TWO

UNTIED KNOT

** LISA'S POV **

 

The three of us sit in the dining and Jisoo bought tons of tissue for Jennie to used because she's crying for almost an hour in my house already.

 

 

 

 

" Why did he leave " Jennie cried as she sit beside me and keep getting tissues from my hand.

 

 

 


All i did was pulling tissue from the box for Jennie to get while giving Jisoo a poker face because i still can feel the hang over for god's sake.

 

 

 


" I did warn you " i said 

 

 

 

 

" But i love him " Jennie cried as she get another tissue in my hand.

 

 

 

 

God.

 

 

 

 

" My mom will kill me " she cried again.

 

 

 

 


" Definitely " both of us answered and sigh.

 

 

 

" What should i do now? " 

 

 

 

 

Then Jisoo start scolding Jennie like a kid who just made a murder.

 

 

 

 

" Graduated medicine and passed board exams slash stupid for loving an , what a plot twist " I said sarcastically as i look at her and she keep on crying and crying.

 

 

 

 

Yes,

 

 

 


I will rub it in your face.

 

 

 

 

I have instinct before i met that guy and i can't believe after 3 years without any updates to them. Jennie will text us that she's engaged already.

 

 

 

 

I even asked her that time if she's pregnant lmao cause i'll probably kill that guy if ever.

 

 

 

 

" Why can't you just move on, Jennie. Set that dog free " I said

 

 

 

 


" Are you pregnant? " Jisoo asked

 

 

 

 

Jennie and I look at him and shocked with her question cause all of a sudden she'll ask random ones.

 

 

 

 

" What? No! He barely touch me " Jennie answered

 

 

 


Jisoo just gave her a OKAY face and get another box of tissues cause she finished another box again.

 

 

 

 

Then Jennie's phone vibrates.

 

 

 

 

When i look at it, i sighed.

 

 

 

 

" It's your mom "

 

 

 


Then she start crying again so loud and both of us sighed cause she's not stopping.

 

 

 

 


" I can't believe i'm dealing with this while i'm feeling nauseous after that celebration and long flight from London " i groaned

 

 

 

 

Then i saw Jennie typing a message and send it to her a mom.

 

 

 

 

" Lisa please visit mom please " she begged as she hold my arm 

 

 

 

 


" Why would i visit your house. I need sleep, Jennie. off " i said

 

 

 

 


" My mom will probably scold me for all of tahis " she cried again

 

 

 

 

" Just go, Lisa. Ohmygod. I can't believe i'm dealing this with you guys " Jisoo groaned

 

 

 


I can imagine how Jennie will be scolded this time.

 

 

 

 

" Please, Lisa " 

 

 

 

 

God.

 

 

 

 

 

" I'll just take a shower " 

 

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

" When i arrive, go in after a minute or what and tell mom that you want to check me, Okay? " Jennie instructed

 

 

 


I rolled my eyes and sighed.

 

 

 

 


" I can't believe in this age of ours, we still do this covering up. When will we grow up, Jennie " i sighed

 

 

 

Only kids do this like covering each other up to escape from our mom's scolding session esprcially Jennie.

 

 

 


Since her mom is really strict and scary when angry.

 

 

 

 

Jennie is a hard headed daughter actually, she breaks rules and not considering people's opinion sometimes that's why she always end up like this.

 

 


She then go inside already and after seconds, I can hear her mom shouting and scolding her already.

 

 

 

 

Jennie, you poor thing.

 

 

 

 


I can't believe this just happened.

 

 

 


I only saw a runaway groom from movies.

 

 

 


I can't believe thid happened to Jennie.

 

 

 


When i open the door, I saw her had her head low while her mom is looking at her like a dinosaur who is ready to eat her meal.

 

 

 

 

I both look at them and so they are to me.

 

 

 


" Is this a wrong timing for me to visit? " i asked

 

 

 


" No, darling. Please come in " 

 

 

 


Her mom then welcomed me and hug me as i kissed her cheek.

 

 

 


" How have you been, Lisa? It's been months since you didn't visit is " 

 

 

 

I smiled and just act like what we planned to.

 

 

 

 

" I just got home this morning from London and bought souvenirs for you " i said as i show her a paper bag and give it to her.

 

 

 

 

" Thank you, dear. I am scolding this woman here and crying like a kid. " 

 

 

Then i look at Jennie who is really crying again.

 

 

 


So i walk towards her and hugged her as she hide her face on my neck.

 

 

 


" I'll take care of this kid then " i said

 

 

 

 

Her mom nodded.

 

 

 

 

" Please, Lisa. " 

 

 

 

 

Then i look at Jennie who's still hugging me and crying.

 

 

 

 

" Come on, You go get some rest first. " i said

 

 

 

 

As i twist the doorknob and enter her room who really is a mess.

 

 

 

 

Not that so messy but a little bit messy.

 

 

 

 

" You go take a nap first " i said 

 

 

 


But she's shooking her head and not unclasping herself from hugging me.

 

 

 

 

" Jennie i won't be here all day to look after you " i said

 

 

 

 

" Accompany me for today, Lisa. Please " 

 

 

 


As she said it, i can hear her voice cracking.

 

 

 

 


This should be my rest day but i guess i'll be baby sitting her.

 

 

 

 

" Come on then, Let's take a nap. Even i feel dizzy "

 

 

 


So we both lay down in her bed and still she hug me so tight while burying her face on my chest.

 

 

 

 

" Close your eyes then and get some sleep " i said

 

 

 

 

" Are you going to leave me too? " she asked

 

 

 

 


" Jennie, i'm not leaving anytime soon " i answered

 

 

 

 

" Good " she whispered and yawned.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


And this is the start of me baby sitting my bestfriend AGAIN after her worst break up

** END OF LISA'S POV**