My thoughts

Only You Can Give Me that Feeling

          I took a deep breath as I saw something unpleased me. I was welcomed with a very disgusting scene where I found out that Seongwoo kissing with a girl. Today is definitely my bad day. They startled to see me.

“Who are you and what you are doing here?”, Yerin asked.

“I-I’m sorry actually I’m on my way to the washroom. I didn’t mean to interrupt both of y-“ why must I stuttering in this situation.

“Baby can we meet tomorrow? I’m sorry for today.”, Seongwoo said to Yerin and peck on her cheeks.

          I’m kinda shocked with what they did just now. After Yerin left us, Seongwoo suddenly pull my wrist firmly.

“Hey let me go you hurting me!”, I raised my voice.

“Why do you come here? This incident will not happen if you don’t come! Oh wait….. Are you stalking me?” he said with annoying face.

“When did I stalking you? I don’t even know you so why would I?” I feel like I wanna punch him in the face.

“Whatever, but you know that I don’t like flat  like you. You are just not my type.” He said arrogantly and left me dumbfounded.

“Oh my freaking God! Who do you think you are, Ong Seongwoo? Even heard your name just makes me wanna choke you to death! There’s no one in this world ever did that to me this is just too much you freaking boy!”, I screamed and run over him to settle this down. I followed him to make sure he come and apologize with what he just did just know.

“Yah Ong Seongwoo! You just messed around with the wrong person. Stop right there or yo-“

“What do you want?” he cut my words and turned back as I keep screaming his name.

I want you to apologize to me right now”, I gave him a death glare.

          I thought I was doing the right thing but this head boy just doing something weird to me. Seongwoo suddenly trapped me on the wall with his both hands sticking on it. My eyes suddenly widened because of shock.

“What the hell are you doing?” I asked him.

          But then, he gives me a stare and started to lean closer to me. I try to push him but he was to strong.

“Why don’t we try something on you” he said while coming closer to me.

          I was shocked because he placed his lips on mine. My eyes widened, what’s wrong with this guy. I pushed him and give him a tight slapped.

“Y-you just stole my first kiss. I hate you!”

“Well it is not my fault. You did messed with me earlier remember? I’m happy to look at you being suffer like this and I’m sure I’ll make your life even worse.” he replied, with the tone of anger and left.

          I ed up. My first day in college was not as good as I thought it would be. I run away from him. I’m crying my soul out and my tears start to fall against my soft cheek. I locked myself in the cubicle. I skipped 2 classes crying in there. My eyes become red and my face was slightly pale. I walk myself to the class with puffy eyes and buried my face in my arms until there was someone shook my body.

“Dude, you okay?”, someone’s voice who seem familiar to me.

“Oh Daniel, I’m okay”, I said softly and give him a sign with my hand that I’m okay.

          Daniel then pushes my hands away and cupped my face. He looked at me as my face was pale and my eyes looked puffy because of crying just now. He rubbed my cheeks slowly with his soft hands and his face shows everything that he’s totally worried about me.

“Yah Lee Daeun why are you crying? Tell me is there anything happened to you?”

“Actually I-“

“I saw her just now and she accidently fell to the ground because she missed her steps at the stairs” my words had been cut by seongwoo and he lied.

“Oh please be careful Daeun I don’t wanna see you to get hurt.” Daniel said it nicely.

Daeun's POV          

          You nodded and gave a fake smiled to him. Finally the last period comes to the end. I grabbed my bag and went back home alone. My head was hurt because of too much crying. I sighed deeply and keep thinking about that incident. Moreover, I remember everything especially seongwoo. A model-like-figure with a pair of beautiful eyes he had and masculine voice that echoing in my ears. I know everyone would head over heels on him by the way he used to talk sweetly and act cool that were easily captured by every girl’s heart.

          But, why did I keep thinking about him? I don’t easily fall in love with guys but what is this feeling? I softly touch my lips by my own hands and I can’t cope with this feelings as it was the first time I had a kiss. I wonder how many girls he have kissed and let the girl suffered. And sadly, I’m one of it.

“This lips…… you drive me crazy seongwoo.”

- continue -