“Let’s start fresh, you and me. The love I envy, please don’t let me down: Sowon, you can do it!”

Do you love me?

“Did you girls seen the other room? The size is the same. It got a king bed as well. And... a dressing table. You guys should go and see the other room first then probably you can vote or choose or I don’t know, do what girls always do to make a decision.” Handyman Oppa suggested just as Yuju was about to open the bathroom dooor while elbowing Yerin to get her to agree with her suggestion.

”Uhh, yes I think oppa is right. Let’s go, we’ll take a look at the other room. Who knows what oppa has in that room.” Yerin said as she grabs Sowon’s, Umji’s and Yuju’s hand and drags them with her.

SinB just shrugged her shoulder, clings her hand onto Eunha’s and follows Yerin and the other girls. Handyman Oppa smiles at the girls and walks towards the en-suite bathroom. Eunha turns around and Handyman Oppa’s and her eyes meet. Eunha shoot a questioning look at the older woman to which Handyman Oppa just responded by pinching a part of her t-shirt and points her finger at Eunha. Eunha’s eyes widened and formed an ‘O’ as she was surprised and worried as the same time.

”Oppa, where are you going? I thought we are going to see the other room?” SinB suddenly stops walking and asks Handyman Oppa.

”Pee. I have to pee. I’ll join you guys in a minute.” Handyman Oppa said before dissapears behind the bathroom door. 

Handyman Oppa gathers the dirty clothes that are lying on the floor. As she was about to open the door, she heard a commotion indicating that the girls are done touring the other room and they still hadn’t decide on the room arrangement. Handyman Oppa puts down the pile of clothes and pull out five toothbrushes and six towels from the vanity. She places the towels and toothbrushes on the top of the vanity before collecting the pile of dirty clothes and goes out of the bathroom.

”I put the towels and toothbrushes on the vanity top. You guys can use it, don’t worry the toothbrush is new. Oh, and just toss your dirty clothes in the basket, I’ll wash and dry them for you. Have you guys decide?” Handyman Oppa said as she tossed the pile of dirty clothes she was holding.

“Not yet. Oh, how about this? Since Sowon unnie and I are roommates at home, Sowon unnie, Eunha and Umji will sleep in one room, and SinB, Yuju and me will sleep in one room. Does that sounds good?” Yerin suggested.

“Okay, I agree.” Yuju said nodding her head, SinB nods her head too.

”Me too.” Umji also agrees with Yerin’s suggestion.

”Alright, so we just vote for which room then.” Yerin suggested.

”Oppa, where are you going to sleep?” SinB asks Handyman Oppa as they all walk out of the room and sit on the couch in the living room.

”On the couch.” Handyman Oppa said as she takes a delivery menu on the fridge and hands it to Umji.

”Well then, I can sleep on the couch too.” Eunha suddenly blurted out.

”No, don’t. You cannot. You girls worked hard today, you should rest on a nice, comfy bed. The couch is not as comfy as the bed.” Handyman Oppa said as she shakes her head rigorously.

”Oppa!!! Where is your pen?!!! I can’t find it. Come and help me find it.” Yerin shouted at Handyman Oppa from the older woman’s office/game room.

”We should order some dinner. Choose what you want, the foods here are delicious.” Handyman Oppa said to the girls who are studying the delivery menu.

”Oppa!!!” Yerin shouted for the second time, but this time, it’s louder than before.

”Yes. I’m coming.” Handyman Oppa quickly runs towards the room located the furthest from the living room.

Yerin quickly grabs the older woman’s arm as soon as Handyman Oppa enters the room and closed the door behind them. She glares at Handyman Oppa who is dumbfounded by her action.

”What is Eunha’s clothes doing lying around on your bathroom’s floor? What did you do?” Yerin asks the older woman tightening her grips.

”She showered?” Handyman Oppa answers hesitantly.

”She showered? And now she wants to sleep on the couch with you? What did you do?! She is still a little girl, how could you do that? Didn’t I tell you not to do anything and don’t make her fall for you?” Yerin said, frustrated with what she thinks the older woman has done.

”I said no and told her to sleep on the bed. Really? Is that what you think of me? I didn’t do anything. You told me to be myself, that’s what I did. I don’t think she has fallen for me...” Handyman Oppa said as she writes down number 1 and 2 on a piece of paper before tears it into two.

”Wait, you are not sure? How could you are not sure if she has fallen for you or not? Oppa, this project is called Sowon-Eunha project not Oppa-Eunha project. Get yourself together, get your head in the game!” Yerin slaps Handyman Oppa’s cheeks like a boxing coach usually does to a boxer on the TV.

Handyman Oppa was fazed by what Yerin just did. She blinks her eyes a few times and stares at Yerin. Handyman Oppa nods her head although she is still confused with what just happened and leaves the room following Yerin to the living room as the other girls are beginning to lose their patient waiting for Yerin.

The room arrangement has been set. Yerin, SinB and Yuju will be staying in the master bedroom, meanwhile, Sowon, Eunha and Umji will be staying in the other room. The girls excuse themselves and retire to the bedroom to washed themselves and change their clothes while waiting for the food to be delivered to them.

Yerin is the first to finish changing her clothes joins Handyman Oppa watching cartoons on the TV. She sits next to Handyman Oppa and asks the happily giggling woman.

”Oppa, what is our next step? We need to act fast before Eunha falls head over heels over you and forgets all about Sowon.”

Handyman Oppa just ignores Yerin’s question and continues to watch her favourite cartoon. 

“Hey, oppa...Come on, don’t be a baby. Are you mad at me because of what I said earlier?” Yerin asks nudging the older woman whose eyes are glued to the TV.

Handyman Oppa still doesn’t response to Yerin. When Sowon, Eunha and Umji come out of their room, Handyman Oppa stands up and look at the three girls. 

“Girls, there has been some problem and the restaurant couldn’t deliver our food. Yerin and I are going to pick up our orders. Umji, why don’t you girls come with us as well? I don’t think I have snacks that you girls eat, you can buy some at the supermarket near the restaurant while we get our food. Let’s ask Yuju and SinB too.” 

Umji nods her head and goes into the master bedroom to asks Yuju and SinB. Handyman Oppa also walks towards her room to change her pants leaving Yerin with the two girls on the couch.

”Oh, Sowon and Eunha can you stay at home and help me cook some rice? Thank you. I really appreciate your help.” Handyman Oppa stops at the bedroom’s door and look back at the three girls, smiling at them.

”I can do that alone. Sowon unnie can go with you guys.” Eunha responded to Handyman Oppa’s request.

”I think it would be safer if someone is here accompany you. You don’t mind staying back right, Sowon?” Handyman Oppa looks at Sowon hoping that the girl would agree with her.

”No, I don’t mind staying at home. This is a new place for us, I think it’s better not to let anyone stay alone in the house.” Sowon responded and looks at Eunha to see if the younger girl would object to which Eunha just nods her head weakly as a response.

Handyman Oppa smiles at the girls and knocks the door before entering her room that is currently being occupied by SinB, Yuju and Umji. The girls are sitting on the bed discussing what are they going to buy at the supermarket. Handyman Oppa goes straight to her walk-in wardrobe, opens the door and takes out one of her jeans. Then she takes off her jogger pants and halted just as she got one leg out of the pants because SinB screams her name loudly.

”What?” Handyman Oppa asks with one of her leg is completely exposed while another is just exposed from her knee and above as the pant is hanging at her calf.

Although SinB was intrigued to look at Handyman Oppa while she was taking off her pants, but she shut her eyes close as she could not help to blush. Her heartbeat went frenzy when she first saw Handyman Oppa taking off her pants exposing her boxer which caused her face to reddened.

”Go into the bathroom and change. You don’t just takes off your pants in front of girls, oppa.” SinB said as she covers her eyes. Yuju and Umji also do the same.

”Just close your eyes for a few seconds. I am almost done.” Handyman Oppa said as she quickly takes off the jogger pants and puts on her jeans. 

”All done. Let’s go.” Handyman Oppa said as she lifted up SinB’s hands that are covering her eyes.

”I can’t believe you just did that.” SinB who is now red as a beetroot said while smacking the older woman’s arms repeatedly.

”What? I just changed my pants. And I had my boxer on. It’s not like I was only wearing my underwear.” Handyman Oppa said without feeling guilty at all.

SinB screams once again letting out her frustration with Handyman Oppa’s nonchalant behaviour. She saw Yuju’s and Umji’s jaws almost touched the bed as they were gawking at the older woman’s exposed lower body and she doesn’t like it, not one bit. A pang of jealousy hits her as she saw how the girls are enjoying the view of Handyman Oppa’s exposed abdomen when the older woman casually lifts her tshirt and scratches her belly.

SinB and umji ask Sowon and Eunha what they would like them to buy for them and note it down in their phone. Then SinB, Umji and Yuju leave the house first followed by Handyman Oppa and Yerin.

“Unnie, fighting! You can do it.” Yerin whispers to Sowon before she leaves the apartment following Handyman Oppa and the other three girls.

”Let’s just hope Sowon at least tries to talk to Eunha.” Handyman Oppa said softly to Yerin as soon as the girl caught up to her on the hallway leading to the lift.

****

Eunha goes to the kitchen and gets the rice cooker to start cooking the rice as Handyman Oppa requested. She already knows where everything is as she has been staying at Handyman Oppa’s every morning for four days straight before she went to practice. Eunha helped cooks the rice on the third morning and Handyman Oppa praised her how good she was at cooking the rice that came out fluffy and soft just how she likes her rice to be. 

Sowon just stands at the kitchen counter and follows Eunha’s steps with her eyes. She loves watching Eunha do housework. That’s one of the things she loves to do in their dorm. Just watching Eunha moves in the kitchen, cooking, storing the groceries or cleaning. Usually, Sowon would silently look at Eunha first and then she comes and does it together with Eunha. Sometimes it’s not helping but more of bothering her because Sowon usually hugs Eunha from behind while she moves around the kitchen to get the things done which often slows her down.

The girl never scolded her for doing that, she actually loves it when Sowon does that. Eunha will lean on her body and smiles while twitching and wrinkling her nose cutely which usually led to Sowon kissing Eunha’s head or tip of her nose. Sowon doesn’t take her eyes off Eunha and her heart is telling her to go and do what she just reminisced about, while her mind is telling her not to waver and sticks to the decision she made when suddenly, Eunha looks at her. Their eyes met causing Sowon to flinch and her eyes wander around the kitchen.

Eunha noticed that Sowon’s eyes were glued on her for the past fifteen minutes following her every move and sometimes she caught her smiling lovingly which caused her to smile as well. She has been moving slowly and gracefully while washing and rinsing the rice, put it into the rice cooker, plugged in the rice cooker and turn it on. It usually will only take her five minutes to get it done but since she purposely moves slower than she normally does, it took three times longer than that.

Eunha moved slower than usual to buy her some time and wait if Sowon would say something to her or hug her from behind like she usually does. But, she didn’t move a muscle and just stand behind the kitchen counter, sometimes smiling like an idiot and sometimes frowning her forehead. It was frustrating for Eunha to just wait, so she decides to look at Sowon and makes eye contact with the older girl hoping she will say something. But then, Sowon looks away aimlessly around the kitchen avoiding her. Eunha let out a small sigh, giving up her hope on getting Sowon to talk to her, so she just leaves the kitchen and plops down on the couch.

Sowon was flustered when Eunha look straight at her that she avoids making eye contact with the young girl who looks exceptionally beautiful tonight. When Eunha leaves the kitchen, Sowon followed her. She sits on the couch beside  Eunha in silence. She keeps thinking of what to say and do as it would be awkward if she talks to her like they normally do now that Sowon has broken up with her. But, she doesn't know any other way to talk to her.

Sowon stares at the TV blankly as she is still deciding her moves, whether to try and get back together with Eunha or just suffers from her decision of letting Eunha go. The words Yerin said to her a few days ago ringing in her ears. She is well aware that it was a stupid decision without Yerin and Handyman Oppa telling her so. Yerin did say she and the oppa would gladly help her get back together with Eunha. Sowon glances at Eunha and at this time, she badly wants to hold the girl in her embrace but she can't seem to get over the thought that she will hurt Eunha if they get back together. 

Eunha tries to concentrate on the drama playing on the TV but she can't. She wanted so badly to turn around and sits facing Sowon, playing with her fingers and talk to her. But, she can't. They are no longer in a relationship and although she does not want it to end, Sowon has decided to break up with her. She could feel that Sowon who is sitting next to her is feeling nervous as they are alone in the house and is trying to talk to her because she noticed the girl glanced at her couple of times. However, they have been sitting in silence for thirty minutes.

The scene of the drama on the TV reminded Eunha of the conversation she has with Handyman Oppa yesterday morning. 

”Oppa, I want this.” Eunha suddenly stopped eating and said to Handyman Oppa.

Handyman Oppa who was picking up a piece of the rolled egg at the time when Eunha said it thought Eunha was asking her for the egg and put it on her plate. The older woman continues to eat and smiles at Eunha, telling her to eat as well. 

”No, not the egg,” Eunha said to Handyman Oppa.

”Ohh. Here you go.” Handyman Oppa put a piece of steam tofu on her plate thinking that is what Eunha wants.

”Aniya. I want this, oppa. This. What we have now, I want this. I want to have breakfast together every morning and go to work together. I want this. I like this. I love this.” Eunha said clearly what she meant this time causing Handyman Oppa to nod her head a few times, finally understands what the girl wants.

”Sure. I can pick you up every day. Not a problem at all.” Handyman Oppa said as she continues eating her breakfast. 

Eunha didn't respond to Handyman Oppa and just stares blankly at her food.

”I am not the one you want to have it with, isn't it? You want to have it with a certain someone who is really tall and skinny, who has your heart but stupidly let you go. That is who you want to have this with, right?” Handyman Oppa asks the girl sitting next to her.

”Ne. But...” Eunha let out a sigh.

”What do you want to do?” Handyman Oppa finally puts down her chopsticks and looks at Eunha.

”What do you reckon I do?” Eunha asks looking at Handyman Oppa with a pair of eyes that is full of hope.

”What you think is best.”

”I don't know what is best. I love her still. And I know why she made her decision but I don't think it is right of her to just let me go like that. She hurts me in the past, countless of time. But, ending our relationship is not the solution. I want Sowon and me to work out our issue. I know she loves me still, but why on earth did she come up with the idea that we should break up? She didn't even talk to me about it, she just crawled into my bed and then said she loves me and doesn't want to hurt me, that I deserve someone who loves and cares for me, then she broke up with me. Of course, I want to be with someone who loves and cares for me, who doesn't hurt me, but I want that someone to be her.”

For the first time since last Sunday, Eunha said what she feels about what Sowon did to her. Handyman Oppa never asked her about it, she has been picking her up and bring her to her house, then they sleep for a while before they wake up, get ready for work and have breakfast together. Not once they ever talked about what happened. Finally, Eunha lets go everything she has been keeping to herself. Eunha understands why Sowon did what she did but she doesn't agree with her.  

”You want to be with her. I can make her do that. But, I don't think it's right. Nothing is going to change. But, if you want me to, I will gladly do it.” Handyman Oppa said as she held her hand.

”I do. But, I don't want to force her.” Eunha said while playing with Handyman Oppa’s fingers.

”Well, it’s either you make the first move or you will have to wait for Sowon to come to her senses and fight for you. It might take a while though...” Handyman Oppa said to Eunha to which the girl just responded with a weak nod.

”I will wait.” 

Eunha’s resolution to wait for Sowon to realise what she has to do and get Eunha back beginning to waver a bit seeing that Sowon didn't even make a move although they are alone in Handyman Oppa’s apartment. Sowon has the time and opportunity to talk to her, but she doesn't seem to use it wisely. The rice is cooked, Eunha goes to the kitchen to scoop and set aside some rice for Handyman Oppa as she likes to do that. Sowon follows her without saying anything.

”What are you doing? The rice will get cold then.” Sowon asks Eunha who is putting the bowl filled with rice on the kitchen counter.

”Oh, I'm cooling the rice for oppa. She likes to eat her rice like that. Don't worry, I didn't switch off the rice cooker. We can eat the rice nice and hot. You like it that way,” Eunha answered Sowon’s question calmly without suspecting anything is wrong with what she did.

”Oh. You already know how oppa eats her rice, her likes and dislikes. Okay, fine then.” Sowon said with a hint of dejected in her voice and a clear jealousy is showing from her facial expression.

Eunha looks at Sowon and immediately knows that the older girl is consumed with jealousy and anger. Sowon’s face turns a bit red and she usually puckered her lips and frowned her eyebrows when she is jealous. Eunha has faced it too many times to be able to recognise it instantly when she saw the expression. Eunha lets out a sigh, devastated with Sowon’s action before explains how she knows Handyman Oppa’s eating habit.

”She told us when we had dinner with my parents in the dorm the other day.” Eunha said and let out a loud sigh, leaving the kitchen straight to the second bedroom.

Eunha throws herself on the bed, burying her head under the pillow. She screams her heart out, frustrated with Sowon. The girl that she cares and loves the most, still could not get over her jealousy which is the root of their problem that led to their fights and the last incident led to their break up. Eunha thought Sowon would at least changed a bit after a week, but she was wrong. It seems like Sowon still could not focus on Eunha alone, how much Eunha loves her and cares for her. Instead, Sowon would always think about other people in Eunha’s life, the possibility of the other people are in love with Eunha or more suitable for or important to Eunha compared to her.

All Eunha hoped was for Sowon to look at her and just see her without thinking about other people as Sowon’s judgement always got clouded by that. That’s why Sowon got easily jealous and it would lead to disagreement between them and Eunha usually ends up getting hurt.

Tears trickling down from her eyes as she thinks about it. Eunha promised herself not to cry again after she has been crying for almost a week, but tonight, she can't hold it in any longer. She loves Sowon so much and she knew Sowon feels the same for her, that's why she wanted them to start fresh. Start their relationship anew, on a foundation that they trust and love each other. However, what Sowon just did shows Eunha that it might be impossible or would take a longer time. Sowon needs a longer time for her to fight the demon in herself. 

”Sowon, keep fighting! I will wait for you.” Eunha whispers to herself, keeping herself resolute with her plan to wait for Sowon to realise the power of their love and come back to her. Eunha sings Gfriend’s song, ’Navillera’ to keep herself from thinking about what just happened and renew her hope for her and Sowon to get back together soon.

****

Yerin sits silently on the passenger's seat next to Handyman Oppa, meanwhile SinB, Umji and Yuju sit on the backseats are chatting about something that happened when they were performing today. Handyman Oppa who is focused on her driving suddenly looks at Yerin at the same time Yerin turned around and looks at her. Their eyes meet as the intro of Gfriend’s song, Navillera came on the radio. Everyone got hyped up and sing along to the song out loud, except for Handyman Oppa who just sings it softly to herself.

I could tell the moment I saw you
You’re something special
I could feel it in your eyes
I could feel my heart dropping 

Fly like the butterflies Na nan a navillera
Let the wind blow
Fly way, away
So I can reach you
With all my heart

Let’s start fresh, you and me
The love I envy, please don’t let me down
I’m going to show you how I’ve been feeling
I won’t wait any longer

Back at the starting point
Let’s speed things up a little
Let me get myself together
And I’ll come forward

Bloom like the flowers Na na na navillera
I’m still just a shy girl
I’m nervous too
Our voices, so full of excitement
With all our hearts

Let’s start fresh, you and me
The love I envy, please don’t let me down
I’m going to show you how I’ve been feeling
I won’t wait any longer

I’ve been waiting for this moment
And I’m with you who’ve always kept by my side
I’ll make it come true, like I always do

Wake from the dreams Na na na navillera
Someday, you and I
I hope we can
build a future together
You’re more than enough for me

Let’s start fresh, you and me
The love I envy, please don’t let me down
I’m going to show you how I’ve been feeling
I won’t wait any longer

Handyman Oppa parks the car in front of the supermarket so the girls doesn't have to walk too far as she and Yerin could walk together for five minutes to get to the restaurant. 

”Here, you can use the cash or the credit card. Just tap the card on the machine.” Handyman Oppa hands SinB her wallet after taking out a credit card for her to use to pay for the food. All the girls’ eyes widened when SinB takes the wallet and opens it to find a lot of cash, a credit card and an ATM card.

”Wait, really oppa?” Umji asks Handyman Oppa in disbelief.

”Yes. I don't know how much you need. So, just use whichever you think is easier. We'll go and pick the food first, then we will meet you guys at the supermarket.” Handyman Oppa smiles at the girls before leaving for the restaurant with Yerin.

”Why did you use the song Navillera as the the theme of the project?” Handymann Oppa asks Yerin while walking to the restaurant.

”You heard the lyrics, saeropge sijakhae bollae neo geurigo na, sarangeul donggyeonghae apeurodo jal butakhae,” Yerin answered singing part of the song that she uses as the title of their project which Handyman Oppa has been questioned her for the last few days.

”Ohh. I see, I think the song fits the project perfectly. Especially Sowon’s part, let me get myself together, and I’ll come forward. Don't you think so?” Handyman Oppa said to Yerin smiling at her.

”They are alone at your house for 40 minutes. I am sure they will make up by the time we got home. I wish unnie good luck before we left home,” Yerin said, smiling triumphantly.

Once they arrive at the restaurant, their order is ready. They just picked up the food, pay and left the restaurant in a minute. Handyman Oppa goes to the car to put the food and then follows Yerin to find the girls in the supermarket. They have just left the girls about ten minutes and by the time they met them, the girls are already pushing a trolley full of various kinds of snacks and foods. 

”Oppa, we stock up snacks and foods we like at your home so the next time we come, we don't have to buy them.” SinB explains as they are loading the shopping bags in the boot.

”Okay. I got it. I’ll restock the snacks when we run out later. You girls already know the passcode for my house, so you can just come anytime you want. If you need to order anything, I always leave some money in my pants pocket and on the side table, just use them.” Handyman Oppa said to SinB with a warm, charming smile.

SinB announces what the oppa just said to her when they loaded the shopping bags. Everyone cheers with Yerin being the loudest one. Handyman Oppa drives the girls back to her apartment as quick as she can because everyone is getting hungrier including her.

****

Handyman Oppa and Eunha unpack the foods and plated them, Yerin and Sowon set the table while the other girls store the snacks and foods they bought earlier. Handyman Oppa glancing at Eunha who is unpacking and plating the sweet and sour chicken with a solemn look in her eyes.

”Something happened?” Handyman Oppa asks Eunha softly almost whispering in the girl’s ears.

”Nothing happened.” Eunha answers sadly.

”Want me to knock some senses into her?” Handyman Oppa asks Eunha to which the girl just shakes her head weakly and softly says, no.

”Unnie, how was it? Did you guys talked? You guys are back together, right?” Yerin asks Sowon excitedly while arranging the spoons and chopsticks on the table as Sowon lays down the bowls and plates.

”I asked her why is she setting a bowl of rice aside and when she said it was for oppa, I got irritated and snapped.” Sowon said as she stares at Eunha’s back who is standing at the kitchen counter unpacking the foods beside Handyman Oppa.

”You have got to be kidding me!” Yerin almost scream at the top of her lungs but managed to calm herself down as Handyman Oppa and her eyes met.

Everyone seated at the dining table and enjoys their dinner. The girls told Handyman Oppa what happened during their show today. Umji told Eunha and Sowon about the snacks that they bought and that they can come to the house anytime they want to because Handyman Oppa already told them the passcode. 

”Guys, should we play games after this?” Yerin asks the other girls as soon as everyone finished eating.

”Unnie, can we just rest tonight? I am tired. We can play the games tomorrow. Okay?” SinB responded to Yerin’s enthusiastic suggestion with a tired voice while yawning.

”Okay, then. Let's clean up and we can all rest.” Yerin nods her head and proceeds to pick up the dirty plates to the kitchen.

As everyone has gone to their room, Handyman Oppa turns on the TV and leans back on the couch enjoying her favourite variety show. The girls quieted down after thirty minutes they went into the room, probably they already fell asleep. Handyman Oppa gets up and goes to the room to check on Yerin, SinB and Yuju. As expected, the girls are already asleep on the bed. 

Handyman Oppa gathers the dirty clothes lying around the room and piles them up by the door. She then takes Yuju’s glasses off from her head and puts it on the bedside table. All three girls had fallen asleep with their phone in their hands. Handyman Oppa removes their phone and lays them beside their pillows. She adjusts the girls’ body that are in crooked and awkward positions, pull the blanket up and covers the girl.

”Good night, sleep tight, sweet dreams of me.” Handyman Oppa whispers in SinB’s ears as she tucks a few strands of hairs behind the girl's ears.

SinB grabs Handyman Oppa’s wrist as she was leaving, opening her eyes and looks at the older woman. 

“My kiss?” SinB asks, puckering her lips.

Handyman Oppa smiles lovingly at SinB and kneels down next to the bed. SinB turns around facing the kneeling oppa still puckering her lips. Handyman Oppa cupped SinB’s face and slowly leans closer to the girl’s face. Handyman Oppa kisses SinB’s forehead softly, then SinB’s right cheek and lastly the girl’s left cheek. SinB’s lips curled into a satisfying smiles. 

“Are you okay sleeping on the couch, oppa?” SinB asks concernedly.

”I’m used to it. I’ll be alright. Sleep, you need your beauty rest. Can I get a good night kiss too?” Handyman Oppa asks SinB, trying her luck.

SinB smiles at Handyman Oppa lovingly. She kisses her hand and touches the older woman’s cheeks softly using the same hand. Handyman Oppa pointed her finger on her puckered lips with the intention of asking SinB to kiss her on the lips to which the young girl just shakes her head slowly while smiling and waving her finger from side to side indicating a ’no’. Handyman Oppa still puckered her lips, making a cute facial expression hoping that SinB would say yes. Unfortunately for Handyman Oppa, SinB responded with the same gestures and sticks her tongue out at the older woman. Handyman Oppa chuckles and ruffles SinB’s hair before kissing her head and stands up ready to leave the room. Handyman Oppa winks at SinB, switch off the lights and disappears behind the door.

Handyman Oppa tosses the pile of dirty laundry  she collected from the room occupied by Yerin, SinB and Yuju. Then she goes to the room that is being occupied by Sowon, Eunha and Umji. A similar scene as the other room welcomes Handyman Oppa. All of them are asleep while holding their handphones, so she removes them and put it beside their pillows. Compared to the other room, the three girls had compiled their dirty clothes at one corner. Handyman Oppa pulls the blanket, covering up the girls after she straighten their crooked body. 

Handyman Oppa loaded the washing machine with the girls’ and her dirty clothes. After 40 minutes, she transferred the clean clothes to the dryer and continues to watch the TV. About an hour later, she unloads the dryer and brings the clean laundry to the couch for her to fold them. As Handyman Oppa was folding the laundry while watching TV, she was shocked by Eunha’s sudden appearance.

”Oppa!!!” Eunha screams the older woman’s name.

Handyman Oppa just looks at Eunha with a questionable look as to why the girl is screaming her name while looking embarrassed. Eunha immediately grabs the bra that Handyman Oppa is holding before sits next to the older woman and hides it behind her back.

”Why?” Handyman Oppa asks still confused with Eunha’s behaviour.

”You don't have to fold our clothes. And certainly you don't have to fold my bra and our .” Eunha said as soon as she saw a pile of folded  laying next to Handyman Oppa’s leg. Eunha’s face reddened even more.

”Ohh. I don't mind. I was going to fold them and put them in the room for you guys. Did you just got up or you can't sleep? I thought I saw you were sleeping when I came and tuck you guys in a few hours ago?” Handyman Oppa said continues to fold the laundry. 

”I got up to use the toilet and could not go back to sleep.” Eunha said as she helps Handyman Oppa folding the laundry.

”Oppa, can I sleep with you here?” Eunha asks after they finished folding the clothes.

Handyman Oppa looks at Eunha and opens her eyes wide shocked by the girl's question. She is totally against the idea of the two of them sleeping together on the couch, not because the couch is too small for them but because of the risk getting caught by either Sowon or SinB. If any of the two caught them, they will surely be upset and Handyman Oppa could picture how badly it would affect her chances of winning SinB’s heart. It will surely affecting the chance of Sowon and Eunha to reconcile.

”You can't. Your body will get sore. How about this, we'll stay here and watch some movies until you get sleepy. Then, we go to bed and I’ll tuck you in. You sleep on the bed and I will sleep here on the couch. Okay?” 

Eunha nods her head weakly, reluctantly agrees to Handyman Oppa’s suggestion. They watch a movie and Eunha fell asleep lying against Handyman Oppa’s shoulder. Handyman Oppa carries the girl and lays her on the bed where Sowon and Umji are already sleeping in.

****

Handyman Oppa wakes up from her sleep when she got smacked on her forehead. Handyman Oppa opens her eyes forcefully while rubbing her forehead that feels like it's on fire.

”What?! It hurts!” shouts Handyman Oppa at the person who just smacked her, standing next to the couch without knowing who it was.

”That’s what you get for being a ert!” SinB said as she smacks the older woman once again, but this time on her shoulder.

”What did I do? It hurts SinB-yah. Please stop hitting me this early in the morning.” Handyman Oppa who is already sits upright said as she catches SinB’s hands that keep smacking her to stop her from continue physically abusing her. 

SinB continues to smack Handyman Oppa while wriggling her hand trying to avoid the older woman attempt to stop her. Handyman Oppa finally manage to get ahold of SinB’s wrists, then she pulls the girl into her embrace and it causes SinB to loose her footing and falls onto a sitting position on the older woman's lap. Handyman Oppa quickly tightening her hugs around SinB’s body who is now sitting on her lap causing the girl’s body to stiffened up.

”We should be doing this instead of you hitting me this early in the morning, B. Why are you so mad at me?” Handyman Oppa asks as she turns SinB’s body to face her.

”Because you are a ert.” SinB said angrily.

”What did I do?” Handyman Oppa asks confused with SinB’s accusation.

”Do you have to sleep with our and bras covering your face? And put some pants on.” SinB said as she tries to get off the older woman’s lap and embrace.

”No, I didn't. I guess it must have fallen on my head while I was sleeping. Please believe me, this is the truth.” Handyman Oppa responded as she loosens up her grips.

”Let’s go out for breakfast, oppa.” SinB said and stops wriggling her body to get off the older woman as soon as Handyman Oppa loosened her grips on her body. 

”Oh okay. We will grab them some food when we finish. Okay?” Handyman Oppa smiles happily accepting SinB’s idea. 

”Why? Everyone is coming with us as well, oppa. Did you think it will be just the two of us on a breakfast date?” SinB said to Handyman Oppa whose face turns solemn as soon as she heard that everyone is coming too.

”Oh. I thought it will be just the two of us. Okay, then. Let me sleep for another fifteen minutes while you girls are getting ready.” Handyman Oppa said as she lies down on the couch dragging SinB with her.

”Oppa!!! Hey, what's got into you today? Acting like this. Let me go, people might see us and get the wrong idea.” SinB said as soon as her body lies on the couch in Handyman Oppa’s embrace.

”Em.” Handyman Oppa grunted as she lets go of SinB before turning her body with her back against the girl and go back to sleep.

Handyman Oppa could hear people talking and laughing, the sound is approaching her but she just ignores it and keep her eyes shut. She knows she has to get up and get ready, but she does not feel like going.

”Wake up you sleepy head. We are going out for breakfast.” Yerin shakes Handyman Oppa’s shoulder.

”Emm. Just pick something up for me on your way back. The car key is on the table. Take the SUV, it can fit seven people.” Handyman Oppa said lazily without even opening her eyes.

”What?!” Yerin asks screaming at the older woman and continue shaking her shoulder but more rough than before.

”Sowon has a valid driving license, right? She can drive.” Handyman Oppa said enduring Yerin’s rigorous shaking, that now includes smacking.

”I have never driven a big car before.” Sowon responded.

”Big, small car, they're all the same. You'll get used to it.” Handyman Oppa responded indifferently. 

”Get up now. Take a shower and get dressed.” SinB said angrily while pulling the older woman's ear, forcing the woman to get up from the couch.

”Ouch. That hurts.” Handyman Oppa stands on her toes as to lessen the force of SinB’s pull on her ear. 

”So, go and take a shower. Get dress. Everyone is ready and waiting for you.” SinB said as she twists Handyman Oppa’s ear before lets it go.

Handyman Oppa pouted sulkily, rubbing her now painful, red ear as she walks towards her bedroom. 

”Oppa, we should go to the salon as well. Let's get your legs waxed.” Yerin shouts at the older woman who is only wearing a black v neck short sleeve t-shirt and a boxer who is already disappears into the room.

”No way! That’s too painful and I don't care if I have hairy or silky smooth legs. I love them.” Handyman Oppa shouted back at Yerin from the room as she lies down on the bed.

”Get off the bed, oppa!” SinB shouted at the older woman from the couch knowing Handyman Oppa would do that. One thing she knows well about the older woman is she hates waking up early in the morning and always procrastinate, buying some time to sleep more or do anything instead of getting ready.

Handyman Oppa flinched and jumps off the bed as soon as she heard SinB shouting at her from the living room. The girl knows her too well. She headed to the bathroom and went in to take a shower and was welcomed by Eunha who is standing in front of the mirror putting on her contact lenses. Handyman Oppa just smiles at the girl and picks up her toothbrush, applies some toothpaste and proceeds to brush her teeth next to Eunha. Eunha also continues with applying her contact lens and light make up on her face without getting affected by Handyman Oppa’s presence. This is because they had done it for a few mornings before. 

”SinB knows you well, oppa.” Said Eunha as she chuckles a bit.

”Em, she does.” Handyman Oppa smiles at Eunha as she brushes her teeth.

”What do you want to wear? I’ll prepare for you and put it on the bed.” Eunha asks before she gets out of the bathroom.

”Anything. I don't mind.” Handyman Oppa said as she takes off her t-shirt and turns on the shower.

Eunha closes the door behind her and goes to Handyman Oppa’s walk-in wardrobe to pick out her outfit. She stands there for a while staring at the clothes and almost bursts into laughter thinking back her question to Handyman Oppa. The wardrobe is filled with shirts that are either black, white, grey or blue and t-shirts that are either white, black or grey. Although there are a few shirts in other colours, they look too formal for a weekend outing. So, Eunha grabs a pair of slim dark blue khakis and a black short sleeve t-shirt and put them on the bed before leaving the room.

SinB goes to the kitchen and boils some water. She opens the fridge looking for canned tuna or some kind of spread while waiting for the water to boil. Since there is no tuna, she decides to use the peanut butter spread. She pours the hot water in the travel coffee mug along with a tea bag and three teaspoons of brown sugar. Stirs it and put it on the kitchen counter without the lid on to let it cool a bit. Then, she takes out a slice of multigrain bread and spread some peanut butter on it and fold it in half.

”Are you that hungry, SinB?” Yerin asks when she saw SinB preparing the tea and the bread.

”No, this is for oppa. She gets really cranky when she hasn't had her breakfast. I once heard she scolded one of her students who requested her to accept his assignment although he missed the due date by five minutes. Well, the student was a bit rude and I would've scolded him as well, but I heard how annoyed oppa was and she scolded him pretty hard. That was the day when she hasn't had her breakfast yet. I have heard her turned down a student's request for the same issue before, she just says no without scolding the student.” SinB explains to Yerin. 

Handyman Oppa wears the pants and t-shirt that has been laid out on the bed for her. She puts on some deodorant, ties her hair into her usual samurai bun, put on some moisturiser on her face and lightly coated with face powder and lastly spray some perfume. As soon as Handyman Oppa gets out of the room and walks pass the dining area, SinB appears out of nowhere and feed her a slice of bread folded into half while handing her the travel coffee mug. 

”That’s your tea. Let’s go. I already take your wallet and handphone. Not sure about the car key.” SinB said while walking towards the front door and flailing her hand to the other girls asking them to move as well.

Handyman Oppa just smiles as she follows the young girl. She stops by the side table and grabs the car key. She eats her bread and drinks her tea happily as they walk towards the lift. By the time they all get into the lift, she almost ate all the bread. 

”You didn't wear your belt, oppa?” SinB asks as she saw the older woman’s pants are hanging below her underwear’s waist when Handyman Oppa raised her hand above her head.

”Uh? I forgot.” Handyman Oppa answers, casually pull up her pants and pull her t-shirt down.

”You have one in the car, right? I told you to leave one in the car.” SinB asks Handyman Oppa to which the older woman responded with blinking her eyes and frowning her eyebrows as if she is thinking.

As expected, Handyman Oppa did not leave any extra belt in the car. Everyone settles down in the 7-seater SUV with Yerin and Yuju sit in the last row of the backseat, Sowon and the two maknaes are seated in the backseats, while Eunha sits in the passenger seat next to the driver's seat. Handyman Oppa as usual, she buckles Eunha’s seatbelt that earns her a sharp deadly glare from Sowon and SinB that is clearly visible from the rearview mirror. 

”I think Eunha can manage to do that herself.” Sowon said to Handyman Oppa with slightly annoyed tone.

”Unnie, oppa is like that. She even did the same to me when I sat there when you guys pick us up from school.” Umji said to Sowon while caressing her arms to calm her down.

”Yes, unnie. Oppa did that to me too.” Yerin said to reassure Sowon.

”Huh, you never do that for me.” SinB mumbles to herself quietly as she looks outside the window but Handyman Oppa heard it.

”Wait a minute. Excuse me for a while,” Handyman Oppa said as she opens the door and walks around the car. 

Handyman Oppa opens the backseat’s door on SinB’s side. She unbuckled and buckles SinB’s seatbelt back again. SinB was shocked by the older woman’s action just sit still. SinB gets even more flustered when Handyman Oppa smiles at her and kisses her forehead while muttering thank you to her. Handyman Oppa winks at Yerin who is glaring at her before she closed the door and gets back into the driver's seat. 

As it is quite early in the morning on a Saturday, the road is pretty clear. Handyman Oppa just drives quietly to the location set by SinB following the instructions on the GPS when suddenly Eunha grabs her hand that was rested on the gear stick. It would be fine if there are only the two of them in the car but, right now everyone is with them. Sowon and SinB once again shoot Handyman Oppa their infamous deadly glares.  

Eunha starts playing with Handyman Oppa’s fingers when she noticed Sowon was glaring at them. She knew Handyman Oppa also noticed what Sowon is doing because the older woman didn't respond to her touches as she usually does, instead, she just freezes up. Eunha then clings onto and leans her head on Handyman Oppa’s arm.

”Eunha-yah, are you okay? What are you doing? I’m going to be dead after this.” Handyman Oppa whispers to Eunha as soft and quiet as she can.

Eunha did not answer Handyman Oppa’s question and just stays in the same position for a few minutes in silence. Through the rearview mirror, she could see SinB is staring at her. SinB’s face is clearly angry at her and when Handyman Oppa looks at her back shaking her head pleadingly, SinB looks away. Since she got one hand on the steering wheel, Handyman Oppa could not remove Eunha’s hand and head from her arm. As soon as the car is parked, SinB immediately gets out of the car.

Eunha slowly lets go of Handyman Oppa’s arms and mutters, ”I’m sorry, oppa. I’m just tired of being blamed for something I didn't do. So, I thought just do it then.”

”Ahh.” Handyman Oppa just nods her head weakly as she unbuckles Eunha’s seatbelt and hers. They both got out of the car and follow the other girls who already started walking towards the cafe.

Handyman Oppa walks slowly trying to distance herself as far as she can from SinB and Sowon who seems like there is a ring of fire enveloping their body. She could feel the heat from their anger towards her. Handyman Oppa brace herself to face the wrath of not one but three girls - SinB, Sowon and Yerin.

****

Handyman Oppa wished she could vanish into thin air as now she is sitting in between Eunha and SinB, right across Yerin who sits next to Sowon. There is nowhere she could look at to avoid the deadly glares. The heat of anger coming from SinB, Sowon and Yerin is burning Handyman Oppa’s skin. The only thing Handyman Oppa could do was reading the menu as thoroughly and slow as she can like she's going to be tested on it later. 

”Oppa, I'm ordering this. It's big, share with me.” SinB said more to instructing not asking the older woman sitting next to her.

”Oh, okay.” Handyman Oppa said and nods her head weakly.

”Oppa, I want this one. We'll share this as well, okay?” Eunha asks Handyman Oppa cutely to which Handyman Oppa just said ’okay’ to.

”Give me this...” Handyman Oppa just about to order her food to the waiter who is taking their order before she was cut by SinB coldly, ”you are sharing foods with me and Eunha unnie, you don't get to order anything.” 

”Just a pineapple juice for me, thank you.” Handyma Oppa just obeyed and orders a drink for her.

”Let’s go find you your belt,” SinB said as she stands up while pulling Handyman Oppa’s arm.

Handyman Oppa and SinB walk around near the cafe, but since it is still early there are not a lot of stores that are open. Handyman Oppa tries to break the silence softly asks SinB if the girl is mad at her. SinB stopped walking and turned around shooting a sharp glare at Handyman Oppa.

”What do you think?” SinB asks the older woman back angrily.

”I’m sorry...” Handyman Oppa said with a sad face.

SinB doesn’t respond and continues walking aimlessly. Handyman Oppa then takes SinB’s hand and pulls her towards a convenience store that is open. SinB just follows the older woman without saying anything. They both enter the convenience store and Handyman Oppa leads SinB to the back of the store where clothing items are placed. Handyman Oppa grabs a belt and goes to the counter. SinB pulls out some cash from Handyman Oppa’s wallet and hands it to the cashier. They went back to the cafe in silence.

”Why do I have to be stuck in the middle of this lover’s quarrel?! This would be the death of me.” Handyman Oppa thought to herself when Eunha being really pally with her.

Eunha feeds Handyman Oppa her food. Eunha talks cutely to her. Eunha hold Handyman Oppa’s hand and plays with her fingers. Eunha clings onto her arm when they walk and never lets go of her the whole time they stroll around the mall before they go to get their nails done. All six girls are having their nails done and Handyman Oppa choose to just sits on the chair they provide in the waiting area and wait for them to finish.

SinB stares at Handyman Oppa who just sits on the chair staring at the ceiling looking bored. She is still contemplating whether to get the nail art or not. Yerin is asking her to get a matching pattern nail art with her but earlier Handyman Oppa told her that she doesn’t like it when she asked her as she was waiting for her turn. 

After waiting for over an hour and fell asleep twice, the girls finally finish with their manicure and pedicure. Handyman Oppa just nods at SinB when she pulls out her credit card and waves at her giving SinB the permission to use it. 

The girls continue shopping, all courtesy of Handyman Oppa’s credit card and willingness to carry their shopping bags. They stop by a restaurant to grab some lunch before going back home. When everyone is reading the menu, Handyman Oppa glances to her left briefly and saw SinB’s nails decorated with a matching pattern with Yerin. Handyman Oppa smiles bitterly, looks away immediately and starts scratching her neck absentmindedly.

SinB noticed the sad look on Handyman Oppa’s face and it makes her guilty and sad as well. SinB decided to get the matching nail art with Yerin despite knowing Handyman Oppa is not keen about it. On the other hand, Yerin is looking very happy with their matching nails and wouldn't stop playing with her fingers. She loves to make Yerin happy. She was torn between doing what makes Yerin happy or avoids doing it because Handyman Oppa doesn't likes it. But, in the end, she chosed to do it and now is feeling mixed of happiness and guilty. That's why unlike when they had breakfast this morning, SinB didn't stop Handyman Oppa from ordering her own food although she already told her that they are going to share her food.

”Oppa, let's have BBQ tonight,” Yerin suggested as they were leaving the restaurant.

”Okay. We'll stop by the supermarket and buy some meats and vegetables.” Handyman Oppa said leading the way to the supermarket.

Eunha, just like before she clings onto Handyman Oppa’s arm and walks together. 

”Oppa, thank you for doing this with me. I just want Sowon to really feel how bad it is.” Eunha said to Handyman Oppa as they go to get the trolley.

”It’s okay. I understand. I really hope she will realise it soon because I think we make a good couple. Don't you think so?” Handyman Oppa asks Eunha and smiles cheekily while winking at her.

Eunha just smacks the older woman’s hand lightly and pouted and twitching her nose cutely. She chuckles and pulls herself closer to Handyman Oppa who is pushing the trolley. They walk and shop like a newlywed couple and it's an eyesore for a few people including SinB and Sowon.

Sowon has never taken her eyes off Eunha since this morning. Everything Eunha did with Handyman Oppa is everything she wanted to do with her. Right now, seeing Eunha and Handyman Oppa from the back looking like a happy couple makes her heart longing for Eunha. That should be her arm that Eunha clings onto. That should be her body Eunha leans her head to. That should be her and Eunha walking hand-in-hand laughing and joking happily. 

”Unnie, you can do it! Fighting!” 

The words Yerin whispered to her last night keep ringing in her ears. Now, more than ever, she is determined to get Eunha back. She used to imagine how good it would be for Eunha to be with someone better than her like Handyman Oppa. She doesn't think she is good enough for Eunha and cannot help to feel insecure when Eunha pays attention to someone else or when someone takes an interest in Eunha. She feels sorry that she keeps hurting Eunha due to her insecurity and jealousy.

However, as she has been starting her day without Eunha for a week, going through her days without being able to talk, hugs and spend time with Eunha as she used to makes her life feel worthless. And now, seeing with her own eyes what she has been missing and going to miss if she lives her life without Eunha, she realise how much more miserable her life would be without living it with Eunha. That is something she doesn't think she can live with.

”Sowon, fight for your love, for Eunha!” Sowon clenched her fists as she mentally shouts to herself. 

”Good, unnie. This is what we need and what you should do. Fighting!” Yerin appears out of nowhere, taps her shoulder and said this to her.