Let's talk

Happy Together?

“Who is Minho anyway? Where you two-timing the guy when you meet me for the first time in America?” Donghae asked me as I walked out of the changing room not trying to catch my eyes. I looked at him hesitating for a moment before giving out a small yes. Looking up he gave a smile that didn’t go with the look of unbelief on his face.

“Were you calculating?” He asked me walking around a mannequin’s body before stepping a few feet in front of me.

“Calculating what?” I asked him completely confused with his question.

“Weren’t you calculating the dates between me and him to find out who’s were best?” Donghae said looking up to my face before smirking at me. I could tell he was getting angrier by the minute. I just laughed at his assumptions.

“That was only his one sided love. He liked me ever since high school and I cared for him but not much as a lover does. Why ask, are you feeling jealous now?” I asked him watching as he walked off looking back at the merchandise. He just chuckled at me as I said my thoughts.

“Really Yuri no one gets jealous in this day and age.” He said avoiding eye contact with me. It was obvious that he was jealous and didn’t want to admit it. Thinking this my smile grew wider.

“You know when people go shopping not many would buy the things that catch their eyes, but when you set your heart on something isn’t it better to compare and choose the best. It’s the basics of shopping.” I told Donghae out of the blue walking around the space of the shop. He nodding as I spoke agreeing with my wording.

“And to me love is like shopping or at least in the same category.” I said smiling to Donghae who just smirked at that still avoiding eye contact.

“Is that so…  So has your shopping seasons ended yet?” He asked me turning away from the flower he was picking at to look straight at me.

“I don’t think so. I’m still in the process of choosing.” I said whispering the last part towards him. I didn’t miss the murderous look he sent at me either. It didn’t really bother me though it wasn’t as if he was through shopping with other women as well.

Minho’s POV

“Can I have your passport sir?” The police man asked me. I took out my passport and gave it to the police man. ‘This is so embarrassing’ I thought to myself sulking. Who wouldn’t be embarrassed to be at a police station dressed as Spiderman?

 “Is this really your passport?” The man asked looking over at passport before looking back up to me. I shook my head yes again not making eye contact. He looked back towards me before giving the passport to his partner.

“Are you sure this is your passport?” His partner asked me showing it to me again. I shook my head yes again getting annoyed at the same questions and looked up at it before stopping in my tracks. My eyes widened in shock looking at the unknown passport.

“What is this?” I asked snatching the passport from the police officers hand. Hearing the door open I looked to see who it was before noticing that it was the girl from the airport and quickly putting my mask back on to keep my identity hidden.

“Excuse me, but I just got a call from the police asking me to come and meet a person name Choi Minho.” I heard the girl asked the police man out of breath from most likely running here.

 “Are you a Ms. Kwon Yuri?” The policeman asked her in a questioning voice I just sunk my head in my arms trying not to be seen.

“No, NO she’s my friend. She couldn’t come so I did instead. Now what’s the matter?” I looked at her sideways from the position I was in. ‘I never knew she was a friend of Yuri’s.’ I thought to myself in confusion.

 “Your friend’s friend was caught breaking and entering, and he insists it was a surprise party for his girlfriend’s birthday.” The police man told her. I heard her say a shrill what and put my head up pulling my mask down harder.

“Where is he now?” She asked. Getting nervous I put my hands over my head again to stop her prying eye. When I suddenly felt hands grab onto mine trying to pry them off my head. This continued for about a minute later before she finally forcefully pulled the mask off my face. She gasps at me looking in shock. I could only fell more than embarrassed at this point.

Krystal’s POV

“Can you keep a distance away from me?” I asked Minho getting embarrassed at the moron following me in a damn Spiderman outfit. I couldn’t stand the embarrassment of being close to him at this moment.

“We’ll be reaching there soon.” He said grabbing on to his clothes to try and hide himself.

“This is too much for me. Why can’t you just give me my passport now?” I screamed at him turning his way getting annoyed by the stares.

“You really are… Here just take it I’ll give it to you anyway.” He told me before digging into his pants leg and taking it out before we switched each others.

“What a nasty temper.” I heard him mutter about me. Feeling as if he was distracted I ran for it before he noticed I was leaving but it was too late.

“Stop following me unless you want to make a death wish.” I told him turning around causing him to stop in his tracks. I turned back around and was about to leave when he stopped me again.

“Don’t you want you backpack back?” He asked me. I sighed before turning towards him again.

“Tell me where my bag’s at.” I asked him as nicely as I could in this situation. He took his time answering me and at this point my anger had temper had finally reached its boiling point.

“Where is my bag?!” I screamed at him getting annoyed when he crossed his arms and turned away from me.

“I’ll return it to you if you bring me back to Yuri’s place.” Taking off his mask he gave me an evil smirk as he said his words before putting it back on and walking away. I gasped jaws dropping as I looked at his walking figure.

Minho’s POV

 

I walked out of the bathroom drying my face off with a towel. “Ah, that felt so good.” I said aloud walking straight to Yuri’s desk before plopping down on a chair.

“Great are you satisfied now? Now return my bag to me like you promised.” Krystal told me looking to me from the sofa that she now sat at. I completely ignored her putting on some of Yuri’s lotion.

“What’s the hurry no one’s chasing you.” I said to her. She looked away from me and rolled her eyes. ‘God this woman is too cranky for me.’ I said to myself rubbing my hands together.

“Now do you know where Yuri’s at?” I asked halfway up from my seat before sitting back down. Krystal turned to give me a murderous look.

“How would I know where she was going? Just return my bag so I can leave.” Krystal said/screamed angrily walking over towards me. At that moment I was only a little bit scared of her but brushed it off with a smile.

“Why are you so impatient? Huh.” I asked her looking straight towards her. She made a face before looking down.

“What’s the use of me taking your bag? I kept it for you in a safe place for you so stop whining about it.” I told her getting up and walking away.

“Do you know how much I suffered because of you? I never walked so much in my life and I even had a heat . I have wasted all my time to sightsee all because of you.” She said to me her voice starting off as a yell and ending in a pitiful whisper. I looked to her not in pity but annoyance.

“If you would have apologized at that time none of them would have happened.” I screamed at her. She looked at me in sadness and I almost felt sorry for screaming at her. The key word was almost.

“Why is it always my fault?” She asked me. I walked closer to her face biting my bottom lip to keep myself from screaming.

“Don’t you know a healthy body and good mentality are good for a polit.?” I told her into her ear. She moved her neck was back not to get so close to my face making me smile in my head.

“I don’t, so what.” She told me with complete arrogance in her voice.

“Well let’s say you hurt both my hips and back two times in one day.” I told her patiently not trying to scream at her anymore.

“You broke my watch to don’t you remember.” She said to me very stubborn like.

“How can that old watch be compared to the human body.” I scream to her in her face. She backed away rolling her eyes at me.

“It’s the same, that watch is as human as me.” She yelled at me. I looked at her in complete shock.

“Who gave you the rights to yell at me?” I asked her flicking her nose as a punishment.

“”You know this isn’t much of a punishment. I was thinking of sending you back to your hotel later but since your being disrespectful you’re going to stay here longer and reflect on yourself.” I told her walking somewhere else.

“I surrender… I give up. Thanks to you I get to stay her and relax.” She shouted walking to the couch to sit back down. I ignored her and started to look for things on Yuri’s desk.

“When the guy’s attitude is this bad it’s no wonder she would be a two-timer.” I heard her say to herself. I paused at what I was doing getting angrier by the second. I slammed the bottle I was holding down and look towards her.

“What did you just say?” I asked her struggling to calm my voice down. She looked from the side of her eyes completely speechless.

“What did you say Just now?!!” I screamed toward her wanting an answer now. She put her head down trying to avoid the question and got up walking out the room. I followed her and dragged her out the hotel.

“Let go off me...” The girl said struggling to get away from me. I only held her hand tightly and walked faster as I dragged her.

“Just shut up and follow me.” I told her in a somewhat stern voice.

“It’s not like I know where you girlfriends at.” She told me in a very annoyed tone.

“Well that’s why we’re going to find her and clarify thing.” I told her before she finally got her hands free from me.

“That’s between you and her I did nothing at all.” She said seemingly very pissed.

“You said nothing. Wasn’t it you who said she was two-timing me destroying my trust for her.” I ask her in a questioning tone. She looked at me in pity.

“I only spoke of what I’ve seen and thought it’s not like it’s the truth.” She told me desperate to get away.

“Shut up we’re going to find her and verify everything.” I told her my anger partially subsiding.

“Hey, wait a minute. Follow me. In these times we have to be very cautious. How about we make a plan and follow it so we wouldn’t mess things up.” She told me showing that she actually had a brain.

“What a good mess up?” I asked her in confusion.

“We can’t move around blindly. We have to use this to begin our search.” She told me taking out some kind of book.

“What’s that?” I asked her not really believing her plan for a second.

“Japans tourist’s guide.” She said looking at me while smiling.

“You smart little brat.” I told her pushing her head to the side with two fingers.

“Since we are going to search, why not just kill two birds with one stone. Now come along.” She told me before grabbing my hand and pulling me along. This was going to be a long day.

 _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tomorrow i will upload another chapter. This will probably be the actual start of the Minstal relationship. Comment please. Hope you like.