Meeting

Happy Together?

“Thank you.” I said to the passport checker as I walked away. Looking around I checked out the many designs on the airport wall. Smiling in happiness I decided to walk away until I saw a figure that resembled Myunso oppa. Running after him I accidently crash into someone while trying to get to him.

“I’m so very sorry; are you o.k.” I asked the man hearing the sounds of his back cracking. As I tried to help him he just pushed my hand aside.

“I’m fine but since you said sorry I’ll let you go with a warning this once.” The main said struggling to get up. I looked at him in pity as he continued to struggle. Looking at him closely I noticed how attracted he was.

“Let me help you up.” I said trying to take his hand again only to get it slapped away this time. I glared at him frowning as I did so.

“It’s okay you could go your own way now. Just be more careful and don’t run in crowded places” The man said finally getting up from the floor. Grabbing for his passport and bag I felt guilty as he winced from pain.  I grabbed my own stuff before noticing that my watch was missing and frowned in worry.  I frantically searched for it I found it a few feet away and was about to get it but it was too late the same old man had stepped on it before I could.

“Stop right there.” I told the man in a very commanding tone before rushing to get my watch. He looked at me with an annoyed face.

“What now.” He said towards me getting more annoyed by the minute. Rolling my eyes I walked up to him.

“What’s wrong now, what’s wrong now is that you broke my watch.” I said my voice getting louder and louder at each word. He just looked at me in exasperation.

“Really I broke your watch when and if I did you had hurt BOTH my back and hips.” I looked back at him in complete shock before sighing and leaving it as it was. He did have a point.

“It’s Ok” I said to him walking away in sadness stopping. I stopped only when someone grabbed my shoulders.

“I’ll pay for it ok.” He said as I turned around letting my shoulders go. I looked at him getting slightly angry.

“It’s fine.” I told him walking away again before the stranger grabbed at my arm pulling me back.

“I said it was fine!” I screamed at the man getting sick of him. Yanking my hand from his I walked away not even turning back.

“What a bad girl. Never knew someone as cranky as her existed.” The boy whispered to his self out of my own hearing rang. I just walked away ignoring him. Finally finding the door outside I stood there and lent on the wall. Taking out my watch I looked at the damages to notice that it was completely ruined. 

“That rotten boy.” I said angrily to myself kicking a luggage cart in furry. Hearing a bang I looked up and noticed that my car had accidently hit somebody. I watched as he fell to the floor in pain grabbing his ankles before finally noticing that it was the same person from before. 

“My God, you again.” He said looking up to me. I gave out a hidden smirk to the boy on the ground.

“Come here” He told me moving his index figure to show what he meant. I just smirked again at him watching as he got off the floor standing up.

“You better come here before I get angry.” He shouted to me. Looking at him I sprinted away him following close to me. ‘Thank God that those injuries slowed him down.’ I thought to myself finding a taxi and throwing my luggage into it. I was about to get in to when the man came back out again. Hiding behind the taxi I tried to look back at him but the taxi suddenly moved forward. I looked at it in shock as the tai continued to move forward suddenly remembering about my bag I ran after it.

Minho POV

Looking at the mirror I noticed that same girl from before running after the taxi. ‘What does she want now?’ I thought sighing in my head. Looking back I noticed a bag in the back of the seat.

“What’s this?” I thought to myself reading the name tag stating Krystal Jung. Looking back at the running girl I gave a small smile before turning back to the front telling the driver to go faster. I laughed in my head as I noticed the girl stop running throwing a tantrum in frustration.