Chapter 4

Who Am I In Your Life

I was sitting on the table next to the glass window checking on some paper works, while drinking a cup of coffee on my hand. Thinking about last night kiss between me and Tiffany, I unconsciously put my hands on my lips remembering how it felt and how her cherry flavored lips taste like. As I was spacing out again, a tapped on my shoulder startled me.


“Taeyeon, are you ok?” I saw Sica staring at me with confusion and worried in her face.

“Y-Yeah, I’m fine Sica. Why?”

“well you’re acting kind of strange”

“R-Really?”

“Yeah,… are you hiding something from me, Teayeon?”

“M-Me? of course not”

“Better be. By the way we’re lacking employees right now, can you check on that?”

“Yeah, ok” ‘ How can I tell her about the event that happened between me and Tiffany? She’s definitely gonna kill me when she finds out’. I secretly sigh of relief when Sica walked away but that didn’t last when I saw who she was approaching with. ‘SHIZUS! I’m going to die’ it was Tiffany who just walked in followed by Taecyeon.


“Hey! You both come early, what’s up?”

“Oh, nothing, we just have something to announce, actually we was supposed to tell this yesterday but unfortunately something came up”

“Ah, right. Let’s hear your announcement after I get your drinks, “the usual” right?. Taeyeon is over there”

“Ok”

----

‘Oh, Gosh! They’re coming, she’s coming this way. What will I do?’

“Good Morning, Taeyeon”

“Good Morning Taecyeon”

“Morning TaeTae”

“M-Morning Fany”

“Hey! Taeyeon thanks for cooking dinner last night for my Fany here”

“Yeah, I-It’s nothing, I usually do that for her. I mean before”


‘Crap! I can’t even look at them’ they sat across in front of me. where Tiffany facing towards me and boy I can feel the awkwardness between us. I mean who wouldn’t after those sweet, passionate cherry flavored lips kiss. ‘Damn! I’m spacing out again’ and her boyfriend is just sitting across me while I’m here fantasizing about last night.

“Yah! Taeyeon snap out of it! Your spacing out again”

“H-Huh?”

“Geez! She’s been like this since earlier”

“So guys what’s your announcement for us?” Jessica sat down beside me after she puts the drinks on the table.

“What announcement?” I asked in confusion

“Well we supposed to say this yesterday at the amusement park but something came up and you see me and Tiffany are…” He looks at Tiffany and took her hand to his own “Getting Married”

I accidentally spilt the drink I was holding upon hearing what he just said. Everyone was startled of what I did and I started apologizing and as I was cleaning the drink off my shirt Tiffany immediately stand up and reach to help me clean it off “TaeTae are you ok?” but was stop by Jessica and grab her on the wrist.

“I can take care of my girlfriend myself, thank you” Then Jessica help me cleaning it off.

“Sorry” Tiffany silently went back to her sit.

“So ahm…”Taecyeon continued “We’re getting married a week from now and you guys are invited, I hope you guys can come?”

“Wow, that’s a big announcement, Congratulation and of course we’ll come. We don’t want to miss the wedding of our friend, right Taeyeon?”

“Y-Yeah, ahm excuse me I need to use the bathroom. I need to clean this stain off” I got up and started to walk away but stop to look on Tiffany and said “Congrats on your wedding” I felt a hundred needle was pinning my heart as I completely walked away from them.


After that announcement that day, I’ve been trying to avoid her all day long because well y’know the reasons why. So I basically didn’t go to work and I just stayed at home and lying on my bed lazily trying to process everything in my mind. But no matter how hard of trying to avoid her I just keep finding myself looking for her, I just can’t stand not seeing her. Argh, what am I going to do, I can’t believe she’s getting married.


As I was spacing out again, I heard my phone rang. I picked it up from the side of my bed and I was to open it, my eyes got widened when I saw a text message was from Tiffany, saying.

>>Tae, where are you? I’m here at the café. I’m worried about you? Please text me back.
Seeing that message from her, I can’t help myself from not replying her.

<< I’m ok don’t worry, I just overslept and I was running late so I didn’t bother to go to the café, hehe (hell lie)

>>I’m glad that you’re ok, I want to see you Taeyeon.

<
>>Oh, ok, see you tomorrow then?

<



-------------


~Hello?

~Hi, It’s me Taeyeon, can you come here at my apartment? I need someone to talk to.

~Yeah, sure I’ll be right there.

-----------


Ding Dong

“Hey! Taeyoeon, Long time no see. Your still haven’t change specifically your height. hehehe”

“ ‘Sigh’ Nice to see you too Yuri, and quit teasing my height. You still haven’t change too. come in”


Yuri, she’s my best friend in high school until we graduated. She went to different college so we haven’t seen each other for quite awhile. She’s the only person that I can talk to about this thing; well I don’t know if she’s the right person to talk to about this things. She is popular for being a playgirl well she knows how to trigger her romantic side of every person she meets aside from that she’s drop dead gorgeous, so no one would dare to turn her down if she hits her target.

How we became friends?... I really don’t know.

“So what do you want to talk about? Any love problems?”

“ah-h w-well you see…”

“Spill it Taeyeon!” saying it with so much anticipation and I can’t do anything else but to say to her anyway.


After telling her what’s bagging on my mind about that night, me kissing my best friend and telling her I love her in a whisper which I don’t think she heard it or maybe she heard it. Thinking about it what does that kiss mean to her?, To me?. And then how I realize that I think I still love her, for all this years has past that I thought I have already buried it into memories and now it got so complicated.


“What should I do now Yul?”

“Well,..do you love your girlfriend?”

“Yes! I do… love her”

“...and you still love this best friend of yours?”

“Yes…I think so”

“Hmmm,… but you love me the most right Taengoo?” she said jokingly

“Yah! Stop messing around, I’m serious here!”

SIGH, she’s really not the right person to ask for advice about this.

“Ok, Ok…so does this best friend of yours love you back?”

“I don’t know…I…I think she does”

“Wow, Taeng you really have complicated situation there.”

“I know” and a moment of silence past for few minutes before Yuri speaks again.

“I think you need to clear things up between you and your bestfriend Taeng. Cause to be honest your being unfair to your girlfriend.”

“Yeah, maybe I should clear things up” and silence again.

“but if I were you I’ll date them both”

“Yah! I’m not a two timer like you”

“haha I’m just saying”

“ ‘Sigh’ anyway thanks for listening”

“Yeah, anytime”

“By the way Yuri, do you have job now?”

“ahm…No, why?”

“I have job offer for you”



-----------



“Hi, TaeTae”

“Hi there,… Taecyeon isn’t with you?”

“No, He have something to do”

“Oh, ok” and there was silence as I continue what I was doing behind the counter before she came. Then she speaks
again.

“Taeyeon I need to talk to you”

“Yeah, what is it?” still doing something behind the counter.

“Can we go somewhere else?”

“Sure, let me just tel-“


And then again she pulled me away from the counter and outside of the café and we start running. ‘Gosh! When will she
stop pulling me and make me run?”

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ok, ahmmm i'm really not good at talking to strangers but...............please do subs. and comment if i should continue this lame story or not. so i won't waste any space here on AFF with my lame story. LOL