Plane rides/ I'm sorry

Happy Together?

Krystal’s POV

 

“You saw him right, the other man. He looks alright, but did you see his car. It’s like oh my wow.” I told Minho dong movement with my hands to express myself more.

 

“Just be quiet.” Minho told me emotionless looking away. I looked towards him feeling guilty to have made him sadder.

 

“You know he also seems so~ self-centered.” I told Minho trying to make him feel better. He looked away sighing while completely ignoring me.

 

“Stop acting as if you’re the only unfortunate soul that lost a love. There’s other’s that goes through the same thing our even worst things. At least she’s still alive and on the is world. Others can’t even see their first love anymore.” I told him my anger and annoyance flaring up causing me to scream at him.

 

“How would you know how I feel? You probably never felt that way for someone in your known lifetime. So stop giving me this unusual kind of comfort and please leave.” Minho said getting up and slamming his hands on the table. I winced at the sound.

 

“I did encounter the same thing before, and I know how it feels, but if you want I will.” I said getting up and leaving tears falling from my eyes.

 

Minho’s POV

“Ahhh, that stupid girl.” I said getting up and running towards the direction she walked towards. As I reached her I grabbed onto her hand twisting her around to face me.

 

“Leave me alone.” Krystal told me trying to break free from my gasp. Not letting go I dragged her to a park before sitting her on the nearest bench. She turned around trying not to face me.

 

“I’m sorry. I should have never treated you like that. I’m just angry and mad at myself that I let that happened to me. I should have known.” Hearing as I said that Krystal turned around wide eyed. Finally she let out a smile towards me.

 

“You know you shouldn’t really be mad at yourself. You loved her and trusted her enough that you thought it would never happen. It’s not your fault it’s her fault for breaking your trust and hurting you like this.” Krystal told me getting up to give me a light hug. I froze for a second before smiling at her.

 

“Before you said you encountered the same thing I had. Did he run away with another? What happened to you exactly?” I asked her nearly regretting it when she became sadder. She looked away from me and sighed.

 

“My rival for my love was far stronger than me. I couldn’t fight to get my love back. I didn’t have enough courage to even try.” She told me sadly. I looked at her in disbelief.

 

“Who in the world would have so much power?” I asked her My pain for the founding out I was two-timed gone and replaced with interest.

 

“He was engulfed by the sea. God took him from me. He was the Oppa I always went to church with. He was also a tour guide for one of these hotels. He died while saving a drowning tourist.” Krystal told me voice nearly breaking at the end of her sentence. Looking down I grew sadder because of the sudden pain in her voice.

 

“He was too honest like a fool. He was too kind.” She told me in some air to prevent herself from crying.

 

“So that watch I broke…” I asked her growing guiltier as I thought of what I had done. She looked at me nodding her head before looking back down. I looked away ashamed for breaking something that was for her last love.

 

“Before going to Japan. Since there were no good bye presents he gave me that watch that he loved to carry around.” She said playing with her fingers.

 

“So did you like him for a long time?” I asked her. She looked up from her hands and gave me a light smile.

 

“Three years… But it was only my one-sided love.”

 

“Could it be that you didn’t get the chance to confess your love towards him?” She looked down respondent to my statement. I snorted a little. ‘How could you not tell you three years long love you like him?’ I asked him in my head.

 

“Are you a fool?” I asked her catching her off guard.

 

“You’re already so much luckier. You can still see her whenever you miss her, but what’s left for me now is to forget.” She said lightly looking back down. I looked at her in sadness.

 

“Follow me.” I told her grabbing her hand and going off.

 

“Hey, where are we going again?” She asked me with little of the usual fury in her voice.

 

“I’m going to send you to you first love.” I told her giving her an unnoticed smirk.

 

Krystal’s POV

“Ahhh… mom, mom.” I screamed well more liked whined as Minho finally started to fly the plane. ‘Why did I agree with this.’ I thought to myself as flew across the sea closing my eyes tightly.

 

“This is SQ 1067… over centre sky… 3000 meters operating over…” Minho said completely calm over the headphones set. I watched as he touched a few buttons calming down a bit myself.

 

“You do have a plane driver’s license right. There are some things that can’t be borrowed if you don’t have the license right.” I asked Minho harshly trying to make sure I wasn’t putting myself in a position that might kill me.

 

“I’ll cure you of your sea phobia today.” Minho told me making the airplane go slightly faster. I started screaming to myself again ignoring what he had said and closed my eyes.

 

“Open your eyes. It’s okay to open your eyes and look. The scenery is so perfect that you’ll regret it forever if you don’t.” He told me a small smile on his face. Hesitantly I opened my eyes looking down at the scenery before gasping at it.

 

“This is 1067 following the whiskey air route…” Minho said before looking towards me.

 

“Why aren’t you answering my question?” I looked at him in confusion and in a questioning look.

 

“The wireless headset.. Just say this is SQ 1067 flying the whiskey airline. Okay.” He said while looking towards me for a quick second. I answered ok back and smiled.

 

“Then let’s start over again, this is SQ 1067… flying the whiskey air-route.” He restated in his calm voice.

 

“This, this is SG 1067… flying the whiskey air route.” I said in a low voice.

 

“”I can’t here you. Say it louder.” Minho said to me in a teasing voice.

 

“This is SQ 1067… flying the whiskey air-route.” I said a grin coming upon mu face.

 

“Louder.” HE said again in a commander like tone.

 

“This is SQ 1067… flying the whiskey air-route.” I said louder than before and louder than my usual speaking voice.

 

“Louder!” Minho shouted at me calmly.

 

“This is SQ 1067 flying the whiskey air-route.” I shouted louder than before. Looking at Minho I gave him a smile and he returned it. ‘I guess he isn’t that much as a fool.’ I thought to myself grinning in happiness.

 

Minho’s POV

“Now talk a few words to your first love. Look at him and speak out, understood. Right now.” I told her looking towards her encouraging her to speak as she began to frown. She then turned away from me and towards the window touching it lightly while tears glistened in her eyes

 

“Myungsoo Oppa, are you doing well? It feels so great to see you up close again.” Krystal said quietly voice beginning to crack because of her tears. I looked towards her patiently.

 

“Sorry… I came so late. I’m sorry. I’m really sorry.” Krystal said to her old lover tears falling down her face.