What do u think about me?

Only You Can Give Me that Feeling

“Why was this kid looking at me?”, I mumbled and quickly turned my head to the other side.

“Hey come here. I want to introduce you to my friend hehe ^^”, Daniel said.

          I just nodded my head and followed him towards Seongwoo. I thought its normal when I'm a new student and I need to introduce myself to others in order to get comfortable with them. But there is something that I'm really didn’t know about that ‘attractive-yet-so-cringe’ boy.

“Hey Seongwoo, meet our new friends and she’s a girl. She will sit beside me because there’s an empty seat so yeah. But I hope you didn’t ….”

“Hey girl what’s your name? Oh it’s stated here your name is Lee Daeun but I think it doesn’t fit you. So can I call you “mine” ?”, Seongwoo said while winking at me.

          He stood up and slowly neared his face to mine. Seongwoo’s words just raised my heart rate and leave me slightly breathless. “Why he is so close……”, I though. However, he didn’t stop there yet he’s still trying to get closer to me and I just standing there hoping Daniel would stop this weird from my face.

“How about a date with me?”, he whispered into my ear with a seductive tones.

“Oh c’mon Seongwoo stop being flirty all around the girls. It’s freaking disgusting can u not?” Daniel replied.

“Yeah whatever I don’t care. But I know one day she will be mine forever”, Seongwoo smirked.

“Yes in your dreams”, Daniel said while tapping Seongwoo’s shoulder lightly.

          I looked at the boys bewildered and Daniel pulled my hands quickly and brought me to another place because he realized that my face already turned red out of sudden when Seongwoo tried being flirty to me. I felt like someone was watching me. I looked back and caught Seongwoo was looking at me. Suddenly, I slipped and almost fall down but thank God Daniel saved me right away. Then, he gave me some space for a sec and went to the cafeteria to buy a bottle of water and let me drink.

“Here, your drinks”, he hands in the water to me.

“T.. t.. thanks”, I said.

“I’m sorry on behalf of my friend. He shouldn’t do that to you”, Daniel said.

“Oh hahaha.. Err that’s okay. By the way, can I ask you something?”, I asked.

“Yes, sure what is it?”, Daniel replied.

“How do you can be friend with him (seongwoo)? Yeah I mean you guys personalities were slightly different. You were really kind and sweet to me even we don’t know much about each other and you treated me so well but Seongwoo hmmm he’s different”, I said to Daniel.

“Oh really??? Ahahaha you think so? Yep this is a real me and Seongwoo isn’t like that before trust me. We had been friend since childhood until now. We grew up and played together while our family busy managing their own company.

For your information, both of us were the only child of our parents and literally we get what we want in this life. I knew everything about Seongwoo especially his manners towards people. He didn’t being such a brat back then but there’s something happened between him and a girl when he was in high school. That was why he’s changed”, Daniel said.

          I seem excited to know more about Seongwoo but time doesn’t allow me. I did realized that I need to go back to my class with Daniel as soon as possible before the lecturer comes in. Me and Daniel went hurriedly into the class and noticed that all students were busy listening to the lecturer’s lecture.

“Look what have we got here. Daniel and ……. what’s your name again girl?”, the lecturer asked.

“Lee Daeun, sir. Sorry we’re late we just came back from…..”,

“That’s okay, you can sit there”, the lecturer just smiled.

          I was sitting politely beside Daniel and started to focus more on my studies. After a few hours, it was now a recess time. The students rushed out from the classroom to the cafeteria and so did Daniel. I would just stay in the classroom for a while because I didn’t finish wrote the whole things on the board yet. There were just me and Seongwoo left in the class. Then, Seongwoo who was sitting right in front of me turned back and asked me if you wanna join him.

“Wanna join me? I’ll treat you since you’re new here”, he asked.

I just rolled my eyes at him. “Aww so cute. Don’t be like that. We can go to the cafeteria while holding hands. Shall we?”, then he moving his eyebrows.

“Just go I can go there by myself so get lost”, I replied annoyingly.

“Lol fine. Bye!”, he legit blows a kiss to you.

“Seriously boy? Stop doing that to me!”

          Seongwoo left and I looked totally annoyed with what Seongwoo’s did to me but my heart seems cannot stop beating wildly as I get that for the first time from a boy. I take a deep breathe multiple times and a few minutes after that I decided to go to washroom to fix my hair before the class session started. Unfortunately, there was something happened at the hidden place along the path to the washroom. I couldn’t believe on what I just saw.

“W…. w.. what tf you are doing Ong Seongwoo?”, I looked shocked.

- Continue -