what is love?

The fallen Cupid

 

“ah, Min Hee, its rare to see you here. What can i do today?” Gyuri says to you.

“mmm…look at my bow” you give her the bow.

“looks like you made a couple, that’s first” she tease you. you just smile.

“youngmin? wait this couple…yuri just sends a report saying that this couple is a fail…” gyuri says to you.

“what, a fail?” you ask her. She nods.

“so you are the cupid that responsible for this?” she looks at you with suspicious eyes.

“so what happens next?” you are starting to get worried.

“you have to pay back twice, means you have to make two couples” she gives you your bow.

“thanks gyuri” you take the bow and leave to search for more couples.

 

You run to search a couple. Then you come across another devastated boy.

“hm? Another pitiful boy?” you run to him. He kicks cans to the out of his way.

“can’t you stay still?” you tell him. He suddenly sits on a nearby bench.

“better” you blow the dust to him. A blue heart appears above him.

‘another blue heart?’ you look around for girls with blue heart.

“purple, pink, orange…blue!” you shoot the girl first and then shoot the red haired boy. The girl was starting to walk towards the red-haired boy. But suddenly another arrow hit the girl.

“what the?!” you look around for the cupid.

“Yuri?!” she comes to you.

“why did you ruin my couple?”  you ask her angrily.

“no, you are ruining donghyun, my love!” she screams to you.

“love? Is that another word you invent?” you ask her. She widen her eyes.

“y-you don’t know what love is?” she grabs your shoulder. You shook your head. Her shock face turns into a smirk.

‘she is stupid but not knowing what love is ridiculous, oh well at least It can give me advantage’ yuri thoughts

“love is something that belong to me!” she states. 

“oh really?” you start to bow to her.

“I’m very sorry” you apologize.

“its alright but don’t do it again” with that she leaves you.

‘love is something that belongs to her?’ you thought.

‘love is something belong to me? Pathetic, but those boys do belong to me’ yuri laughs.