘daddy long legs’, isn’t it?” he asked again.

Chaerin slowly nodded.

“Your benefactor was my father.” Jiyong said, “And he didn’t do it randomly, he did it because of your mother.”

“What?”

“She was his lover, your mother ruin my family! She made my mother sick and died!”

“No way!” Chaerin shriek.

“You really don’t remember that you once lived in my house? When your mom worked as the maid in my house.”

“What? My mom was never a maid! She was—“ Chaerin paused, he’s right, she didn’t remember what her mom did for living. “Did she…”

“She’s the reason why my mother sick!”

Chaerin lost her words.

“What would my sister and the rest of my family do if they know I have baby from the daughter of the woman who indirectly killed my mother??”

“You can’t say that about my mom!”

“But that’s the truth!” Jiyong raised his voice.

“Then why you date me…?”

“To dump you.” He coldly mumbled.

“You never love me…?” she feels like all strength has gone.

“Never, all I wanted to do to you is just revenge…” he continues, “That’s why I… I can’t have that baby.”

 

+

 

Chaerin la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter