WHAT NEXT

What Happened To Us?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HEY EVERYONE I KNOW I KEEP SAYING IM GONNA CONTINUE THIS STORY AND PUT OUT MORE CHAPTERS, BUT SOMETIMES THINGS COME UP. I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT WITH ME. IM GOING TO CONTINUE THIS STORY UNTIL THE END. 

 

 

HERES A NEW CHAPTER, AND I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY. 

 

DON'T FORGET TO TELL ME HOW YOU LIKE THE STORY SO FAR IN THE COMMENTS BELOW. 
 

 

 

TAEYEONS POV

 

 

After leaving Jessica's place I felt like there was definitely some things we needed to clear up. We almost did something that could've possibly destroyed my relationship with Tiffany. I know that i still love Tiffany and i don't think that's something that could ever change. I truly believe she is my one true love. Although I can't say that I'm also not feeling something towards Jessica. I know that I am starting to see her as more than just a "friend". I don't know what's going on with me, but I need to clear the air with Jessica before things go too far. 

 

I went to bed hoping to get some clarity about about what almost happened and how i'm going to face Jessica later.

 

--------------------------------------------------  LATER THAT NIGHT----------------------------------------------------

 

As I was sleeping I felt that someone was laying next to me, cuddling with me. At first I thought nothing of it since I had been use to sleeping next to someone for years now. All of a sudden it dawned on me that Tiffany was not back yet. So who could be laying in bed with me? I jolted up and saw none other than Yuri, my best friend. My heart almost sprung out of my chest when the thought of Jessica being the one next me. Wait..... why would I even think that Jessica would be inside my apartment let alone in my bed..

 

I need to have this talk with Jessica and it needs to be soon. I need to put an end to whatever is going on with us. 

 

"YAH!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING IN MY BED?!!?!?!"

"Well is that any way to talk to your best friend? ~~~~~"

"THIS ISN'T FUNNY! *sigh* Yuri what are you doing here and i'm not just talking about in my apartment but also in my  bed?"

"Can't I just swing by my best friends house, just to check up on you and see how you're doing?"

"I suppose but what are you doing in my bed and why were you cuddling me?"

"Well if you must know, I was knocking on your door for almost 10 minutes. I got tired of wating for you to open the door and you weren't answering your phone. So I made the executive decision to let myself in with the spare key you gave me."

"I gave you that key in case of emergencies"

"This was an emergency, I haven't heard from you since last night and when you werent answering your phone or your front door I got worried and just wanted to make sure that you were ok."

"I'm sorry, I don't know what's going on with me. I guess I've just had a lot on my mind."

"haha it's ok, but tell me what's on your mind. It has to be something important because the reason we were cuddling was becasue when I came inside to see if you were alive, you were mumbling something that I couldn't hear. I leaned in to listen better and before I knew it you had grabbed and I couldn't break free. I decided to give up and just wait for you to wake up."

"OH MY GOD! I AM SO SORRY YURI!"

"Yah! stop with all the yelling. Don't worry about it. Tell me what's been bothering you. Is it tiffany?"

 

I guess if i'm going to tell anyone about the situation i've gotten myself into than it should be yuri. She's my best friend and I'm sure she can give me some advice on how I should go about this whole mess.

 

"Well..... no. I m-mean i'm still missing tiffany like crazy but she did call me to let me know that she may be coming home sooner than what she thought. We still have some things we have to clear up between us but that isn't really the problem."

"Ok? So if this doesn't have to do with tiffany, than what is going on?"

Yuri was now slightly worried because for as long as she's known taeyon, she hardly ever uses tiffianys full name. She always shortens it or calls her by a nickname, but if this isn't about tiffany then what's going on?

"Honestly, I don't know. *sigh*  actually that's not true, well you know how I have this new neighbor named Jessica right?"

"Yea?"

"So we've been been talking and hanging out a lot BUT we're just friends.

"Yah! Are you cheating on tiffany with this new neighbor of yours?!!?"

"OF COURSE NOT! It's not like that besides It's not like anything has happened yet."

"YET!?!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN YET?!?!"

"NOTHING HAS HAPPENED AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!!"

"Listen lets calm down and before we continue this conversation please get ready and dressed because we're both going to work tonight"

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

Once Taeyeon was ready, Yuri was waiting for her in the living room with a cup of coffee and it was clear to taeyeon that she needed to tell yuri everything that has been going on. This was not going to be easy for taeyeon since she doesn't even know what's really going on.

 

"Ok, so now that your all dressed, let's talk."

"......................."

"......................."

".........um... well....................."

""YAH! GET ON WITH IT!!"

"...*sigh*..... i know, relax this isn't easy for me to talk about. To be honest with you I don't even know where to start."

"I understand and I'm sorry. It's just- i'm worried about you. Clearly this isn't easy for you and I can only imagine what's going on in that head of yours. You're my best friend and seeing you go through something and not knowing what that is, worries me. Take your time and know that you can tell me anything and i'll try my best to understand and help you in any way I can."

 

 

Suddenly it hit taeyeon, that this is yuri she's talking to it's her best friend. She has seen first hand the struggles that taeyeon has gone through. Before tiffany came into her life. yuri was always by taeyeons side.Through all the heartbreaks and all the hard times along with all the joyful, and successful moments yuri was always there. As well as taeyeon has always been there for yuri. Through everything they've been through taeyeon should know that yuri is someone she can trust wholeheartedly with anything. 

 

 

"Yuri.....I-"

"Yea yea, I know I'm awesome and you're gra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter