damaged wings

The fallen Cupid

 

“aish, I need 2 more couples to get my name cleared” you wake up early to start hunting for couples. Meanwhile…

“the day has come” yuri is preparing her bow and arrows. He packs one unusual arrow.

“ooh…look at those boys…” you see 3 cute boys. You blow a name powder to them. Minwoo , jeongmin and hyunseong appeared.

‘hm? Single boys?’ you smile and then blow the love powder on them. 3 blue heart roses. You fell down in shock.

“what blues?! Again?” you scratch your head. You got even more shock, when they are no more blue hearts.

“what is wrong with this place?” you run away from the 3 blues. Yuri peeks out from her hiding spot.

“I forgot that this girl rarely fly, this wil be hard” she creeps behind you.  

*ring ring*

Jeongmin picks up the call, its from kwangmin.

“kwangmin? Whats wrong?” he says.

“hyung lets have a sleep over at the apartment today” kwangmin reply.

“alright, 8 p.m. see you” jeongmin hangs up.

 

“yeah!” you on the other hand got 1 couple.

“its not that hard after all” you shoot randomly again. The arrow hits a girl.

“oh gee~”  you run away.

You think that the task is done, so you just walk slowly around the park. Then you climb up a tree. You rest at the branches,

“life is not that bad…”. After a few minutes you fell asleep.

“hm? A new couple?” gyuri checks the record.

“its Min Hee huh?” she use an angelic smile.

 

-a few hours past-

“woah!” you fell from the tree. You look around, its dark. “oh yeah I fell asleep” you stand up and try to identify the place. A tall building is across the road. Many cars are there.

“whatever my mom must be worried, I should get going” you fly to your house.

While you are in the air, a shining object is coming towards you.

“woah, what is that so fast” you peek from between your fingers. Then you realize its an arrow.

“NO!”  the arrow hits your left wing. Feathers fly all over the place. You fall to floor in an unconscious state. Your left wing is totally damaged. A familiar figure comes near you.

“are you already dead Min Hee? That’s what you get when an underdog like you mess with an elite like me!” yuri laughs and give you one kick before she flies away. The feathers on your right wing is starting to fall apart, by morning you will not have any wings anymore.