VII - In which for once Chanyeol does not overthink.

Sarcastic Destiny.

Hi everyone ! 

I hope you're all doing good !

I hope everything is okay for all of you :)

Reminder; Still not a native English speaker, so please be nice ? Thank you ;P

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jongin knew, as he was listening to his teacher giving them the assignment that he would probably fail. It’s not that he wasn’t working hard enough, but sometimes his head was too full by everything else that his studies wouldn’t feel as important as everyone thought it was. He looked on his left, observing the way Sehun was doodling — what he supposed was a dinosaur — on a piece of paper they were handed to earlier, and he realized that they both would screw up their final exam if they kept going like that. 

 

It was a mystery to see Sehun being a part of the students council because he wasn’t one of the best student out there, but it seemed like he liked working with them, so Jongin never really asked why he would try to be a part of it. 

 

He heard, with relief, the bell screaming at them that it was time to go eat. Sehun was fast, putting his stuff in his backpack without a care in the world, and rushing out of the room after waving at him. Jongin supposed he had something to do. Grabbing his own backpack, he stood up, and made sure he did not forget anything before leaving the room, bowing to the teacher on his way out, and smiling back to Naeun when she waved at him in the hallway.

 

Students were rushing to the cafeteria, which Jongin would understand would it be a Monday — his love for chicken was something else — but today was not chicken day, thus it was a big no for him. As every other Thursdays, Jongin knew that Chanyeol wouldn’t be in the cafeteria because his classes of the day were done and his father was there to cook him a homemade meal. He could go there and join Jongdae and Minseok, but he didn’t feel like it either, so instead of following everyone, he turned the other way and started walking towards the back of the building, where he would find the home economics classroom. He knew the way by heart, having been there a lot of times by now. 

 

He was pulling his phone out of his pocket when he heard a cry coming from behind him, and pushing the device back into his pants, he turned his head. 

 

Jongin sure was not expecting to see Kyungsoo, and he certainly wasn’t expecting to see him wet from head to toe, the books in his left hand now completely useless and his right hand holding onto his locker’s door while a shocked expression was still hanging on his face. The blond frowned a little, looking around him to see who could have done that, but the hallway was now empty, and only Kyungsoo and him were standing there, not moving. 

 

" ing hell.. " He heard Kyungsoo say under his breath, as the older guy pushed his now soaked books into his locker, looking down at himself to realize he was completely drenched. " What the just happened.. " 

 

The little guy finally turned his head, from right to left, hoping he would catch a glimpse of his assailant. His eyes met Jongin’s for a few seconds, and the freshman knew at this exact moment that it meant troubles. 

 

" What the was that for ?? " Kyungsoo growled, his dark orbs looking right into Jongin’s soul. He didn’t really know how to react, because the blond had not do anything wrong, but it seemed like he was at the wrong place at the wrong time. He could see Kyungsoo folding his fingers, turning his hands into little fists, and even though Jongin was sure Kyungsoo never would use his powers — because really, people already talked more than enough about him, he wouldn’t give them the pleasure to be what they expected him to be — he still was a bit scared. 

 

" I didn’t do anything ! " Jongin said, hands up to prove himself. 

 

" Yeah right. You’re the only one here but you didn’t do anything. " Kyungsoo was walking toward him, his eyes darker than ever.

 

" I did not ! " Jongin said louder.

 

" And you expect me to believe you because ? " He stopped in front of him, a good meter between them because otherwise he would have to lift his head to really look into Jongin’s eyes, and this wasn’t something he wanted to do.

 

" Because you have not a single proof that I did anything ? " Jongin asked, his voice a bit too sarcastic for Kyungsoo’s tastes. 

 

" Apart from the part where you threw a tantrum like the ing kid you are in the middle of the cafeteria for no actual reason ? "

 

" I’m sorry what ? No reason ? Are you kidding me ?? " Jongin frowned. The rational part of his brain telling him that Kyungsoo was right. Every other cell of his body screaming at him that he couldn’t lose the mask. 

 

" No I am not ing kidding you. Who else would do something like that anyway ? And what for ? " Jongin could see his jaw tightening, but he couldn’t stop himself for answering.

 

" I don’t know, doesn’t the entire school hate you actually ? " 

 

He regretted his words as soon as they escaped his mouth, but it was too late, and he couldn’t do anything else than watch the flicker in Kyungsoo’s eyes die a little bit. The sophomore tightened his fists - Jongin knew that without even looking at him - and turned around, walking towards his locker one more time. 

 

The blond wanted to do something. To say sorry. To tell him that he, at least, did not hate him, but Jongin wasn’t moving, his eyes only watching Kyungsoo as he grabbed his tracksuit and walked to the nearest bathroom, leaving a wet trail behind him. Maybe Jongin suddenly wanted to die on the spot, because his body decided, at the very last moment, that he should run after him, and the boy would have done so, if it wasn’t for the little piece of paper that caught his attention in the corner of his eyes. Jongin walked to Kyungsoo’s locker, bending down to grab the note, and read it carefully, clinching his fist as the words entered his brain. 

 

" Stay the away from Jongin, you disgusting monster. "

 

 

Jongdae looked at Minseok as his boyfriend was fiercely re doing his calculus assignment. The senior was supposed to eat his lunch peacefully, but it was too much to ask as he realized, looking inside his backpack for his lunch money, that he had forgot said assignment on his desk at home. Of course it had to be today, Minseok had thought, when he barely had time to do it again, his afternoon being fully packed with classes and soccer practice. His assignment was due for the end of the school day, and Minseok had around an hour to do it completely, and properly. He needed to keep his grades up. 

 

" Do you need some help ? " Jongdae asked, mostly because he wanted to show him his support than to really give him help. Jongdae was a smart kid, but Minseok took advanced calculus classes, as well as being a year older than him. The senior gave him a little smile.

" No, but thank you Dae " Minseok said, his eyes never leaving the page in front of him.

 

Jongdae wished he could help him, but there wasn’t much he could do so he kept eating his lunch, keeping mum so Minseok would be able to concentrate. 

 

Taking a bite of his sandwich, he wasn’t expecting Jongin to appear at their side, his blond hair all disheveled and his eyes dark. It was weird, but Jongdae thought it was smarter not to comment on his appearance. Minseok threw him a look, not happy to be bothered at such time, but Jongin didn’t seem to care and sat down. It was strange, Jongdae thought, to see Jongin being there. It wasn’t like him to show up at lunch when Chanyeol wasn’t there. He would usually not eat with them. At the beginning Jongdae thought maybe he hated them. He eventually realized Jongin just didn’t want to be the third wheel. He offered him a smile, choosing not to open his mouth so Minseok wouldn’t kill him on the spot, but Jongin didn’t seem to read the mood properly.

 

" Hi " The blond guy said, sliding a hand in his hair, and for a second Jongdae actually understood why so many people in this school wanted a bite of this guy. He was no Minseok in his eyes, but it was understandable.

 

" Don’t. " Minseok answered, not even bothering looking up at him one more time, his pencil sliding on the page as his brain was working really hard on the problem in front of him. 

 

" What has got your in a twist ? " Jongin frowned. He wasn’t in the mood either.

 

" He forgot his homework at home, and it’s half of his grade so he has to do it again. "

 

 " When do you have to hand it in ? "

 

" The end of the day " Jongdae answered for his boyfriend, grabbing his water bottle. Jongin observed how Minseok put two fingers against the plastic, taking the time to cool down the water for Jongdae as he would always do, even though he was in the middle of a mental breakdown. Love, Jongin thought.

 

" Want me to go fetch it ? " Jongin proposed. He wasn’t in the mood, but Minseok was his friend, and he could see how distressed the senior seemed to be. The pencil stopped moving on the paper, and there was no doubt as to why Jongin suddenly felt so cold. 

 

" Really ? " Minseok asked. His voice was as cold as the air around them, but Jongin knew perfectly that the older wasn’t mad at him. 

 

" Yeah. It would take me five minutes. And I need to get out of here anyway. Even just for a minute. " Jongdae smiled, silently thanking Jongin for his help.

 

" Did you eat ? " Minseok said, his voice sounding concerned, and the air around them becoming warmer as Minseok’s mind wasn’t thinking about all the time he lost, having to do his assignment all over again. 

 

" Have you ? " Jongin dodged the question, standing up and grabbing Jongdae’s dessert. He knew the sophomore couldn’t say anything, with him helping his boyfriend and all.

 

" I did not really have the time no. " Minseok answered, looking at the tray Jongdae grabbed for him.

 

" Then eat. " Jongin grabbed his bag. " Where will I find your homework ? "

 

" In my room, on my desk.. "

 

" Ok, anything else you need ? "

 

" No, only that "

 

" Well, I’ll be back soon. If not, I’ll put everything in your locker, works for you ? "

 

" Yes.. " Minseok stood up, grabbing Jongin’s wrist as the younger was about to leave — he couldn’t decently zapped himself out of the school in the middle of the cafeteria. 

 

" What ? " The blond asked, raising an eyebrow at the senior. 

 

" Is everything okay ? " He was concerned. He knew he probably couldn’t do much to help him, Jongin was really secretive and apart from Chanyeol, there was no one who really knew what had happened to him, but he still wanted to help.

 

" Yes, I’m fine " Jongin smiled, and maybe it was fake, but it was different from all those times Jongin was just pretending to not hear the voices in his head. There was something not quite right, but something that seemed to occupy Jongin’s mind so much that the voices couldn’t really put him down. 

 

" Ok.. Thank you Jongin, it means a lot to me.. "

 

" Yeah, I know. You’ll be fine Minseok, don’t worry about it "

 

Jongin offered them one last smile before leaving the cafeteria again, biting into Jongdae’s piece of cake. Minseok sat down, looking at his boyfriend pushing his tray in front of him.

 

" Eat now, you don’t have so much time left "

 

The older smiled fondly at Jongdae before kissing his cheek. He could see, from the corner of his eyes, how their marks were glowing, and even though he had said plenty of times that they weren’t together because of that soulmate thing, Minseok couldn’t deny the fact that fate had been really good to him. 

 

 

It took only a few seconds for Jongin to zap himself out of the school bathroom right into Minseok’s room. He knew the place, he had been there before, albeit only a few times, but he could easily visualize it. He ended up at the far end of the bedroom, his feet straight on an old pair of jeans that was waiting to be washed; he guessed — he could easily recognize them, and they weren’t Minseok’s. He took an experimental step, carefully watching where he was going because of the mess that Jongdae had quite obviously made. 

 

The papers, as Minseok had said a few minutes before, were waiting to be picked up, sleeping peacefully on one side of the desk and Jongin slid them in his backpack, his eyes wandering on the wall above, pictures of Jongdae and Minseok being their happy self waving at him. 

 

Jongin would never say, to anyone, not even Chanyeol, that Jongdae’s relationship with Minseok was something he was jealous of. Not because of the romance, nor the fact that they seemed happy, but because they had someone who would be there, no matter what. It was stupid, he thought sometimes, he had Chanyeol and even though they weren’t "meant to be", he knew perfectly well that his giant of a best friend — more like his brother really — would never give up on him. 

 

Jongin was a pessimistic person, he would lied if he said he wasn’t, but he wasn’t stupid either and he knew how badly Chanyeol had been waiting for his Âme Soeur, and there was not a single doubt in his soul that if he did find it one day, then Chanyeol would, at the time would call for it, choose them over Jongin, because what else could he do ? 

 

Chanyeol wanted to meet the person he was meant to be with since he was a child, and, well, leaving Jongin would simply be some sort of collateral damage. Jongin knew it, and he wouldn’t say it was okay, but he was ready for it, and who was he to be mad at Chanyeol, after the guy had been with him for so long, and through everything ? He wanted his best friend to be happy, and Chanyeol finding his Âme Soeur, Chanyeol finding the person he would be with for the rest of his life, that alone would make him the happiest. Jongin had accepted it for a long time now, and even though it would feel like he was being stabbed in the guts, he wasn’t going to stop cheering for his best friend. 

 

He didn’t want to be selfish, and even though he knew that looking for his Âme Soeur only because he didn’t want to be alone was selfish for them, Jongin couldn’t really stop himself from hopping that one day he would find the only person that would be by his side until the end.

 

It wasn’t an ideal situation. Nobody in their right mind would choose Jongin as their Âme Soeur, as the person they would live with for the rest of their life, but someone out there was gonna be his special person, and Jongin desperately needed them. He wasn’t certain he would stay alive for long if he was alone. 

 

He took a step back, and after he made sure he had everything, he closed his eyes and disappeared, leaving behind him a dry feeling. 

 

 

There was something in the way he was smiling, Chanyeol thought, something that wasn’t quite right. He had seen it before, during Jongdae’s party, on the very first night they had met. Chanyeol couldn’t put words on what it felt like to see Baekhyun smile, but he was used to it; seeing someone pretending and faking it. He was used to let it slide, and just try to make them feel better. It was an every week occurrence with Jongin. Sometimes, an every day one. He didn’t like it, but there wasn’t a lot that Chanyeol could do to stop it. That’s why, as he was watching Baekhyun pass the school gate, a smile on his face as one of his schoolmate was talking to him, he knew the small boy did not particularly enjoy the conversation. He wasn’t sure what he was supposed to do, because Baekhyun and him weren’t that close, but it was pretty obvious to him that his new friend did not want to be there.

 

Chanyeol took a step towards the school gate, his dark blue uniform contrasting against the dark red’s of the students around him. The color made Baekhyun’s skin look even fairer, but Chanyeol wasn’t one to pay attention to those details, and instead of letting his mind go there, he lifted his hand, waving happily at his new friend. 

 

Baekhyun saw him from the corner of his eyes, and his smile grew bigger, and became genuine. He bowed down to the boy talking to him, and walked up to Chanyeol, holding one strap of his backpack and looking up at the tall boy.

 

" What are you doing here ? " Baekhyun asked, tilting his head.

 

" I thought maybe we could go and grab those cookies as we planned ? "

 

" Did you miss me that much ? " The smaller boy smirked as Chanyeol’s cheeks turned red. He would be lying if he said he didn’t enjoy the way Chanyeol would react to his actions — Yixing would call that flirting, but Yixing knew nothing, Baekhyun thought. 

 

" I miss the cookies actually " A little smile took place on Chanyeol’s face, cute but sassy, and Baekhyun liked it. Baekhyun liked the way Chanyeol had gained confidence since the last time.

 

 " So, how did you know I was done with class at this hour ? " It wasn’t even the end of the day, but that was the beauty of Mondays, Baekhyun was done with class early in the afternoon, and thus could go home and work — of course he wouldn’t, but the thought was there. 

 

" Ha.. I, hum, I asked Yixing.. I- I hope you don’t mind ? " 

 

" Nah it’s okay actually. I’m so hungry I could eat cucumbers. "

 

" Huh ? " Chanyeol tilted his head.

 

" Forget it. Let’s go ? "

 

" Let’s go "  Chanyeol said, his face lighting up as the thought of eating cookies. Baekhyun couldn’t help but to think he was cute, with his big ears pushing past his hair. They were red because of the cold, and Baekhyun wondered for a few seconds if maybe he should put his hands on them to warm them up. He decided against it when he realized it would be weird.

 

" Ok Stalker " He smiled and looked on each side of the road before crossing the street, Chanyeol whining behind him because he was not a stalker

 

 

It felt good, seating inside of the coffee shop, the heater producing just enough heat for Chanyeol’s ears to go back to their natural color, and for Baekhyun’s nose to not fall off his face. They had already ordered and as promised, Baekhyun chose the cookies. Chanyeol on the other hand was feeling a bit more adventurous, and decided to try out the new salted caramel cake that was on the menu. 

 

" How’s Yixing doing ? "

 

" Don’t you talk to him ? "

 

" I do, but he would lie to me if something was not going so well so I have to ask around "

 

" You really are concerned about his well being huh ? " Chanyeol stated more than asked.

 

" Well, he is my best friend. " 

 

" Yeah, I get that.. It just.. kind of feels like.. " Chanyeol didn’t know if he should say it. He didn’t know if it was okay, because he barely knew Baekhyun. Hell, he barely knew Yixing either.

 

" Like what ? " The smaller ask, some crumbs on the corner of his mouth and Chanyeol was tempted to swipe them away.

 

" Hum.. " He looked down at his plate, focusing on the cake instead of watching Baekhyun’s reaction, seeking comfort in the way the fork was pushing through the delicious texture of the pastry. " It feels like you’re scared something might happen to him.. As if something had happened before.. "

 

" Aren’t you a clever boy ? " Baekhyun said, his eyes never leaving Chanyeol, trying to meet his gaze. The tall boy cleared his throat again. " I’m not actually sure I should be saying this, but I guess if I want someone to help me protect him, it would be easier if that person knows what they should be protecting him from "

 

" Huh.. I’m not sure I’m really fit to protect anyone you know ? "

 

" Bull. " Baekhyun took a bite of his cookie and slid the back of his hand on his lips. " You’re protecting your best friend. Also, you’re a giant fire breathing dragon. "

 

" A fire breathing dragon ? " Chanyeol raised an eyebrow at him, wondering how much Baekhyun was capable of exaggerating things. 

 

" Yes. You could push anyone away from him if needed. "

 

" I don’t actually want to use my power on people, you know that.. "

 

" I’m not asking you to hurt them though, just scare them ? " He looked at him, his eyes pleading as if it was a death or life situation. 

 

" ..What is it ? " The taller asked, not able to handle Baekhyun’s look much longer. 

 

" You know how Yixing is a Healer, right ? "

 

" I do.. The entire school does to be honest.. I don’t know how it works, but as soon as something happens, it’s immediately spread out around the school.. I wonder if someone has the power of Rumor.. " Chanyeol said, looking serious. Baekhyun smiled.

 

 " You also know that Healers are pretty rare nowadays ? "

 

" Yeah, I heard there were only, like 10 still alive in the entire world.. It’s kinda crazy to know that Yixing is one of them.. " 

 

" Do you know how is power works ? "  Chanyeol seemed to think about it for a few seconds before he shrugged and looked at Baekhyun.

 

" Not really no.. "

 

" Some people think that being a Healer is pretty easy.. Like you just make the pain disappear and that’s it.. The truth is, well for Yixing at least, that when he wants to heal someone, he’s not only make the pain disappear, he makes the cause of the pain leave the body, and the pain then takes its rightful place in Yixing’s."

 

" What ? " Chanyeol frowned. 

 

" Let’s take the flu for example.. If someone was sick, and Yixing was to heal them, he would have to pull the virus out of their body, and let it settle in his "

 

" Wait, does that mean Yixing would fall sick ? " Chanyeol seemed confused.

 

 " Yeah, but with things like flu, or I don’t know, a stomachache ? Well, he wouldn’t really feel it, or he would but for a very short amount of time, like 2 to 3 minutes "

 

" Well, then his power is really ty isn’t it ? " 

 

" You could say that. Well, in all honesty, it’s not that bad, because he coud heal a pretty rare disease or erase cancer, without feeling much more than a needle piercing though his skin. The real problem comes when the pain is not physical " 

 

" So what happened ? "

 

" Yixing is a nice guy. Probably the nicest guy I know. There were a lot of people asking for his help at school, and he was never one to say no. And it was fine you know ? It was fine because it wasn’t such a big deal. He would heal a guy having a broken wrist when he had a game. A girl with a pimple on her face just before a big date. Nothing much, because that’s what his parents told him. Never too much. Never too big. "

 

" I suppose he didn’t listen to them ? " Chanyeol said, more than asked. It was pretty obvious with the way Baekhyun was telling the story.

 

" He wanted to help people and he didn’t really understand why he should restrain his power when it was his, and it wasn’t hurting anyone. "

 

" Makes sense.. "

 

" It does, but I suppose Yixing forgot how badly it could turn, because it happened once, when he was a kid, and his parents had stopped him ever since. They even thought about forbidding him to use it at all "

 

" What, that’s insane ! " Chanyeol said, taking offense because he knew how restraining his power felt. 

 

" That’s why they didn’t, but it doesn’t change the fact that they just wanted to protect him, and that’s why they told him to never go too big. " Baekhyun took a sip of his milkshake. " Anyway, there was that girl at school who just lost her best friend, and she would sometimes run out of the lessons because she didn’t feel like listening to Maths or History when all she could think about was the fact that she would never see her best friend again. Honestly, it was really painful to watch, it seems like they were really close and she looked devastated, but there was nothing anyone could do.. "

 

" Except Yixing ? "

 

" Yeah.. "

 

 " Did she ask him ? "

 

" At the beginning she did not, but everyone around school would bother Yixing to offer his help to her. Yixing hated saying no, but he knew that he shouldn’t do it. Not only it would mean he was gonna bear her pain, but also, she would have no memory whatsoever of her best friend, and he was pretty sure she did not want that "

 

" But ? "

 

" It all became too much, as one day, a guy found her in the bathroom with her wrist opened and bleeding out. I don’t exactly know what happened, but everyone in school started to accuse Yixing because he should have helped her. "

 

" What ? But that’s bull ? "

 

" Hey, you’re preaching to the choir. " 

 

" What happened then ? " Chanyeol was worried.

 

" Yixing finally decided to offer his help and after some time she said yes "

 

" But.. But what about him ? "

 

" Well.. " Baekhyun seemed to hesitate, but he had said so much already, why not say it all. " When he took out the pain, he took out the memory of her best friend, and everything settled in him. It wasn’t bad at the beginning. He would sometime feel down for no reason, but after a few minutes everything would be gone and it would be like nothing ever happened. It took a few weeks for the pain to spread and Yixing, well, I thought I was gonna lose him.. " Chanyeol saw the look on Baekhyun’s face, and for a second, he wanted to grab his hand. " I thought he wasn’t gonna be able to make it, because it seemed so painful Chanyeol.. So, so painful.. "

 

Baekhyun’s eyes were scared. It felt, as Chanyeol was looking at him, that Baekhyun was reliving some of the memories, and Chanyeol couldn’t let that happen. Because he knew that pain. He knew that fear. He lived it. Every time Jongin was down. Every time his best friend would have a breakdown. Chanyeol knew how it felt like, fearing for one’s life, and he could see in Baekhyun’s eyes, in his frown, that the little guy had been so afraid to lose Yixing. 

 

" It wasn’t physical.. He shouldn’t have done that, because the pain was in her brain, it was in her heart, and Yixing knew what it would do to him, but it didn’t stop him, and.. " Chanyeol couldn’t stand it, and his hand found itself warming up Baekhyun’s, giving him the courage he needed to go on. The blond blinked away the tears threatening to escape, and offered him a small smile as he felt Chanyeol’s warmth going through his veins. " It took six months for everything to go back to normal, and even then, Yixing was feeling guilty, because maybe she was happier now, but she was emptier, and that.. That was something even scarier. People at school.. Well they all him.. As if it wasn’t their fault.. As if they hadn’t force him to help her.. "

 

" People can be stupid and mean sometimes.. It probably was easier for them to say he was at fault.. At least they didn’t have to live with the guilt.." 

 

" But Yixing had to, and that was.. That was so painful to watch.. Luhan sometimes had the urge to throw tables at them. Honestly, I would have agreed. "

 

" Luhan ? " Chanyeol tilted his head a little.

 

" Luhan is the third one of our squad I guess ? He’s Chinese, he arrived in Korea when he was like 14 I think ? He’s a telekinetic " 

 

" That’s funny.. I have a friend named Luhan " The taller said, smiling.

 

" You do ? That’s not a really common name in Korea " 

 

" It really isn’t.. "

 

" That’s.. It wouldn’t be…. Would it ? "

 

" Huh ? " Chanyeol seemed confused, and Baekhyun smiled.

 

" It can’t be the same Luhan, right ? " 

 

" Well, " Chanyeol started, " It’s not like I have seen him.. We met on the Internet like 3 years ago "

 

" That’s way too weird, I need you to meet him. "

 

" What ?? " 

 

" What if he is the same ? Then you would finally be able to talk to him in real life " 

 

" I.. I’m not sure I want that.. " And if the way Chanyeol’s ears turned red wasn’t enough for Baekhyun to see how embarrassed he was, if his fingers playing with his sleeve weren’t enough to prove how nervous he was, the way Chanyeol unconsciously pulled on Baekhyun’s hand to absorb the smaller’s warmth was in itself all the blond needed to realize that Chanyeol really did not want to meet him.

 

 " ..Why not though ? " He asked. He had half a mind to pull back his hand because it was now cold, and Chanyeol wasn’t helping anymore, but his smooth skin felt too good, and Baekhyun decided he would rather enjoy the feeling of his skin, cold or not. " Aren’t you guys friends ? "

 

" Yeah but.. " Chanyeol saw the blond cutely tilt his head. " I just.. I’m just scared I’m gonna be so awkward in real life that he’s going to end up hating me " A small laugh left Baekhyun’s mouth, his eyes looking for Chanyeol’s. 

 

" Anyone would be lucky to be your friend, Chanyeol " Baekhyun said, and he could feel the way Chanyeol’s warmth was once again piercing through his skin. " Believe me, I am "

 

Chanyeol, him, found it very endearing, how Baekhyun’s cheeks suddenly turned a bit red, small dots of light running on his cheekbones, as if he suddenly had freckles. 

 

 

 

A/N : 

  • Helloooo guys !
  • I hope everything has been good for you !
  • I sure wish the chapter was good enough for yall :3 
  • It's March already, college is taking so much of my time, and I'm so sorry I can't be a better author and post more regularly on this story u.u
  • It really is easier to post more with a SNS AU. If you wanna check it out, it's over there :) Here 
  • I also posted it on AFF and AO3 in case some people wanted to read it but did not have Twitter ! > Here
  • I hope I'll seen you all soon !
  • Tell me what you think about that chapter, and what you'd like to see for the next ones ! 
  • Who you would like to see !