Part Two: the House of Hera

Olympus

Luhan sat at his table, eating cereal and talking to his servants. He was very friendly and helpful, the complete opposite of Zeus. Everyone liked him, in contrast to Zeus again, who everyone was scared of. 

"Lu!" Apollo rushed into the room, still tripping. "Can you please please please tell Demeter that Zeus won't change his mind about inviting Hades? I'm scared to tell him myself. Please?"

"Calm down- yes, I'll tell Minseok that Hades is still being asked. Here, sit down. Have some cereal."

"Thanks," Chanyeol said hurriedly, as he poured himself some cereal and began stuffing his face with it.

"Please try to eat politely," Luhan asked.

"Oh." Chanyeol slowed down. "Sorry."

"It's okay." Just then Luhan's phone rang. He stood up. "Hold on. I have to get this."

"Hello?" He asked as he went into the back room.

"Hi, Hera!" Poseidon's voice came over the line to him. "Is Hades coming to the Olympian meeting?"

"He is," Luhan replied.

"Drat," Chen said in disappointment. "Nobody is going to be happy about that, especially not... a certain someone."

"Please try to be polite to him," Luhan sighed. "He's an Olympian too. We ought to be nicer to him."

"I'm fine with that, I don't mind Kai, but I'm saying Demeter is going to be pretty mad."

"Poor him," Luhan said. "He really does dislike Kai's company. Maybe we can convince Zeus..."

"And maybe dolphins can fly," Chen interuppted. "Once Zeus's mind is made up, that's it. There is no changing it. We're stuck with annoying Kai and angry Demeter."

"You're right." Luhan sighed again. "Well, I have to go now. See you."

"Bye," said Chen, and Luhan ended the call.

"This really will be a problem," he said to himself. "Oh well. If Kris has made up his mind, we can't do anything about it. Minseok will have to deal with it."