She's really a two-timer?

Happy Together?

Krystal’s POV

“Yah, clap with me.” I told Minho sitting down in our hand-picked seats before watching the band play. Minho just looked at me blankly before looking away. Laughing a little I started to clap to the beat again but stopped when I spotted Yuri with her so called ‘friend’ holding hands. As I watched those two together my facial expression completely fell and I stopped clapping. Minho looked trying to see what I was looking at but before he could I cached his face in my hand giving out a nervous smile and pulling him away to go enjoy a ride with me completely avoiding Yuri’s presence.

 

“Hey did you think Yuri would actually go to that sort of place.” Minho asked me holding his stomach. As we walked away from the ride I only rolled my eyes at Minho’s question.

 

“Duh! Don’t uou understand anything about the women’s world?” I looked toward him as I asked him that before turning away. ‘Babo, what will you do when you find her. You’ll only get hurt.’ I thought sadly my smile completely falling as I walked in front of him.

 

Yuri’s POV

“Is there any present for me?” I asked Donghae as we sat down on the pillows. As Donghae looked towards we caught eyes.

 

“Of course there is one.” He told me before looking down and taking something out of his pocket. Placing it on the table I looked at it my smile and anticipation completely gone before picking it up.

 

“It’s a compass… It’s used to guide people who lost their sense of direction and way home. It’s even useful for two-timers; it’ll be a very good thing for them to be based on.” He told me I just looked away and rolled my eyes before dropping the compass back on the table. ‘You’re giving me a punch aren’t you?’ I asked him in my head still looking away from him. Turning around I gave him a big smile.

 

“Now it’s my turn.” He told me smiling wider. I smiled forcefully still angry by the present.

 

“Your turn, what’s it about.” As I asked him as his smile completely vanish replaced by a unbelief. It seemed like he’s been giving me that look ever since he found out I two-timed him.

 

“Don’t you remember? You have to post the results, your shopping results.” Donghae asked me looking as he told me this.

 

“Can I not worry about it now? Today’s my birthday and I’m still in the party celebration. So can I tell you later?” I told him trying to avoid the question.

 

“Then you’ll have to tell me after you birthday ends.” Donghae looked at me contemplating my plan.

 

“Aren’t you really loaded?” I asked him smacking my lips as I said that looking towards him for an answer. He looked at me face falling. ‘It seems that I hit a soft spot.’ I thought to myself looking at his reaction.

 

“So you’re attracted to me because of that.” He asked his usual smile gone. Looking at him my own smile dropped of my face.

 

“Well... Not completely because of it. Why can’t I.” I told him slightly smiling at him again. He took a deep breath before giving me a forced smile.

 

“No, I’m not mad. I’m going out with you just because you’re beautiful.” He told me not meeting my eyes. I had gotten slightly offended by what he said about me.

 

“So we’re even now. Money or appearance is just an inborn.” I was partially surprised that he didn’t really care by what I said.

 

“But that’s the problem. When you fall in love money and appearance is proven useless.” He told me loudly sighing towards his statement.

 

“ But it’s okay. Why not enjoy each other’s company together while we have the money and looks.” Donghae told me meeting my eye. I give a smile before looking away not wanting to make eye contact at the money.

 

“Aren’t you moving a step to fast, when haven’t even announced the results yet.” I told him making him question his choice.

 

“Don’t worry I’m only predicting the final outcome.” He told me letting out a smile causing me to chuckle to. ‘Donghae don’t you think you’re getting a little over confident in yourself.’ I thought to myself giving him a quick look and a forced smile.

Minho’s POV

“This is really delicious.” Krystal said eating a kebab with a dazed look on her face.

 

“So this is how we are going to look for Yuri.” I asked her putting my drink down and looking at Krystal in a disapproving manner.

 

“Fine then I’m finished anyway there’s just 1 more place I think she could possibly be anyway.” Krystal told me before dragging me away. It took about 15 minutes to get there and once we got there I was surprised.

 

“You want us to go to Dejima Island. What are we possibly going to do there?” I asked or more liked scream to her. She winced as I said that.

 

“We might come across them on the way you never know. Plus, I have to get over one of my fears as well.” Krystal told me before pushing me on the lift. Taking out her tourist guide she practically ignored me for 5 minutes.

 

“Did you know Dejima was a man-made island? Oh this is so awesome. I wonder how it was made.” She said in one go before finally looking up towards me giving a smile before turning her eyes to the book once she saw I wasn’t listening.

 

“When we return to Korea I’ll make sure to calculate the traveling expenses and send it to you.” I told her causing her to look up towards me once again before looking out the window. Watching as she gazed outside the window she suddenly put her head in her hands.

 

“You should get the best actress award.” I told her letting out a snort before looking away from her.

 

“I made a futile effort to come here.” She said sadly her head still down.

 

“Why, you got scared with thinking about the money you would have to owe me.” I told her feeling no pity what so ever.

 

“No it’s not about that.  It’s because I can see the sea around me. I thought that I’ll be alright but it’s harder than I thought” She told me without looking up but I could still see her eyes getting foggier.

 

“Wait so you think you don’t need to return the money if you can’t see anything.” I told her making a really bad joke just to cheer her up.

 

“Just look at it yourself and inform me when we reach Dejima Island.” As she told me I started to look out the window for sight of any kind of land.

 

“Is it still the sea?” She asked me balling the hands in her hair into tight fist. Not looking away from the view I answered yes.

 

“Are we still far away from land?” She questioned me in a baby-ish voice.

 

“This is not a plane. How fast do you really think this thing could go?” I told her annoyed before looking back out the window. This continued for 5 more before I got angrier.

 

“No I can’t see any land yet!” I yelled at her stopping midway when I spotted Yuri with a another man coming from the island. As I watched closer I could see that she wasn’t treating him not like any other kind of friend and got sadder at that.

 

“What about now.” Krystal asked to me quietly.

 

“I can’t see anything…” I told her my voice void of any emotion.

 

“What about now?” She said again putting her hands away from her face.

 

“Why aren’t you answering me?” She whined at me. Rubbing her neck she slowly looked towards me before looking behind us spotting Yuri as well. Noticing the look of pity on her face I looked away from her gaze.

Krystal’s POV

We finally reached the beach. Walking alongside Minho we found a place to sit away from other people. As I looked at him all I could do was continue to sigh at his painful expression.

 

“What are you looking at. It’s not the first time we met.” He told me sadly trying to avoid looking at me.

 

“If you want here’s the key to the mailbox in front of Yuri’s place. Your bag’s in there. Go retrieve it and be on your way.” He told me throwing the keys to the side of me. I continued to stare at him pitifully.

 

“What are you looking at, I’m letting you go.” He yelled towards me before looking up. I could see how misty his eyes had gotten as he looked up. As he walked away I got up to follow him.

 

“Where are you going?” I asked him as I ran to catch up with him.

 

“Yah, Leave now. Just leave immediately.” He screamed towards me. I just sighed pouting a bit.

 

“I have nowhere to go, and I have no money on me. My stomach is growling to.” I told him pouting a bit. Minho looked over at me before sighing a bit taking my hand to the closest restaurant.

 Sorry