gee~

The fallen Cupid

 

‘looks like i have to find another couple’ you walk slowly to the city.

“hm? Is that the youngmin boy?” you look to a boy that resembles youngmin, only that his hair is black.

“kwangmin~ are you free today?” a girl come to him.  Kwangmin looks to her and shook his head.

“kwangmin? Youngmin? Twins?” you come to him and blow the love powder to him. Another blue heart appears.

‘am I surrounded with blue hearts?’ you think, but you start to search for another blue heart.

“no?! this is very funny, where is all the blue hearts?” you say when you can’t find any other blue hearts.

 

“she shoots my boyfriend again…” yuri says in a depressed way. She was watching you from the cloud. She walks to get her bow and arrows.

“all the blue hearts is eliminated…Min Hee is the last blue hearted girl…” she grips her bow.

‘and the only way to eliminate a cupid, is to break her wings’ she smirks.

 

You stop searching for couples because the day is getting dark. You sigh and fly back to home.

“Min Hee, your back. Here greet Gyuri she said she wants to talk with you”  your mom said.Gyuri is sitting beside her.

“hi, what is it?” you wave to gyuri.

“can we talk in private?” Gyuri grabs your arm and drag you to a quiet cloud.

“what is so important than dinner?” you pry your arms of.

“did you take something from the headquarter?” she ask with a serious face.

“nothing seems too expensive to steal there” you shook your head.

“I know its not you!” she flies away leaving you on the cloud.

“did someone steal her dinner? Oh talking about dinner,I’m starving” you fly back home.