Our First Meet

Only You Can Give Me that Feeling

“Wake up honey or you’ll be late! It’s time for you to go to college.” Mom shouted while preparing breakfast.

“Okay mom!” Daeun responded.

          Daeun, 20 years old, the only daughter of her parent and she loves Jinyoung so much. Me (Daeun) and my beloved younger brother (Jinyoung) love and support each other’s back through ups and downs. I live such a happy life with my own family before getting into college that I have been offered to. Shinhwa College is giving the opportunity for me to further my studies in medical as I thought, one day ahead I wanna be a cardiologist and help those who in needs.

          I was living a normal life and as a normal girl while working at the cafeteria to finance my college. I’ve been struggling to keep up the good grades until my final exam ended and finally here I am in SHINHWA COLLEGE! Time went by, and today is my first day in college. I looked nervous but internally I was so excited on what will gonna happen next. Afterwards, as I was busy walking around the college while finding for my class suddenly I saw someone sitting alone at the cafeteria listening to music and doesn’t even budge from his seat.

          “Wow I’ve never seen such beauty. But, why is he sitting alone there? I mean is he doesn’t want to go to his own class?“, I whispered to myself. Then, out of the blue there was a guy poked me from behind and I just “oh my freaking god what tha…..”, That guy just smiled and asked me if I was lost. “Hi, are you okay? You seem lost. May I help you? Oh by the way I’m Kang Daniel. You can call me Daniel but students here used to call me Kang Choding and I don’t even know why hahahaha”, he smiled beautifully. “Hi Daniel. Nice to meet you! Oh actually I’m searching for this class”, I showed him the notes where my class should be. “Oh fortunately you’re in the same class with me! Let me show you where is the classroom”, Daniel said. “Oh my, thank you so much! I will treat you next time because you just help me for this. Oh ya btw my name is Lee Daeun. Just call me Daeun”, I said. “Wow cool! Okay let me show you the way”, he replied. As I started to walk away, I found out that the boy who was sitting there wasn’t there anymore and I just ignored it.

          I headed to my class with Daniel. Daniel then shouted “Yah, Ong Seongwu! Are you kidding me like do you just came early today for god sake? Wow!” As I walked in, I saw the boy who attracted my attention just now was in the same class with me.

The boy turned his head and started searching for someone who just called his name earlier and both of us just directly see into each other’s eyes which accidently leads my heart to beat faster than usual.

- Continue -