Unbelievable.

Only You Can Give Me that Feeling

“LAY YOUR HANDS ON ME”

“LAY YOUR HANDS ON ME”

“LAYYY YOUURR HANDS ON MEEEEEEE~!”

          I woke up as I heard a deep voice singing at the bathroom which was in the same room with me. After a few minutes, I saw Seongwoo came out of there with a single towel wrapped around his waist and half of his body was showing off. I could see his perfectly abs shown, but I instantly covered up my eyes from seeing those stuff. “Hey, you up?” he asked while ruffled his own hair with cute sewed ongnable’s cartoon on his towel in front of me.

          “Uh… yes but can you wear your clothes now because it’s embarrassing for me to see you like this aha you know what I mean right?” I said awkwardly and covered up my eyes again. “Oh really?” he then smirked and come closer to me out of sudden. “Y-you better stop right there or…… AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH” I screamed and pulled up my blanket all over my body and hiding under it. “Holy I just want to bring you downstairs and get you some food .” I was forced to pull out from his bed and I give him a death stare. I stood up and about to make a move, but he calls me just to inform that he has prepared some good food for me before sending me back home. “Yah Daeun ah” he calls me “what?” I responded and turned back and I was seeing he was drying his hair while his eyes were straight up looking at me and continue doing his hairstyle.

          “Your food is ready. Go downstairs and prepare to go home. I’ll send you after that.” He smiled; I quickly walk down the stairs and knowing that my face was already red just like a tomato. As I entered the kitchen, I saw a table was full with food served just for me.

          “You like it?” he asks and offers me to sit in front of him and get a taste of his tasteful kind of home cooks. “How was it?” he asked “Definitely delicious! Did you prepare all of this by yourself?” I responded, he seems excited when I ate all of his food. “Yes and I love cooking especially for my girl” he giggles. “What did you mean? Your girl?” I’m looking at him weirdly. “Ah nothing” he just smiled and turn his head around to avoid moment of awkwardness between both of us.

          After a long talk, seongwoo decided to send me back to my own house. While we are in the car, we didn’t talk much, but we enjoy ourselves by singing some of the songs that played through the radio. Without I realized, we actually have arrived to my house and I’m thanking him and bowed politely from the bottom of my heart because he has done many things for me today and saved me just now. I waited for him drive his way back to his place until his car was out of my sight.

Daeun’s POV

I saw he left. I walk into my room and slumped against the bed and keep thinking what is behind all of this. He saves and took care of me while I’m not having a gut feeling to do so. I wasn’t thinking that my life was changing once I’ve got to know Daniel and Seongwoo. Actually, I already heard some rumors that Seongwoo used to be a bad boy and flirts among the girls until the girls were totally crazy about him but to me he seems nice.

- End of POV –

          The sun rises brightly so the light shines to the whole of my room and makes me woke up and stares outside the window of how beautiful it was.

          As soon as I woke up, my phone buzzed showing that I’ve gotten a new notifications that was from unknown person.

Unknown Number

 

               Good morning Daeun ah!

                                                                                                                                                                                                          Uh who are you?

                                                                                                                                                                                       How do you get my number?

You can’t recognize me right away?

Hmph!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Who……?

It’s me

The Handsome Kang Daniel hoho

  

                                                                                                                                                                                                           Oh, hey Daniel !

                                                                                                                                                                                       But how you got my number?

                                                                                                                                                      I guess I didn’t give yet my phone number to you?

Yes, you haven’t.

But you once left your phone on my desk so..

                                                                                                                                                                                                Ah well okay then haha

By the way

Wanna join us this night party?

                                                                                                                                                                                                              Sounds good.

                                                                                                                                                          But…. I’m afraid if I can’t fit in with some people.

That’s okay hun.

I will sit next to you then hehe

OH

DON’T FORGET TO WEAR SOMETHING NICE

I will pick you up at 10 pm

                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Aye sir!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                Hahahahaha

                                                                                                                                                                                                              Seen 9.45 am

 

Daeun’s POV

 

After Daniel messages me about tonight, I need to prepare my outfit for tonight’s party even I don’t know who would be coming, but at least I should look nice in front of them right? It is my first party so far and maybe I could make some friends there.

 

- End of POV –

 

 

          Just a few hours left before Daniel should arrive here at 10 o’clock and I’m still searching, which dress should I wear because everything just don’t suit with my taste for tonight’s party. So, I’ve decided to call Daniel and ask him whether I should wear a formal and cute dress or y and elegant style. “Hi Daniel, I need your help,” I said, while searching for clothes inside the wardrobe. “Yes, what?” he responded. “Should I wear a formal yet cute dress or y and elegant style for tonight’s theme?” I asked, “Y AND ELEGANT WOULD LOOKS GOOD ON YOU!” he said, and almost started screaming a little out of sudden. “Woah chill byuntae, don’t forget to pick me up at 10 okay?” I giggles, “okay princess,” he laughs, which sometimes it makes me wanna pinch his cheeks because he’s more like a kid to me. Thanks to Daniel, I’m finally done choosing with the black dress and it is matched with my makeup looks.

 

          As soon as I’m tidying up my hair, I could hear the car horn honking outside from my house. “Oh, it must be Daniel!” I said, quickly going down and open the door for him. “You look…. different” Daniel says while looking up and down while smiling like an idiot. “Thanks, let’s go we are late,” I grabbed his wrist to his car and off we go to the party where it should be held.

 

          We arrived at the perfect time and Daniel asks me to go out first because he wants to park his car somewhere nearby. I walked around and the first thing I saw was Seongwoo. He looks smart in his black suit and one of girl’s weaknesses; his hairstyle that showing off his holy forehead.

          I acknowledge that Seongwoo has attracted people’s attention, especially girls. I couldn’t agree more how as soon as Seongwoo entered the party, all girls’ eyes were aimed at him and they were clinging around him without feeling embarrassed. Seongwoo aka a playboy looks totally fine with it and he’s don’t even care if the girls touch him or even kiss him.

          Suddenly, I felt a hand touches my shoulder and whispered into my ear “Poor little baby. Look at that, he’s not even yours so snap out of it, .” It’s Kim Yerin, the one who I caught that day who kissed seongwoo in front of me. I don’t even mess with her, but why the she wants to attack me? Heol. “Let’s make this straight, what the heck do you want?” I asked while facing her and rolled my eyes. “Look who’s here guys! Do you know this girl? She’s a !” she laughs and shouting my name just to make fun of me. “She always wants the attention of the boys! She always……” without her even continues her last word, I just slapped Yerin and ask “Girl, are you serious? Did you just talking about yourself?” I smirked and clenched teeth to even more. Everyone inside the party shouted “wooooo… burnnn!” Yerin didn’t stop until there, but she’s trynna make it even worse. “Ugh is that all you got ?” she glares and both of us start grabbing each other’s hair as a self-defense. It lasts for a while as Daniel comes in and calming down the situation for the sake of both of us.

 

Seongwoo’s POV

 

Despite all the fuss that happened, Seongwoo at the back just stay still and watch everything that was happened with his friends. “Guys, I think we should stop this prank. I really love Daeun not Yerin. Look at what she has done!” seongwoo looks totally worried and keep standing without even budge from his spot and looking at Daniel took me out of there. “What? Hahahaha not now, seongwoo. We are not yet done with the dare. This gonna be interesting!” one of seongwoo’s friend talks and planned to mess up everything. He was forced to agree with the decision that they had planning before this. “Fine, if Yerin trying to do something harsh on her again, I’ll kill one of you!” seongwoo insisted as he seems frustrated with what Yerin did to me.