My letter of apology

Happy Together?

Krystal’s POV

“Just leave me alone.” I screamed towards Minho trying to run away from him. He continued to run after me ignoring the fact I didn’t want to be with him at this time. ‘I’m going crazy.’ I thought to myself as I leaned against a tree and closed my eyes. Taking a deep breath I checked to see if the coast was clear. Upon this I screamed out loud in shock as I came face to face with the devil’s son.

 

“Ha, I finally caught you.” Minho told me breathing hard.

 

“Go away; this is your entire fault.” I told him yanking my hand from his grip and walking away stubbornly.

 

“Can we just talk, please? Just listen to me for once.” He asked me giving a pitiful groan in exhaustion. I turned towards Minho and sighed as I looked towards his disgraceful state.

 

“Okay, I’ll give you one more chance. Now what do you want.” I told him placing my hands on my hips.

 

“What we did if ‘that’ really happened was just an accident. We were both very drunk it was a case of drunken confusion.” He told me in a voice that sounded just as confused as I was at this situation.

 

“You moron, it doesn’t matter if it was just an accident it still happened. That wasn’t supposed to happen at least not with you.” He looked at me before giving me a sigh at my angry expression.

Minho’s POV

“It must have been because of the moonlight.” I muttered to myself aloud. ‘It had to be because of the moonlight. I would have never done that with her if there wasn’t a moon. Goes to show that the magic of the moon is more than 1 human can handle.’ I thought to myself unconsciously saying it aloud. Krystal looked at me confused before giving me a very playful smile followed with a laugh.

 

“So the beauty of the moon light, huh Minho. You thought that the moons beauty made mine stand out, right, Minho.” Krystal asked me giving out a pretty eye smile. I stuttered out an answer before looking away.

 

“Minho, do you care for me more than just a friend. You stated that it was the moon light that made me seem beautiful, but the moon is only supposed to intensify the beauty you saw in me.” Krystal said in a serious tone her face and voice losing all of its playfulness. I looked at her and stood there in surprise by what she said. ‘Krystal I care for you as a friend maybe even as a close friend, but as a lover. I just don’t want to hurt you with my answer.’ I thought to myself worried about how she would react to my answer.

 

“I-I’m I’m soo tired Krystal… I need some water,” Coughing a bit to make it look true before walking toward the parks fountain. I sunk to the ground in annoyance by this whole situation.

“This is idiotic. What am I going to do?” I thought to myself as I ran my hands through my hair. As I thought I finally came across the best solution from me even though it would result in death for another. Borrowing a pen and paper from a passing by student I began to write Krystal a letter. As I finished I instructed him to give it to her before walking towards the hotel.

Krystal’s POV

“Where is that bastard? I know getting water doesn’t take that long.” I muttered to myself angrily. As I was just about to leave, someone walked up to me giving me a note.

“Someone name Choi Minho told me to give it to you.” He told me before walking off. Unfolding it I began to read what it said.

 

Dear Krystal,

  I am just as confused as you are with this situation as a whole. It is just as much of a mystery and a blur to me as it is to you. Most importantly sense no one remembers what truly happened it is practically no one’s fault. We were both drunk out of our minds at that time so it could have been equally mine as well as your fault for what happened. You probably could have seduced me without any of my knowledge. You look like the type of person that would, but your personality doesn’t suite that so I highly doubt that.

 To answer the question that you had asked me before. Yes I thought that beauty of the moon light had intensified your beauty, and yes I still think you were very pretty with or without the moon light but… but I only have feelings for you as a close friend. I don’t think I could ever care for you as more than that. You remind me to much of the little sister I never had.

Krys I know this is probably the most terrible thing I could ever do, but don’t hate me for this. I promise that one day when I get off of my foolish fear I’ll take you to the trip of your life just for you to forgive me so don’t have any hard feelings. You can hate me all you want, but just make it so that when you meet me again don’t try to kill me. No I take that bake don’t hate me at all just strongly dislike me. I couldn’t live with the fact that my younger sister figure hates me but I could live if you strongly dislike me. Even my older brother doesn’t like me to an extant so that wouldn’t hurt me that much. So Krys I hope you have a very good life and I wish to meet you once again in my life time. which with my luck will probably be real soon. Anyway bye and have a happy life.

 

Your friend,

                    Choi Minho

P.S Forget about the traveling expenses okay I wouldn’t want to give you any more problems than this.

“Choi Minho, you bastard. I should have known.” I muttered to myself darkly after I finished reading the letter. Walking back to the hotel I walked through the door expecting the babo to be there, but only found a fully cleaned room. Sighing in exhaustion I fell on the bed. ‘This has truly been an exhausting day.’ I thought to myself before falling into a deep sleep.

 _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry that this chapter was so short, but i was so sick and i really couldn't keep focuse for a full second. Plus it didn't really help that i had so much homework to do. I know that this chapter is probably worse than the others.