NINE

UNTIED KNOT

** LISA'S POV **

 

 

 

" Welcome to Jeju, es " Jisoo said as she welcomed me and Jennie in the hotel that we are going to stay. 

 

 

 

" I guess i really deserved this " I said 

 

 

 

" And i suggest you to atleast leave your work and have a peace of mind, Manoban " Jisoo said 

 

 

 


" So where's Bobby and the gang? " Jennie asked

 

 

 

" Probably drunking they're asses? " 

 

 


Jisoo then tapped Lisa's shoulder and nodded. 

 

 

 

" You really are a great friend and yes they are getting their drunk " 

 

 


Then the three of us sighed and jusy proceed with the accomadation as Jisoo walk us into our room. 

 

 

 

" Here's your keys, Lisa will be on the 307 and Jennie will be on 308 " Jisoo handed us our keys. 

 

 

 

Jennie then looked at me confusingly.

 

 

 

" Does everyone have seperate rooms? " Jennie asked

 

 

 


" The only available are these since there's a lot of foreigners around here " Jisoo said

 

 

 

" I'm good with these " i said

 

 

 


" So both of you get a good rest and we'll see you later in the beach " Jisoo smiled and waved at us before she leave

 

 

 

" I actually asked myself if where will Kuma sleep but i realized that we left Kuma in my house earlier " Jennie laughed as we both check each other's room.

 

 

 


" You're starting to have this mom attitude " i giggled

 

 

 


" I'm just worried okay since we had this rush to go here " 

 

 

 

Then Jennie throw herself in the bed and groaned. 

 

 

 

" How i wish i have lots of days resting like a princess " 

 

 

 

" May i just remind you that your a Doctor and you need to stress yourself to save lives " 

 

 

 

I open the door and saw a good view of the ocean. 

 

 

 


" Look how clear the water is! " i said excitedly but i heard no one in response. 

 

 

 

I turned around and saw Jennie is sleeping already. 

 

 

 

 


" She even slept in my room " i sighed.

 

 

 


I removed her shoes and socks since i knew that she'll end up like this after the ride. 

 

 

 


" Lisa? "

 

 


Someone's knocking on my door but i shouted that it's open and saw Jisoo.

 

 

 


" Happy birthday, princess " i greeted as i hugged her so tight and was about to throw her in the bed but Jennie is sleeping peacefully in there.

 

 

 


" I guess someone's being a baby again " Jisoo said

 

 

 

" Let her live okay " i laughed

 

 

 

" And i guess someone's in good term already " 

 

 


Jisoo then slap my arm and laughed.

 

 

 

" I guess you're right, Life is too short being kids in this mature body and mind " 

 

 

 

Thank God.

 

 

 

" I have something to tell you " Jisoo said seriously

 

 

 

I frowned and laughed.

 

 

 


" You're making me nervous " 

 

 

 


" Well, Chaeyoung is here " 

 

 

 

Oh.

 

 

 


" See? You're not responding " 

 

 

 

 

It's because i never thought of meeting her in Jisoo's birthday.

 

 

 

 

" Don't worry, this is your day. I'm not going to make a mess or ruin it " i hugged Jisoo and kissed her forehead

 

 


" But i won't let that girl near you. I'm going to kill her, swear " 

 

 

 

I laughed and told her ignore her.

 

 

 

" Why? Are you going to let her fool you again? " 

 

 

 


I didn't respond but Jisoo slap my arm and told me to get my straight.

 

 

 

" Anyway, i stopped by to tell you that and was about to warn her also about Chaeyoung cause she needs to know too " 

 

 

 

I nodded and i told her i won't let that girl near me so that i can sleep already.

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Have a good rest then " Jisoo shouted 

 

 

 

 

 


-

 

 

 

 

When i woke up, Jennie is still sleeping and clinging on me. 

 

 

 

I moved a little and Jennie has fast reflexes that made me pull down in the bed so fast.

 

 

 


" Sleep more. " she mumbled

 

 

 


" Jennie, it's 6pm already. " 

 

 

 

But she still  clings into me like koala and sleep more.

 

 


" Jennie Kim, swear to god i'm gonna pull you by your feet if you don't get up " 

 

 

 


She opened her eyes and glare at me. 

 

 

 

" You're so no jam " she mumbled

 

 

 

I get up and saw her stretching as she yawned. 

 

 

 


" Get dressed already, we'll be heading in the shore " 

 

 

 

I turned around to face the wall as i removed my shirt and change it with another shirt. 

 

 

 

 

But i felt someone touched my back and roam around til it reached to my waist.

 

 

 


" What is this? " 

 

 

 


I turn around and saw Jennie frowned as she saw more.

 

 

 


" That's nothing " 

 

 

 


Jennie is not satisfied with my answer and told me to see a doctor after the trip.

 

 

 


" No i'm good, i sleep so often that's why " 

 

 

 


I realized that both of us are half and she didn't mind. 

 

 

 

But her eyes roam around from my eyes to my lower abdomen

 

 

 

" Go change now " 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


" Your not even gaining weight, Lisa. "

 

 

 

I turned around and saw her face like she really is worried.

 

 


So i cupped her face and look at her in the eyes.

 

 

 


" I'm okay, okay? now go change " 

 

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

Jisoo and the other just made a bonfire where everyone gathered plus a very relaxing music in the background.

 

 

 

Jennie and i arrived in there and sit as we get a stick of mallows.

 

 

 

" Ohhh i love this " Jennie giggled and roast the mallows

 

 

Everyone was busy chatting and having this conversation about boys and stuffs.

 

 

 

So i look at Jennie and seems like she's comfortable with it and i guess i need to put my guards down and let her enjoy the night.

 

 

 

" I have something to ask you guys " Nayeon raised her head

 

 


" Go ahead bunny " Jisoo nodded and eat a piece of mallow

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


" Did you guys ever fall in love with your bestfriend? "

 

 

 

 


Jisoo then looked at Jennie and me as they point us.

 

 

 


" These two are bestfriends " she said

 

 

 

Then everyone was now looking at us and Nayeon keeps asking us question.

 

 

 


" Did you guys ever thought about it? " she asked

 

 


" Well i guess i'll be the worst girlfriend if ever " i said 

 

 

 

Jennie then slap my arm 

 

 

 


" You're not that worst, just look at me. Someone left me in the altar so hello, Lisa. " 

 

 

 

I was aware of what she said and might breakdown since it's a very sensitive issue about her and chanwoo but i guess she managed it very well.

 

 

 

Everyone laughed at her and she seems to enjoy chatting with them on how she was left in there.

 

 

 

Ugly crying knocking on my door to cry all day in my house. 

 

 

 


" This girl right here is actually a life saver, she's always there whenever i need her and i was so lucky that she was single til today because if she was taken that time or til right now? Maybe her girlfriend will pull my hair cause i'm always with her " Jennie laughed

 

 

 

 

" If you're not lisa's bestfriend then will you fall in love with her? " Nayeon asked

 

 

 


Jennie then looked at me and smiled

 

 

 


" I actually fell in love with Lisa even i am her bestfriend " 

 

 

 

 


I didn't take it seriously but her gummy smile just says it all. 

 

 

 


" 10 years being with this girl right here just made me realized that she really treats me well and how lucky that girl who will be your wife, Lisa " 

 

 

 

Everyone was Awww but i ended up having this feelings like i need to fight for this.

 

 

 


Jennie still needs me. 

 

 

 


What if i'm not there beside her already?

 

 

 


Will she be okay?

 

 

 


" How about you, Lisa? What do you think? " Nayeon asked

 

 

 

 


" Let's get marry then, for you to feel how lucky you are to be treated so well and deserve to be loved " i said seriously 

 

 

 

Both of us are staring at each other and everyone stays silent. 

 

 

 


" 10 years, Jennie. Out of all heartbreaks i felt, yours are just very heartbreaking. I may not be the one who left in the altar but my love for you will never buy that from that man. " 

 

 

 

 


" You deserved all the happiness in the world, Jennie and i will pray to God for you to met that person one day " 

 

 

 

The rain then pours as they started screaming already and stand up from their seats but both of us stayed serious about it. 

 

 

 

 

" I prayed you to God to find your happiness from the person whom you want to spend your life with and won't leave you. " i said

 

 

 


I can feel my eyes getting teary already as i look at her in the eyes.

 

 

 

 


" I am praying so hard that i forgot to pray myself cause your happiness is my happines and your heartbreak is my heartbreak too. " 

 

 

 

I can see Jennie getting teary to and cupped my face.

 

 


I can't fight my emotion already and i can feel that i will shed tears as soon as i tell her everything. 

 

 

 

" Jennie, i want you to feel happiness. That's all i ask for to our creator above "

 

 

 

But then Jennie put her pointer finger in my lips and hush.

 

 

 

 

" But you're the only one i ask for, Lisa. " Jennie confessed

 

 

 

 

" Lisa, did you hear me? " she asked.

 

 

 

I did, Jennie. 

 

 

 

I clearly heard you.

 

 

 

 

" If you prayed for me, you will accept the happiness i feel when i'm with you. Lisa, it's so hard to explain but believe me. "

 

 

 


Believe what, Jennie. 

 

 

 


Why do i feel like i'n going to give up sooner or later.

 

 

 

 

 

" I loved you since the day you try to make me happy and realized that i was so into you already " 

 

 

 


No, Jennie. 

 

 

 

This is wrong. 

 

 

 


" If you prayed for me, will you accept me? will you make me happy for the rest of your life? " 

 

 

 


Jennie. 

 

 

 


" You'll only feel heartbreaks from me, Jennie " i whispered

 

 

 


But it's too late for me to stop her. 

 

 

 

Cause all i felt was her lips unto mine. 

 

 

 

Jennie. 

 

 

 

Will you endure the pain?

 

 

 

 

 

I will only cause heartbreaks. 

 

 

 


And i don't want to see you crying because of me.

 

 

 


I don't want to see you crying. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I do love you too, Jennie 

 

** END OF LISA'S POV **