Why it should be me?

Only You Can Give Me that Feeling

Seongwoo’s POV

“Why don’t we try something on you?” I leaned closer to her and placed my lips on her. Surprisingly, she didn’t kiss me back, but give me a tight slapped instead. She is different from any girls that used to chase after me and being a hoe. I know it’s kinda crazy but that kiss was hella amazing.

- End of POV –

          Buzzz… Buzzz… Buzzz.. my phone buzzed for like 683529 times already then I woke up half asleep and realized that I’m gonna be late. “Okay, cool I’m late !” I quickly took a shower and wear a simple outfit with a light makeup on just to make sure I don’t look like a zombie with panda eyes walking around the college. “I need to stay away from him because I was ashamed by what have happened yesterday, so just ignore it no matter what.” I mumbled alone while combing my hair facing to the mirror and make it ponytail.

          It’s 10 minutes before the class sessions start so I decided to run as fast as I can before the lecturer start teaching. As soon as I arrived, I took a deep breath and walked into the class and found out that I could not find my chair and desk as it lost from its place. “Hey anyone, perhaps you guys know where my chairs and desk?” I asked them, but no one ever gives their attention to me. I sighed and make a way to find my own stuff around the area of our class, but thank God, here it is GOD Daniel stood up and coming out of nowhere walking towards me and asking if I need help. “You need help? Since the first day you’re here you always got problem haha” he chuckled and slightly put his hand on my head rubbed it slowly. “N-nah it’s okay, I can find it by myself,” I said and laughed in the most awkward ever. Congratulations Daeun did you just become a bloody mess in front of him? Yes.

          While I was talking with Daniel, there was a girl came and told me that Seongwoo who is the one who planned all of this. She told me that she saw seongwoo left my chair and desk at our college field near to the basketball court. “What’s wrong with that freaking Ong Seongwoo!” I whined and ran down to the field picking up my things alone. Few minutes, then the sky above was full of tumult, dark and ragged clouds. “No, no please don’t rain, I’m begging you,” I whispered to myself as I know I didn’t bring any more shirt other than what I’m wearing right now. Unfortunately, it’s raining and I walk alone dragging chairs and desk up to my class with soaking clothes. Throughout my journey to the classroom, I’ve cursed so much of bad words on seongwoo for being a jerk and cold hearted on me.

          Other students around me looked at me strangely and started mocking over me the way my shirt is soaked through. “I swear I’ll kill you seongwoo !” I shouted until the whole class of mine get out and see why I would scream. Everyone looks shocked, but only seongwoo who’s keeping laughing crazily and can’t get over it until he would lose his mind. “Yah daeun ah! You look…….. ING TERIBBLE” he laughs his off again and it makes me want to smack him so hard in the head.

          I walked through them while my face facing down to the floor just to prevent all of them from seeing me holds up my tears from flowing down. Out of the blue, I feel an arm wrap around my shoulders and bring me out from the place and as I look up, I saw Daniel.

          “Yahhh are you crazy or stupid? Why would you stand there and do nothing?”, he frowned and start nagging at me. At first Daniel seem to get angry because of the stupid things I did that make people gave bad impressions to me. However, after seeing my tears started to fall, his gaze softened after he looked at me with sympathy that shown through his eyes. He then cupped my face and gave me a comforting hug that trapped me in his embrace. I blushed a deep shade of red as I tried wriggling out of his grasp.

Seongwoo’s POV

I saw Daniel grabbed her hands and brought her to another place that shut off people from disturbing both of them and I decided to follow them quietly from the back by hiding behind the bushes. Daniel’s bold action makes me surprised that he even hugged her in his arms. I know him since our childhood days, but this was the first time he ever cares about a girl. Did he expect something from her or he likes her? This is so confusing but I hope he didn’t.

- End of POV –

          Since the day that Daniel saves me from being ashamed of in front of people, we now had been friends and both of us were getting closer. We used to hang out together after college and had fun by wasting our time playing at the arcade. However, my terrible life is getting worse as seongwoo keep getting into problems with me and using me as his slave by doing all of his assignments while he had fun flirting with girls all around the college. I couldn’t do anything or else he would mess up everything. “Here, take this. I want you to complete these things before the day it should be hand in.” he said while showing a bunch of books on the top of his desk. “Why wouldn’t you do it by yourself? How frustrating!” I gave him a sharp glanced and quickly continue doing my assignments. “Why are you ignoring me? Look at me while I’m talking!” he said harshly and pull up my chin and I was surprised when our eyes met. I broke our stare and looked the other way. “Your eyes. It’s beautiful.”seongwoo said while looking deeply into my eyes.

          “Let’s go” he grabbed my wrist and forcing me to join him to go for a lunch. A bunch of whispers and talking could be heard near the place where we sit together. “uh I need to go” I stood up and manage to get myself out from that place as I could feel that I get drowned in death glares by all the girls walking pass. “No until I get a lunch…. with you.” he insisted and grabbed my wrist again and told me to sit in front of him. I could feel it’s gotten worse since I started getting closer with Daniel and now Seongwoo. I had been getting a lot of hate from the people that liked them. Suddenly, a girl with long and straight brown hair came up to us “seongwoo oppaaa~ Can I borrow Daeun for a while?” her smile was obviously fake and she tried so hard to do aegyo in front of him. I swear I saw her glare at me. Seongwoo looked at me and I just nodded and followed her to the female toilet nearby.

          “If you are a new student then act like one. Can you just stay away from our seongwoo? First you take my Daniel now you want seongwoo?” she scoffed at me. “Huh such a ” then I felt a huge impact on my legs and I fell to the ground, wincing in pain. She walked off laughing and I thought it was over, but I heard a bunch of girls came in and saw her whole squad looking at me in disgrace. They walked towards me and kicked me in the back of my body. I couldn’t feel my back as it hurts so bad. As they keep kicking me over and over suddenly I heard someone scream and pushed the door like it’s gonna broken down. “Yah! What the hell are you doing and who are you to do that towards her!” I’m laying down on the floor as my body weakens and I felt someone holds me up in bridal style and brings me out from that place. “I-I’m hurting I want to go b-back home” I cried as I got terrified of what just happened. “shh you’re safe now as long as you’re with me. Don’t worry okay?” it was the same familiar voice; it’s not Daniel but Seongwoo.He drove over to his place and carries me in bridal style to his one of his room and slowly put me onto his bed.

          “Why have you brought me to your house anyway? Aren’t I saying clearly to you that I wanna go home? I mean it’s my house not your h-“he cut my words “shut up before I kiss you”, hearing that word, I look at him with annoying face. I got my eyes fixed on him while he treats my legs that fill with blood and scars all over it. “Am I troubling you?” I asked. “No”, he said and still treating my legs. I could feel that my eyes seem heavy and I fell asleep.

Seongwoo’s POV

She’s sleeping with her clothes filled with dirt, but to me she still looks cute. I couldn’t stand on what they were doing to her. Seeing her like this totally makes my heart aches. Even though I like to bully her and using her for my own good, but I can’t take it when someone else threatens her and hurt her. Just looking at her makes me feel at ease, but look at her now, she’s hurting because of me. I’m sorry Daeun ah.

" When i first meet you, I honestly didn't know that you were gonna be this important to me."