BREAKFAST WITH MY NEIGHBOR

What Happened To Us?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HEY EVERYONE, I’M BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER

 

HOPE YOU ENJOY!!! 😉

 

 

 

 

 

TAEYEONS POV 

 

 

 

I ran so hard to work that I felt my lungs were gonna explode. I should’ve just taken my time since I was already going to be late. I hope Jessica got inside ok. Yea I know it seems like we’re getting close to soon but I guess when you just click with someone it’s not something you should avoid. I only see her as a friend though. Even if Tiffany isn’t physically here, she’s in my heart and on my mind all the time. The thought of seeing Tiffany again brings a smile to my face. 

 

 

 

 

“Yah! you’re late!!” 

 

“O-oh yuri yea sorry, I lost track of time. My bad.” 

 

“Mmmhmm. You’re never late so tell me what happened? Did something happen with Tiffany?” Oh right I almost forgot that Tiffany isn’t coming back in two weeks. 

 

 

 

”N-nope Tiffany’s fine. She just has to stay for another 3 months. It’s no big deal I understand.” I guess the look on my face better expressed how I’m feeling than my words did. She immediately went over to me and gave me a tight hug. 

 

 

 

I'm not the type of person to show any signs of weakness but yuri is one of my closest friends. She’s the only one who has ever seen me cry. Well aside from Tiffany, yuri’s the only other person who’s seen me break down in tears. 

 

 

 

“I-i-i’m f-fine yuri.” I couldn’t hold back the tears any longer. I just let the tears fall freely. I held onto yuri so tight, as if I was going to fall. I feel so lost right now. I just miss Tiffany so much. I wonder how she is right now. If she’s eating properly and getting enough sleep. 

 

 

“Hey, taeyeon did you forget that we’re best friends? Hmmm? I know you. Come on let’s go into the office before anybody sees you like this.” We went inside the office and sat down on the couch. Yuri was still holding me tight and at times like this, I’m glad to have a friend like her. 

 

 

 

“Now tell me taeyeon-ah, why is Tiffany staying for 3 more months?” I told yuri about the conversation I had with Tiffany and she understood why I’m feeling all broken. I even told her about my new neighbor Jessica. There’s nothing I can do about Tiffany not coming back yet I know that, so it’s best to just keep myself distracted so that time can go by faster. 

 

 

“So, tell me about this new neighbor of yours. Is she cute?” 

 

“Really yul?”

 

”haha hey I’m just asking.”

 

”You know I only have eyes for Tiffany.”

 

”I know. I’m just wondering, since you know I’m single and I haven’t had a girlfriend in a while. So is she cute?”

 

”Ugh, fine yes she’s kinda cute. Happy?”

 

”Oh so you admit she’s cute huh?”

 

”Yah! Shut up yuri. Now let’s go we have work to do.” 

 

 

The night went on as usual. A successful night full of people having a good time and enjoying the music. I was finishing up cleaning some tables when I heard one of the bartenders yell out to me.

 

“Taeyeon-ah someone’s looking for you. They’re waiting for you by the entrance.” Someone’s looking for me? At this time? I wonder who it could be. 

 

“Ok. Thanks amber. If you’re done you can go now. Thank you for your hard work.” 

 

“No problem boss. Seeya” I finished up what I was doing and I closed up the club and headed out to the entrance when I got closer I was surprised to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter