youngmin

The fallen Cupid

 

The next day, you start shooting randomly in the house.

*shoot*

“woah! What is wrong with you today?” your father ask.

“saving myself from school” you say and fly to the human world. You look around the park for couples. Too bad the couples you want to shoot is already taken by other cupid and the other… looks like they won’t last long. You walk around the park. You see the poor boy again.

“hum? It’s the poor boy” you walk to him. His face looks devastated.

“hey boy, do you want happiness?” you say to him. Ofcourse he can’t hear what you are saying.

You blow the love powder to him. A heart appears above him, the heart is blue. You look around for girls that have blue heart above them. There is only one that have a chance with him. the chances are also few because the heart above her is 0.5. but his face is very pitiful, you decide to take the risk. You shoot him and the other girl.

“Min Hee!” a voice comes from your back.

“Yuri? Hi J” you greet her nicely. She didn’t say another word. She slaps you until you fell to the ground.

“y-yuri eonnie, why?” you tremble in fear.

“don’t shoot my boy- I mean don’t shoot a couple that has such few chances!” she folds her arm and fly away. ‘whatever!’ you turn your attention to the couple you shoot. The girl comes to the boy.

“youngmin oppa, are you free today?” she ask with hope. The boy glares to her.

‘omo, he is scary’ you thought.

“no, and I never even have time for myself so get out of my face!” he said coldly. The girl run away while crying.

“hey boy you are too cold!” you shout to him. He turns his head to your side.

‘omo did he hear me?’ you thought.

“my feelings maybe?” he said and turn away. You sigh in relief.

“shi! I’m leaving cold boy!” you fly to the cupid’s headquarter.

 

‘is that an illusion? No I’m very sure…that girl is dangerous, I must eliminate her’ yuri says to herself.